Majesty of the Rockies none Stampede
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 70:14:30
- Our saving
- US $ 6,096
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Vicki "Hello my name is Vicki. I did the Majesty of the Rockies coach tour, & the inside passage cruise of Alaska on board the New Amsterdam. Wow! What an awesome trip! It was everything I imagined and more. The accommodation & food selection was first class. I got to do all the things I wanted. I was lucky to be traveling with an amazing group of people & hopefully we'll all stay in touch. Our coach dr..."
- +21 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
Start and end in Vancouver! With the discovery tour Majesty of the Rockies none Stampede, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 21 other destinations in Canada. Majesty of the Rockies none Stampede includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- BHBobWritten on November 12, 20171.0 - BadMy wife and I have recently booked our seventh Insight tour for June 2018 on the Majesty of the Rockies tour. The booking service we have experienced from Insight in the lead up to this tour has been poor with three separate issues. The first issue was when we were unable to get confirmation of the cabin booking for the Alaska Cruise and ended up booking directly with the cruise line and got a nominated cabin and a better offer. The second issue was when Insight cancelled the accommodation at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise without any explanation. The third issue was when Insight would only offer a single extra night accommodation in Vancouver and we have ended up paying a higher rate for additional accommodation. Three strikes and Insight is out as far as we are concerned!Show detailed ratings
- SNSusanWritten on October 13, 20171.0 - BadOverall the trip experience was excellent. The tour itinerary, excursions, free days, and guide were above excellence. Thank you for this wonderful experience.Show detailed ratings
- DSDesmondWritten on October 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentIn September my wife and I travelled on the Canadian Majestic Rockies bus tour. Our guide was Ben Hutchinson. We had a magnificent time throughout the tour. Ben proved to be an amazing tour director. He was extremely well prepared for each day, with excellent and relevant information at his fingertips, well-chosen food and music add-ons and an exceptionally fine character. His enthusiasm was contagious throughout the group for the whole tour and his sense of humour went down with much enjoyment. He is an exceptional young man and tour leader. I have now travelled with Insight six times, all tour directors have been outstanding. Ben would rate as the best I have toured with.Show detailed ratings
- JSJOHNWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentRecently my wife and I did an Insight tour (#9) "Majesty of the Rockies" 3/9/2017 - 16/9/2017. Our Tour Guide was a charming young man, Ben Hutchinson, who made our travels and tour highlights a wonderful and enjoyable experience. The tour itself was well organised and ran smoothly due to Ben's ability to make every situation humorous, well informed and interesting. The accommodation throughout the tour was excellent, the coach always very clean, and the tour driver Owen courteous and experienced. John and Susan McCleanShow detailed ratings
- EHElizabethWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was better mainly because of Ben Hutchinson.He really was a lot of fun.He did his job very well as well as making all of us laugh. The hotels were amazing.The meals were the best ev.....rShow detailed ratings
- CACindyWritten on October 6, 20174.0 - GoodOur trip was compromised by the Smoke of several months of Forest Fires, leaving most of us Ill before the end of the trip. ...BUT Ben Hutchenson; our Tour Director "Saved the Day"!! This man is a Marvel, that cannot be beat. We have taken Many trips with Insight and Uniworld and none of the Prior tour directors can come close to the Wit; Charm; Humor; Intelligence; Creativity, Energy, Compassion; Ingenuity, and Enthusiasm, as Ben did. Everyday was full of surprises and Ben was constantly treating us to new Delights. He is someone that you cannot forget, and when we will look back on this trip, it will because of Ben as He made each and every stop and event Special. He let no stone unturned. He always gave us Great ideas for our free time and Lots of Comfort stops and the were Picturesque with I really appreciated for my photos! He gave us wonderful History stories and facts with such excitement...there were NOT many people dosing on this tour and I have seen that happen with many.Show detailed ratings
- WCWarrenWritten on October 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was our second Insight Tour after previously having an amazing Insight Tour through the United Kingdom. What made each trip special in both cases was the way the Tour Concierge attended to our needs. Ben Hutchinson strived to meet everyones needs no matter what. His goal was perfection and his other attributes was his knowledge of Canadian history and his report with people and his unique personality.Show detailed ratings
