- Our saving
- US $ 1,456
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- PPaigeWritten on October 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentWeooooooo my 10 day topdeck tour from Budapest to London was the best time ever! Jess was the most amazing guide, telling us good food tips, correct language, awesome history lessons that I really valued, and did I mention good food tips? It was seriously the best. Also a highlight: Her awesome taste in music.Show detailed ratings
- ASAliceWritten on December 13, 20164.5 - ExcellentRuta guided us on a journey of a lifetime. Amongst all of the Christmas markets and historical walks around cobble stoned cities, Ruta was an exceptional leader. Our Topdeck experience was fantastic because of Ruta.Show detailed ratings
- EHEricaWritten on December 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentAMAZING. Ant was great, knew every answer to every question I had. Great personality, very smart and the perfect fit for the job! Wish I could have him everytime. Made my trip so much betterShow detailed ratings
- DMDylanWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentAwesome time! We were only on the tour for about 2 weeks, but couldn't have askefd for a better experiance. We have been on a topdeck tour before, so we knew what to expect (bus, lodging, etc.) but Kris(driver) and Anthony(Trip Leader) were expectional!Show detailed ratings
- HHarrisonWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentTrip was much better then I expected and Anthony was a great tour guide. Made the whole experience fun whilst also sharing good insight into the history of each new place we went to. I can imagine the trip being not as good if Anthony wasn't my tour guide. Places visited and activities at each destination were also well organised and insightful. Credit to our driver Kris from Poland he was also legend. Would do another topdeck again with Anthony.Show detailed ratings
- LLizzyWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis was our first topdeck tour ever and it was definitely one of the best parts of our whole trip! Ant made it so enjoyable. He was always laughing and ready for a good time. He was so knowledgeable about all the places we visited. We will never forget Ant and the trip of a lifetime he gave us!Show detailed ratings
- MMitraWritten on December 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentTop deck have always been my go to tour company. Their in depth attention to detail ensures you are always left with an organised tour with enough freedom left for yourself. Coaches and and accomodation are always above expectation and there will always be one hotel along the way that has a bubble bath !!Show detailed ratings
- NSNatalieWritten on December 5, 20164.0 - GoodRuta was a bright, beautiful and bubbly guide and a great person to share a Europe adventure with!Show detailed ratings
- AHAlexisWritten on June 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentOverall, I was very happy with my tour. I got to see a good amount of places and have it tied in with a good amount of history mixed with sight-seeing and free time. It would have been nice to have a bit more time in "pit stop" cities like Dresden and Bruges, barely more than hour there meant having to choose between seeing some of the landmarks vs having a real lunch. Even an extra half hour would have been great! I thought the tour guide, Justin did a good job explaining history and I like that we had time to explore. But I can see how someone that's intimidated by "big city" public transit could feel insecure with his laid back approach at times. The driver, Adrian did a great job and the bus was fairly comfortable, but a couple more bathroom stops would have been appreciated. There were a couple of times with 4 hours between stops, and that's too long. The accommodations were all acceptable, some better than others. The hotels in Budapest and Amsterdam were great: nice, comfortable, and good breakfasts!Show detailed ratings
- BBBridgetteWritten on March 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentGreat trip! Had no idea what to expect but was very pleased with my whole trip. Loved meeting people my age from all over the world and having adventures with them. Would definitely recommend to anyone, great trip!!Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThanks Bridgette, we welcome you back anytime ~ Topdeck.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 4: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 7: Berlin
- Day 8: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 9: Amsterdam
- Day 10: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2016
I would like to know if the price includes the transportation from city to city?
Yes transportation on this included in this trip. You will travel by coach with up to 50 other travellers.
- July 1, 2016
Is transportation included?
Yes, transportation is included on this trip. You will travel by coach with up to 50 other travellers.
- May 1, 2016
I want to end at Amsterdam instead of going to London. What would my new cost?
There is no discount if you decide to finish the tour in Amsterdam instead of London as the tour is a fixed price and it is your decision to finish the tour earlier, however as there is more than 4 of you travelling together, we would be happy to offer you a 5% discount if you book together.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayOct 29, 2017from BudapestTuesdayNov 7, 2017in LondonOur saving$38PriceUSD $1,497Based on Double0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayApr 30, 2018from BudapestWednesdayMay 9, 2018in LondonOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- MondayMay 14, 2018from BudapestWednesdayMay 23, 2018in LondonOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- MondayMay 28, 2018from BudapestWednesdayJun 6, 2018in LondonOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- MondayJun 4, 2018from BudapestWednesdayJun 13, 2018in LondonOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- MondayJun 11, 2018from BudapestWednesdayJun 20, 2018in LondonOur saving$214Price$1,749-12%USD $1,535Based on Double10+ spaces left
- MondayJun 18, 2018from BudapestWednesdayJun 27, 2018in LondonOur saving$214Price$1,749-12%USD $1,535Based on Double10+ spaces left
- MondayJun 25, 2018from BudapestWednesdayJul 4, 2018in LondonOur saving$214Price$1,749-12%USD $1,535Based on Double10+ spaces left
- MondayJul 2, 2018from BudapestWednesdayJul 11, 2018in LondonOur saving$214Price$1,749-12%USD $1,535Based on Double10+ spaces left
- MondayJul 9, 2018from BudapestWednesdayJul 18, 2018in LondonOur saving$225Price$1,839-12%USD $1,614Based on Double10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Democracy Road.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2017 the full payment of $1,456 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1456 for Democracy Road, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,456 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 66 travellers have already met
before they left for Democracy Road tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Democracy Road