Western Spirit 2018 (French Riviera including Monaco visit)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,209
- Rather Poor
- ASAjitpalWritten on June 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was great! Loved it !
- DannielleWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was so much fun. My only regret is that I did not do the full 3 weeks and only did the 9 days. Stien is so knowledgeable about each country and knows the hot spots to hit. She was easily approached if I had any concerns (my only one was how could... Read more
- LindsayWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The entire trip was amazing! Had so much fun, felt safe the entire time, good was excellent and it was well organized. I would make a point to have Stien as my guide on another tour.
- KCKatieWritten on December 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cannot fault Vinnie in any way! Not only was he knowledgable on every city we visited (and as a History fanatic I have a lot of love for that) he kept us entertained on the long bus journeys and knew the right times to let us rest and keep us awake!
- MMiriamWritten on November 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was my first time traveling alone and with a company, I was nervous at first but than meeting my tour group and tour guide made it so amazing. We stayed at some pretty nice places and did a lot of fun activities!
- LMLislWritten on August 12, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
My Topdeck tour with Sarah was far beyond what I imagined it would be. Sarah is such a kind, knowledgable and passionate tour guide. This is is the job for her and it clearly shows. From sharing her recommendations in each city to teaching us about the... Read more
- DevanWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Chris was amazing!!!! Probably the best tour I'll ever do and will probably remember for the rest of my life. Highly recommend !!!
- LMLislWritten on May 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was exactly as I envision/expected. The accommodations were OK (would've like more hostel set-ups as opposed to camping sites) and the locations were spot on. The option activities were average. For Lauterbrunnen specifically, I wish there were... Read more
- RRhiannonWritten on December 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Johnny created a fun and accepting atmosphere among the travelling group. He shared experiences and knowledge and made an effort to get to know everyone. I had the time of my life on this trip!
- MadhushanWritten on December 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best tour guide I've ever had. So good, I did another tour in the hopes of getting him again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What airport in London is closest to the tour meeting point?
There a few airports in London to choose from including; Gatwick, Stanstead, Luton and Heathrow. However, the most popular airport for travellers to fly into is London Heathrow.
What is the maximum capacity of the tour?
We take a maximum of 22 students on board.
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
Western Spirit 2018 (French Riviera including Monaco visit)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$190$1,399-14%USD $1,209
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$190$1,399-14%USD $1,209
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$190$1,399-14%USD $1,209
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$190$1,399-14%USD $1,209
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$204$1,499-14%USD $1,295
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$204$1,499-14%USD $1,295
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$204$1,499-14%USD $1,295
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$204$1,499-14%USD $1,295
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$204$1,499-14%USD $1,295
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from London9 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$204$1,499-14%USD $1,295
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 January 2019 the full payment of $1,209 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1209 for Western Spirit 2018 (French Riviera including Monaco visit), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 8 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 322 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,209 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 270 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Spirit 2018 (French Riviera including Monaco visit)