- Our saving
- US $ 1,459
- Rather Poor
- SGSydneyWritten on February 22, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I thought each destination was great. I however felt that when left to figure out what to do at each destination on our free days I was surprised. I was look forward to a trip that would provide recommendations and proper direction for efficient... Read more
- RCRyanWritten on February 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the Democracy Road tour, which was fantastic. Our tour guide was Vincenzo, he was great! The tour was well organized with lots to see and do. Vincenzo was very knowledgeable and gave us different options to do in our free time. He helped with... Read more
- PPaigeWritten on October 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Weooooooo my 10 day topdeck tour from Budapest to London was the best time ever! Jess was the most amazing guide, telling us good food tips, correct language, awesome history lessons that I really valued, and did I mention good food tips? It was seriously... Read more
- KYKentWritten on April 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Tour was great. Went to all the places mentioned and the tour driver and guide were really pleasant to be around. My only critique is that there were too many extra activities we had to pay for. I would like it to be included somehow.
- ASAliceWritten on December 13, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ruta guided us on a journey of a lifetime. Amongst all of the Christmas markets and historical walks around cobble stoned cities, Ruta was an exceptional leader. Our Topdeck experience was fantastic because of Ruta.
- MMMatildaWritten on December 13, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing Topdeck tour with Ruta over December 2015! Ruta was very knowledgable about evey place we visited and knew all the must see icons. Ruta had already established such a great vibe with on the tour when I joined, which was continued until the... Read more
- EHEricaWritten on December 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
AMAZING. Ant was great, knew every answer to every question I had. Great personality, very smart and the perfect fit for the job! Wish I could have him everytime. Made my trip so much better
- DMDylanWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome time! We were only on the tour for about 2 weeks, but couldn't have askefd for a better experiance. We have been on a topdeck tour before, so we knew what to expect (bus, lodging, etc.) but Kris(driver) and Anthony(Trip Leader) were expectional!
- HHarrisonWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was much better then I expected and Anthony was a great tour guide. Made the whole experience fun whilst also sharing good insight into the history of each new place we went to. I can imagine the trip being not as good if Anthony wasn't my tour guide.... Read more
- LLizzyWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our first topdeck tour ever and it was definitely one of the best parts of our whole trip! Ant made it so enjoyable. He was always laughing and ready for a good time. He was so knowledgeable about all the places we visited. We will never forget Ant... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 4: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 7: Berlin
- Day 8: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 9: Amsterdam
- Day 10: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I would like to know if the price includes the transportation from city to city?
Yes transportation on this included in this trip. You will travel by coach with up to 50 other travellers.
Is transportation included?
Yes, transportation is included on this trip. You will travel by coach with up to 50 other travellers.
I want to end at Amsterdam instead of going to London. What would my new cost?
There is no discount if you decide to finish the tour in Amsterdam instead of London as the tour is a fixed price and it is your decision to finish the tour earlier, however as there is more than 4 of you travelling together, we would be happy to offer you a 5% discount if you book together.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$230$1,689-14%USD $1,459Based on Double
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$230$1,689-14%USD $1,459Based on Double
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$230$1,689-14%USD $1,459Based on Double
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$243$1,789-14%USD $1,546Based on Double
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$243$1,789-14%USD $1,546Based on Double
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$243$1,789-14%USD $1,546Based on Double
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to London8 seats left$258$1,899-14%USD $1,641Based on Double
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$258$1,899-14%USD $1,641Based on Double
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to London10+ seats left$258$1,899-14%USD $1,641Based on Double
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$258$1,899-14%USD $1,641Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Democracy Road.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 January 2019 the full payment of $1,459 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1459 for Democracy Road, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,459 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Democracy Road