- Our saving
- US $ 1,218
- Explore the majesty of England
- Enjoy the exciting and idyllic snowy peaks of Switzerland
- Live the lavish life on the French Riviera
- Admire the beautiful renaissance city of Florence before you head to Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MMiriamWritten on November 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was my first time traveling alone and with a company, I was nervous at first but than meeting my tour group and tour guide made it so amazing. We stayed at some pretty nice places and did a lot of fun activities!Show detailed ratings
- LMLislWritten on May 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was exactly as I envision/expected. The accommodations were OK (would've like more hostel set-ups as opposed to camping sites) and the locations were spot on. The option activities were average. For Lauterbrunnen specifically, I wish there were more options, especially since it rained during our stay. The optional activities were rather expensive for that leg of the trip, but we made it work. One thing I'd suggest is to clearly outline timing for everything prior to the trip. For example, it would've been helpful to know how long we'd need to travel in the coach (and which days), and how much time we'd have in each city. For example, I was a little disappointed by the amount of time the group had in Florence -- not even 24 hrs. I wish this was called out in the itinerary from the get-go, as I thought we'd have more time there. Overall, this was a great travel experience! Our tour guide, Sarah, and our drivers, Dario and Marcian, were TOP NOTCH. They made this trip truly one of a kind!!!!Show detailed ratings
- RRhiannonWritten on December 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentJohnny created a fun and accepting atmosphere among the travelling group. He shared experiences and knowledge and made an effort to get to know everyone. I had the time of my life on this trip!Show detailed ratings
- MadhushanWritten on December 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentBest tour guide I've ever had. So good, I did another tour in the hopes of getting him again.Show detailed ratings
- JJosieWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentAmazing tour guide! John really knows his stuff and is the most entertaining person. He really gives 100% and you're guaranteed to have a good time with him. So many laughs on this tour.Show detailed ratings
- CCherieWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was amazing best money I've ever spent the tour guide Alex and bus driver zoli were awesome and full of information, the accomadation and extra activities were all planned and organized well, the whole thing was awesome I would do it all over again and again and again!! T is for TopdeckShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHey there, thanks for the feedback for your Western Spirit trip it's great to hear Alex and Zoli were packed full of awesome ideas. See you again soon. Topdeck :)
- TamaraWritten on December 5, 20145.0 - ExcellentIt was an amazing tour! Barry was a great guide, he was informative without being dry and a total hoot to hang out with. Had so so much more fun than expected :-) Would definitely recommend.Show detailed ratings
- AndreaWritten on November 14, 20145.0 - ExcellentIt was an unforgettable trip . I made great friends and met amazing places . Excellent food and rooms. Barry is a great guide . Ronnie is the better driver . Now I have my next trip in topdeckShow detailed ratings
- GTGeorgiaWritten on August 17, 20145.0 - ExcellentAnthony was absolutely amazing. I could not imagine a better tour guide. He really did make my trip special. I was nervous to start my first ever tour but it was a breeze. He was fun, knowledgeable and so outgoing, he got everyone involved and talking. Our driver and him work as a perfect team.Show detailed ratings
- EmilyWritten on August 12, 20145.0 - ExcellentIt sounds cliched, but I can honestly say that this was the best 9 days of my life. Saying goodbye to the group after 9 days was really hard as we got on so well. Anthony was an incredible group leader - he gave us great information on each place and made the whole trip a laugh whilst letting us know about what to be aware of when walking around each place. I could not have asked for a better leader for this trip and I was so shocked when he told us that we were only his second tour (he was such a pro I had never guessed). He wasn't just a tour guide, he was a friend, joining us on our journey (he was just 'the organised one' who dealt with everything). G-Wok was an amazing driver. A space where I probably would have had trouble reversing into with a car, he manages to do with a coach with ease. He, like Anthony was just another member of the group (he was just the one who did all the driving). The tour was great value for money, in the big cities (i.e. Paris and Rome), we would have tours around the city on the first night that we would get there, so that on our free day, if you didn't get a chance to see all of the sights when walking around, it didn't matter because you saw everything the night before! It was well organised and I got to see everything that I wanted to. It was just the sort of trip that I was after as it was all done for you and you didn't have to worry about a thing because it was all done for you. I would go back in a heartbeat. I'm already trying to figure out what my next Topdeck tour will be (whilst trying to figure out how to also save to visit Australia and New Zealand to visit all of the friends that I've made on this trip!).Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome including Vatican City visit
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
What is the maximum capacity of the tour?
We take a maximum of 22 students on board.
- July 19, 2016
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
- February 26, 2016
Hi, Does this tour have age restrictions? Thanks,
Yes, this particular tour only accepts passengers between the ages of 18-39 and this is set by the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from LondonWednesdayApr 4, 2018in RomeOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,21810+ spaces left
- TuesdayApr 10, 2018from LondonWednesdayApr 18, 2018in RomeOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,21810+ spaces left
- TuesdayApr 17, 2018from LondonWednesdayApr 25, 2018in RomeOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,21810+ spaces left
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from LondonWednesdayMay 2, 2018in RomeOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,21810+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from LondonWednesdayMay 16, 2018in RomeOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,21810+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from LondonWednesdayMay 23, 2018in RomeOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,32510+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from LondonWednesdayMay 30, 2018in RomeOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,32510+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 6, 2018in RomeOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,32510+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 13, 2018in RomeOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,32510+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 20, 2018in RomeOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,32510+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 January 2018 the full payment of $1,218 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1218 for Western Spirit, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 8 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 322 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,218 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,333 tours in Europe
- covered by 168 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 116 travellers have already met
before they left for Western Spirit tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Spirit