- Our saving
- US $ 1,462
- Devour authentic, delicious Italian food
- Enjoy the history of Rome
- Explore the charm of Cinque Terre
- Soak up the culture of Florence
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ErinWritten on November 30, 20114.0 - GoodThis tour covers all the major attractions in Italy and even the under acknowledged Cinque Terre which was hands down my favorite place of the whole tour= ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! The tour was nicely planned out with lots of available free time but also group activities. Some hotels were nicer than others but all were clean and acceptable. Our tour leader was awesome, she was sooo funny, nice and really organized! I met a lot of great people from different countries too:D Overall: AWESOME.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Florence, Italy
- Day 2: Florence
- Day 3: Florence to Cinque Terre
- Day 4: Cinque Terre
- Day 5: Cinque Terre to Venice
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Rome
- Day 8: Rome
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there an age limit on this tour?
Yes, Topdeck's age limit is 39 years old. If this tour is not suitable for you, let us know and we will be happy to help you find an alternative tour with a similar itinerary.
What is the age range of travellers on this tour?
Topdeck specializes in tours suitable for travellers between 18-39 years old.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Florence8 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$97USD $1,462Based on Double
- FridayOct 12, 2018from Florence8 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$97USD $1,462Based on Double
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Florence8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$103USD $1,546Based on Double
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Florence8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$103USD $1,546Based on Double
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Florence8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$103USD $1,546Based on Double
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Florence8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$107USD $1,612Based on Double
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Florence8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rome8 seats left$107USD $1,612Based on Double
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Florence8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$107USD $1,612Based on Double
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Florence8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$107USD $1,612Based on Double
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Florence8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$112USD $1,687Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Florence is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Pronto Italia.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 November 2018 the full payment of $1,462 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1462 for Pronto Italia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 63 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 9 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 177 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 33 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 303 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 96 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,462 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Pronto Italia