Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Stroll the streets of Barcelona and savour authentic tapas
- Cruise the Grand Canal and explore the ancient Rome
- Take a selfie with the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Visit the Acropolis and try your luck in Monte Carlo Casino
- Swim in Aegean Sea and enjoy the nightlife of Mykonos
Start in Barcelona and end in Athens! With the Discovery tour Gaudi & Glitz, you have a 16 days tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and 7 other destinations in Europe. Gaudi & Glitz includes accommodationin a hotel, hosteland campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Barcelona, Spain
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 4: French Riviera
- Day 5: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Florence
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Rome to Athens, Greece
- Day 11: Athens
- Day 12: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 13: Mykonos
- Day 14: Mykonos
- Day 15: Mykonos to Athens
- Day 16: Athens
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Berth / Cabin
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAlishaCapo· November 15th, 2019Do it! It is an amazing experience with great people who you make amazing friendships withTrip date: May 2019
- JSJacqueline· July 8th, 2019Had an amazing time, meet some wonderful people and visited all the cities and sites I've always wanted to see.Trip date: June 2019
- OOliviaBorg· October 30th, 2018The trip was amazing but I honestly think Ant was the highlight! He was the best!Trip date: July 2018
- NNikkiHollingsworth· October 30th, 2018Absolutely loved this trip! I can't wait to do it again!Trip date: July 2018
- JJoanne· July 10th, 2018This trip was really disappointing. We lost a day in Athens because we missed the ferry (even though we all arrived on time). The majority of the accommodation was shocking as we stayed in camping villages which was located on the outskirts of the... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
- BBecca· June 14th, 2018Ruta was such a great guide!! Always so nice and knew what she was talking about. Also our bus driver Sabi was great!!!!! A few of the places were a bit dirty and/or outside of city center too much. And while the dinners were always amazing, I did get a... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
- SDshivani· May 9th, 2018This is an introduction tour, so only 1-2 days in each city. Wake ups were from 5 am- 8 am on travel days. Hostels and included meals were not that great. Topdeck scheduled a ferry during a Greek national holiday, so we had to come back to Athens early... Show moreTrip date: April 2018
- AAnonymous· May 4th, 2018I felt the itinerary was too hectic to enjoy the cities. Only one day in Rome and a few hours in Florence! And the "overnight ferry" to Greece was actually 24 hours so the total travel time was basically two whole days. There was also a scheduled... Show moreTrip date: April 2018
- KHKristy· September 17th, 2017I have been on a number of different tours over the past few years and this one was definitely one of my favourites. The people and tour guide make all the difference. Jude's was THE BEST tour guide I have ever had. She was professional but super fun at... Show moreTrip date: June 2017
- TTash· September 17th, 2017Going on a group tour was an experience that I was anxious for, but the 16 days I spent travelling with Judes and the group were absolutely amazing. This tour is a great taster for some of the most beautiful sights Western Europe has to offer, however... Show moreTrip date: July 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does this tour end?
- When and where does this tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- What clothing should I pack to take with me?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar