Western Spirit 2018 (French Riviera including Monaco visit)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,274
- Rather Poor
- ASAjitpalWritten on June 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was great! Loved it !Show detailed ratings
- DannielleWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was so much fun. My only regret is that I did not do the full 3 weeks and only did the 9 days. Stien is so knowledgeable about each country and knows the hot spots to hit. She was easily approached if I had any concerns (my only one was how could i stay longer!) She was a very fun guide with a great sense of humor. When I'm looking to do another trip I hope Stein is my guide! I have and would recommend again and a hit part of my wonderful experience was thanks to Stein!Show detailed ratings
- LindsayWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe entire trip was amazing! Had so much fun, felt safe the entire time, good was excellent and it was well organized. I would make a point to have Stien as my guide on another tour.Show detailed ratings
- KCKatieWritten on December 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentCannot fault Vinnie in any way! Not only was he knowledgable on every city we visited (and as a History fanatic I have a lot of love for that) he kept us entertained on the long bus journeys and knew the right times to let us rest and keep us awake!Show detailed ratings
- MMiriamWritten on November 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was my first time traveling alone and with a company, I was nervous at first but than meeting my tour group and tour guide made it so amazing. We stayed at some pretty nice places and did a lot of fun activities!Show detailed ratings
- LMLislWritten on August 12, 20174.0 - GoodMy Topdeck tour with Sarah was far beyond what I imagined it would be. Sarah is such a kind, knowledgable and passionate tour guide. This is is the job for her and it clearly shows. From sharing her recommendations in each city to teaching us about the history of each stop, Sarah made my trip an enriching one.Show detailed ratings
- DevanWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentChris was amazing!!!! Probably the best tour I'll ever do and will probably remember for the rest of my life. Highly recommend !!!Show detailed ratings
- LMLislWritten on May 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was exactly as I envision/expected. The accommodations were OK (would've like more hostel set-ups as opposed to camping sites) and the locations were spot on. The option activities were average. For Lauterbrunnen specifically, I wish there were more options, especially since it rained during our stay. The optional activities were rather expensive for that leg of the trip, but we made it work. One thing I'd suggest is to clearly outline timing for everything prior to the trip. For example, it would've been helpful to know how long we'd need to travel in the coach (and which days), and how much time we'd have in each city. For example, I was a little disappointed by the amount of time the group had in Florence -- not even 24 hrs. I wish this was called out in the itinerary from the get-go, as I thought we'd have more time there. Overall, this was a great travel experience! Our tour guide, Sarah, and our drivers, Dario and Marcian, were TOP NOTCH. They made this trip truly one of a kind!!!!Show detailed ratings
- RRhiannonWritten on December 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentJohnny created a fun and accepting atmosphere among the travelling group. He shared experiences and knowledge and made an effort to get to know everyone. I had the time of my life on this trip!Show detailed ratings
- MadhushanWritten on December 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentBest tour guide I've ever had. So good, I did another tour in the hopes of getting him again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What airport in London is closest to the tour meeting point?
There a few airports in London to choose from including; Gatwick, Stanstead, Luton and Heathrow. However, the most popular airport for travellers to fly into is London Heathrow.
What is the maximum capacity of the tour?
We take a maximum of 22 students on board.
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Western Spirit 2018 (French Riviera including Monaco visit)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridaySep 28, 2018from London9 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$85USD $1,274
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from London9 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Rome0 seats left$78USD $1,171
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from London9 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Rome0 seats left$78USD $1,171
- TuesdayOct 16, 2018from London9 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Rome0 seats left$78USD $1,171
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$87USD $1,312
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$87USD $1,312
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$87USD $1,312
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$87USD $1,312
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$94USD $1,405
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from London9 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$94USD $1,405
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 November 2018 the full payment of $1,274 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1274 for Western Spirit 2018 (French Riviera including Monaco visit), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 8 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 322 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,274 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Spirit 2018 (French Riviera including Monaco visit)