The Road to Prague
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 61:45:06
- Our saving
- US $ 2,392
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Rome and end in Prague! With the discovery tour The Road to Prague, you have a 16 day tour package taking you from Rome to Prague and through Rome, Italy and 7 other destinations in Europe. The Road to Prague includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- KimberlyWritten on August 15, 20174.0 - GoodI just returned from the Road To Prague tour. This was my fourth trip with Topdeck and unfortunately, it wasn't the best experience. The hotels were pretty good, with the exception of Budapest. The hotel in Budapest was so terrible, I nearly paid extra to stay elsewhere. It was in an unsafe area and our room had blood splatters various places and was not very clean. Our tour leader was informed of this and did nothing. Multiple people had problems with their rooms in this hotel and nothing was done about it. I also found the included meals to be less than delicious. I have specific dietary requirements (allergies) which I informed Topdeck of prior to the tour and the tour leader claimed he did not know about them. I had to tell him for the first 5 days of the tour over and over. It was extremely annoying. I have joined a tour mid-way through before, and have travelled extensively all over the world with many different tour companies and have never had a problem before. This tour was an exception. There were people who were rude, and I never felt like part of the group. As far as the destinations, the tour was amazing. I really enjoyed the cities we visited and made the best of the 15 days on tour. The sights we saw were incredible.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome to Corfu, Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 3: Corfu
- Day 4: Corfu
- Day 5: Corfu
- Day 6: Corfu to Tirana, Albania
- Day 7: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
- Day 9: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 10: Zadar to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 11: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 14: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 15: Prague
- Day 16: Prague
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Road to Prague
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Rome16 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$111USD $2,658Based on Double
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Rome16 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Prague0 seats left$111USD $2,658Based on Double
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Rome16 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$111USD $2,658Based on Double
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Rome16 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$111USD $2,658Based on Double
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Rome16 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$377$2,769-14%USD $2,392Based on Double
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Rome16 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$111USD $2,658Based on Double
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Rome16 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Prague0 seats left$111USD $2,658Based on Double
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Rome16 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Prague0 seats left$105USD $2,524Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Greece , Slovenia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for The Road to Prague.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 October 2018 the full payment of $2,392 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2392 for The Road to Prague, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,685 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 895 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 381 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,392 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Road to Prague