- Our saving
- US $ 1,559
- Devour authentic, delicious Italian food
- Enjoy the history of Rome
- Explore the charm of Cinque Terre
- Soak up the culture of Florence
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ErinWritten on November 30, 20114.0 - GoodThis tour covers all the major attractions in Italy and even the under acknowledged Cinque Terre which was hands down my favorite place of the whole tour= ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! The tour was nicely planned out with lots of available free time but also group activities. Some hotels were nicer than others but all were clean and acceptable. Our tour leader was awesome, she was sooo funny, nice and really organized! I met a lot of great people from different countries too:D Overall: AWESOME.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Florence, Italy
- Day 2: Florence
- Day 3: Florence to Cinque Terre
- Day 4: Cinque Terre
- Day 5: Cinque Terre to Venice
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Rome
- Day 8: Rome
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there an age limit on this tour?
Yes, Topdeck's age limit is 39 years old. If this tour is not suitable for you, let us know and we will be happy to help you find an alternative tour with a similar itinerary.
What is the age range of travellers on this tour?
Topdeck specializes in tours suitable for travellers between 18-39 years old.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Florence8 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Rome8 seats left$42USD $1,699Based on Double
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Florence8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Rome0 seats left$42USD $1,699Based on Double
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Florence8 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,699Based on Double
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Florence8 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats left$42USD $1,699Based on Double
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Florence8 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Rome0 seats left$42USD $1,699Based on Double
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Florence8 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Rome0 seats left$41USD $1,629Based on Double
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Florence8 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Rome5 seats left$41USD $1,629Based on Double
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Florence8 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Rome7 seats left$41USD $1,629Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Florence8 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$41USD $1,629Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Florence8 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Rome0 seats left$41USD $1,629Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Florence is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Pronto Italia.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 September 2018 the full payment of $1,559 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1559 for Pronto Italia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 63 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 9 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 177 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 33 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 303 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 96 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,559 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Pronto Italia