- RJRogerWritten on October 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour, Insight Luxury Gold "Majesty of the Rockies with Gold Leaf Service", was what we anticipated - a high-end travel experience. The coach (tour bus) made a large difference from other tours we have taken given the amount of time spent on the bus. Insight had reconfigured the normal 50+ seats to only 40 seats and gave everyone greatly expanded legroom (equal to or better than 'business class' on an airplane. Our "Traveling Concierge" (tour director), Ben Hutchinson, was extraordinary and by far the best tour director we have ever had.Show detailed ratings
- SCSherylWritten on October 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis Majesty of the Rockies tour was an excellent tour. Given the vast distances we covered, it was well planned out with respect to covering such a diverse range of sights yet allowing enough time at each place to take it all in and really enjoy the experience. Pivotal and paramount to our enjoyment of our tour was our tour director, Ben Hutchinson. We have previously been on Insight, Globus and Trafalgar tours and Ben is by far the best tour director we have ever had. His exuberance, pleasant demeanour, kindness and a fantastic sense of humour not only was an added bonus, but it also made strangers friends and companions in a short time, which also added to the enjoyment as we travelled together. Ben's organisational skills, extra finishing touches and particularly his historical, anthropological and geographical knowledge of the areas we travelled surpassed that of any other travel director we have formerly had. We wish him well in his future tours and we count ourselves very lucky to have had his as our director on this wonderful tour.Show detailed ratings
- VSVickiWritten on October 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentHello my name is Vicki. I did the Majesty of the Rockies coach tour, & the inside passage cruise of Alaska on board the New Amsterdam. Wow! What an awesome trip! It was everything I imagined and more. The accommodation & food selection was first class. I got to do all the things I wanted. I was lucky to be traveling with an amazing group of people & hopefully we'll all stay in touch. Our coach driver, Owen, did a great job. I always felt safe with him behind the wheel. He was a friendly man, always helping us on & off the bus. Our tour director, Ben, would have to be one of the best ever. He was very knowledgeable, & kept us well entertained all the way, which made for a wonderful holiday. I couldn't have imagined doing the trip with anyone else at the fore. Thank you very much Ben. And thank you Insight Vacations.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vibrant Vancouver.
- Day 2: Vancouver, the Most Livable City.
- Day 3: Victoria - Putting the British into British Columbia.
- Day 4: Exploring Victoria.
- Day 5: The Ultimate Resort of Whistler.
- Day 6: First Nations Culture and History.
- Day 7: The Napa Valley of the North.
- Day 8: Canada's Exquisite National Parks.
- Day 9: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
- Day 10: Banff Sights at Leisure.
- Day 11: Banff to Calgary.
- Day 12: Calgary Stampede.
- Day 13: Along the Icefields Parkway.
- Day 14: Jasper National Park and Iconic Maligne Lake.
- Day 15: Mount Robson and Sun Peaks.
- Day 16: Return to Vancouver for Departure.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chris10th October 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Majesty of the Rockies none Stampede
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Vancouver16 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftSave $254USD $6,096Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Vancouver16 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to VancouverOnly 1 seat leftOnly 3 days left toSave $254USD $6,096
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Luxury Gold to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $235 to confirm this Luxury Gold booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2018 the full payment of $6,096 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6096 for Majesty of the Rockies none Stampede, but the deposit of $235 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Luxury Gold tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,938 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 139 km
- Shannon Falls (Canada)
- 52 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 258 km
- Okanagan (Canada)
- 108 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 52 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 4 km
- Emerald Lake (Canada)
- 28 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,096 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Majesty of the Rockies none Stampede