Lakes & Mountains of Italy & Switzerland
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,490
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit Milan's glitzy city centre
- Explore the scenery of Lake Como
- Travel by train through mountains
- Gorge on a traditional Alpine breakfast
- Age range
- 40 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Turin and end in Zurich! With the discovery tour Lakes & Mountains of Italy & Switzerland, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Turin, Italy and 11 other destinations in Europe. Lakes & Mountains of Italy & Switzerland is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Sandra Yasskin's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentThe leader and driver were fantastic... couldn't have been better! The itinerary was also excellent but was a little cro... Read more
- Mary Mcglynn's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodCooking class Walking tour of Florence with local guide
- Mark Bronson's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodThis was a very good and very thorough itinerary. The guide and driver were excellent, and the accommodations were large... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice – Sirmione
- Day 2: Sirmione – Borghetto – Sirmione
- Day 3: Sirmione – Brescia – Sulzano – Iseo – Franciacorta
- Day 4: Franciacorta
- Day 5: Franciacorta – Tirano – Celerina
- Day 6: Celerina – Andermatt – Wengen
- Day 7: Wengen – Interlaken – Wengen
- Day 8: Wengen – Hergiswil – Lucerne – Zurich
- Small Group Tours of Europe & the UK
- The Road Less Travelled
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Lakes & Mountains of Italy & Switzerland
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Turin8 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$139USD $4,490Based on Double Share
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Turin8 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to ZurichOnly 3 seats left$139USD $4,490Based on Double Share
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Turin8 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$139USD $4,490Based on Double Share
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Turin8 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$139USD $4,490Based on Double Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Turin is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $4,490 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4490 for Lakes & Mountains of Italy & Switzerland, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 634 km.
- Turin (Italy)
- 49 km
- Alba (Italy)
- 13 km
- Barolo (Italy)
- 137 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 39 km
- Como (Italy)
- 73 km
- Sondrio (Italy)
- 23 km
- Tirano (Italy)
- 70 km
- Davos (Switzerland)
- 96 km
- Andermatt (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,490 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours