- Our saving
- US $ 1,659
- Rather Poor
- RCRyanWritten on February 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentI went on the Democracy Road tour, which was fantastic. Our tour guide was Vincenzo, he was great! The tour was well organized with lots to see and do. Vincenzo was very knowledgeable and gave us different options to do in our free time. He helped with public transport, sights to see and food to eat. Adam was our driver who was also great. Overall, great experience, would recommend.Show detailed ratings
- PPaigeWritten on October 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentWeooooooo my 10 day topdeck tour from Budapest to London was the best time ever! Jess was the most amazing guide, telling us good food tips, correct language, awesome history lessons that I really valued, and did I mention good food tips? It was seriously the best. Also a highlight: Her awesome taste in music.Show detailed ratings
- KYKentWritten on April 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Tour was great. Went to all the places mentioned and the tour driver and guide were really pleasant to be around. My only critique is that there were too many extra activities we had to pay for. I would like it to be included somehow.Show detailed ratings
- ASAliceWritten on December 13, 20164.5 - ExcellentRuta guided us on a journey of a lifetime. Amongst all of the Christmas markets and historical walks around cobble stoned cities, Ruta was an exceptional leader. Our Topdeck experience was fantastic because of Ruta.Show detailed ratings
- MMMatildaWritten on December 13, 20164.5 - ExcellentHad an amazing Topdeck tour with Ruta over December 2015! Ruta was very knowledgable about evey place we visited and knew all the must see icons. Ruta had already established such a great vibe with on the tour when I joined, which was continued until the end. I would highly recommend her as a tour guide to anyone!!Show detailed ratings
- EHEricaWritten on December 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentAMAZING. Ant was great, knew every answer to every question I had. Great personality, very smart and the perfect fit for the job! Wish I could have him everytime. Made my trip so much betterShow detailed ratings
- DMDylanWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentAwesome time! We were only on the tour for about 2 weeks, but couldn't have askefd for a better experiance. We have been on a topdeck tour before, so we knew what to expect (bus, lodging, etc.) but Kris(driver) and Anthony(Trip Leader) were expectional!Show detailed ratings
- HHarrisonWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentTrip was much better then I expected and Anthony was a great tour guide. Made the whole experience fun whilst also sharing good insight into the history of each new place we went to. I can imagine the trip being not as good if Anthony wasn't my tour guide. Places visited and activities at each destination were also well organised and insightful. Credit to our driver Kris from Poland he was also legend. Would do another topdeck again with Anthony.Show detailed ratings
- LLizzyWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis was our first topdeck tour ever and it was definitely one of the best parts of our whole trip! Ant made it so enjoyable. He was always laughing and ready for a good time. He was so knowledgeable about all the places we visited. We will never forget Ant and the trip of a lifetime he gave us!Show detailed ratings
- MMitraWritten on December 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentTop deck have always been my go to tour company. Their in depth attention to detail ensures you are always left with an organised tour with enough freedom left for yourself. Coaches and and accomodation are always above expectation and there will always be one hotel along the way that has a bubble bath !!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 4: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 7: Berlin
- Day 8: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 9: Amsterdam
- Day 10: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I would like to know if the price includes the transportation from city to city?
Yes transportation on this included in this trip. You will travel by coach with up to 50 other travellers.
Is transportation included?
Yes, transportation is included on this trip. You will travel by coach with up to 50 other travellers.
I want to end at Amsterdam instead of going to London. What would my new cost?
There is no discount if you decide to finish the tour in Amsterdam instead of London as the tour is a fixed price and it is your decision to finish the tour earlier, however as there is more than 4 of you travelling together, we would be happy to offer you a 5% discount if you book together.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,839Based on Double
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,839Based on Double
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,839Based on Double
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to London7 seats left$46USD $1,839Based on Double
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to London8 seats left$46USD $1,839Based on Double
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,839Based on Double
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to London5 seats left$44USD $1,749Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to London0 seats left$44USD $1,749Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to London4 seats left$44USD $1,749Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to London10+ seats left$44USD $1,749Based on DoubleInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Democracy Road.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 September 2018 the full payment of $1,659 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1659 for Democracy Road, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,659 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Democracy Road