Western Spirit 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,259
- Enjoy snow angels, Swiss hot chocolate and potato rösti
- Brush up on your art history in Michelangelo’s Florence
- Experience a food coma full of pasta and pizza in Rome
- Soak up the opulent extravagance of Monte Carlo
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome including Vatican City visit
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TraceReynoldsWritten on November 15, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour is the perfect balance of serious history and subject matter as well as a party. Make friends with people from all around the world and experience a team lead who will cater the trip to your needs.Review collected by Topdeck
- AmyMorelandWritten on November 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Definitelyrics do it. It was the trip of a lifetime.Review collected by Topdeck
- BethanyAllenWritten on November 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great way to see the main sights for the first time and do it alongside more travellers. You make lots of friends you probably would never meet otherwise.Review collected by Topdeck
- CChloeWritten on July 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony was the most amazing guide! I really believe that a tour guide can either make or break your trip and he definitely made the trip one I will never forget. Anthony cared about every single one of his passengers and did his best to cater to everyone’s... Read more
- MaryWritten on May 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Rachael and Fawzi were awesome! I love that I got to see so many places in just 9 days. Some accommodations were better than others, but overall it was a good value for the money paid. It's a fast-paced trip requiring lots of energy but the people and... Read more
- ASAjitpalWritten on June 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was great! Loved it !
- DannielleWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was so much fun. My only regret is that I did not do the full 3 weeks and only did the 9 days. Stien is so knowledgeable about each country and knows the hot spots to hit. She was easily approached if I had any concerns (my only one was how could... Read more
- LindsayWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The entire trip was amazing! Had so much fun, felt safe the entire time, good was excellent and it was well organized. I would make a point to have Stien as my guide on another tour.
- KCKatieWritten on December 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cannot fault Vinnie in any way! Not only was he knowledgable on every city we visited (and as a History fanatic I have a lot of love for that) he kept us entertained on the long bus journeys and knew the right times to let us rest and keep us awake!
- MMiriamWritten on November 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was my first time traveling alone and with a company, I was nervous at first but than meeting my tour group and tour guide made it so amazing. We stayed at some pretty nice places and did a lot of fun activities!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What airport in London is closest to the tour meeting point?
There a few airports in London to choose from including; Gatwick, Stanstead, Luton and Heathrow. However, the most popular airport for travellers to fly into is London Heathrow.
What is the maximum capacity of the tour?
We take a maximum of 22 students on board.
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hi Team! My name is Tim and I work as a tour guide in Europe. I am a huge fan of travel and love to find..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
Western Spirit 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from London9 DaysWednesdayApr 15, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$178$1,399-10%USD $1,259Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayApr 21, 2020from London9 DaysWednesdayApr 29, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$178$1,399-10%USD $1,259Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from London9 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$178$1,399-10%USD $1,259Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from London9 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$190$1,499-10%USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from London9 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$190$1,499-10%USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from London9 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$190$1,499-10%USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 9, 2020from London9 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$190$1,499-10%USD $1,349Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from London9 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$203$1,599-10%USD $1,439Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 23, 2020from London9 DaysWednesdayJul 1, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$203$1,599-10%USD $1,439Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 30, 2020from London9 DaysWednesdayJul 8, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$203$1,599-10%USD $1,439Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 5 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 5 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 318 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 314 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 322 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,259 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,470 tours in Europe
- covered by 529 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Spirit 2019