Gaudi and Glitz
- Our saving
- US $ 1,971
- Walk the vibrant streets of Barcelona
- Live luxuriously on the French Riviera
- Enjoy gondola rides in Venice
- Explore the Ancient city of Athens
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BBeccaWritten on June 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentRuta was such a great guide!! Always so nice and knew what she was talking about. Also our bus driver Sabi was great!!!!! A few of the places were a bit dirty and/or outside of city center too much. And while the dinners were always amazing, I did get a little bored of eating bread on bread for breakfast for days in a row.Show detailed ratings
- SDshivaniWritten on May 9, 20183.0 - AverageThis is an introduction tour, so only 1-2 days in each city. Wake ups were from 5 am- 8 am on travel days. Hostels and included meals were not that great. Topdeck scheduled a ferry during a Greek national holiday, so we had to come back to Athens early and lost a day in Mykonos, which is inexcusable on their part. Enjoyed meeting new people, and the Topdeck chef meals were incredible.Show detailed ratings
- KHKristyWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentI have been on a number of different tours over the past few years and this one was definitely one of my favourites. The people and tour guide make all the difference. Jude's was THE BEST tour guide I have ever had. She was professional but super fun at the same time. Jude's was very passionate about the History and was able to deliver lots of information and facts in a very fun way. Our group was also filled with fantastic people and I'm so glad I got the oppourtunity to travel with them all. This was my first Topdeck tour and it was such a great trip. I highly recommend travelling with Topdeck and if you get Jude's as a guide that would be a complete bonus!!Show detailed ratings
- TTashWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentGoing on a group tour was an experience that I was anxious for, but the 16 days I spent travelling with Judes and the group were absolutely amazing. This tour is a great taster for some of the most beautiful sights Western Europe has to offer, however it was made exponentially more wonderful by the amazing tips, dad-jokes and guidance our tour leader Judes had to offer. For those lucky enough to go on a tour with Judes, you will be quick to learn what an AMAZING, multi-talented, strong individual she is, and her hard work in ensuring her group has the best possible experience does not go unnoticed.Show detailed ratings
- HHeidiWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentJudes was the best tour guide anyone could ever hope for. I was only with her for a short two weeks, but in that two weeks she became a big sister/mum to me. Judes has a wealth of knowledge she would always amaze me with how much she knew about each different country and city we would go to. She was never boring to listen to she had the whole bus's attention. She made my experience very memorable, there is no one I'd rather have as my tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- ACAnnaWritten on December 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy experience was fabulous! Saw so many cities and learned so much throughout my time in Europe. However, I feel like I did not get to see every city as much as I had wanted to. It is a good tour to get a sample of all the cities and then decide which ones you want to come back to. My tour guide was phenomenal. So smart and knew so much history about every place we went! She also was very fun and knew how to make things interesting.Show detailed ratings
- MCMeganWritten on December 12, 20164.0 - GoodThe trip was a lot of fun! The places we went to were spectacular but the accommodations were not so much unfortunately. I would definitely suggest this tour to someone who has never been to Europe before.Show detailed ratings
- JJodieWritten on August 28, 20154.0 - GoodMonika, had great knowledge of all our locations! She was super easy to get along with and hard loads of energy to pump into our group.Show detailed ratings
- TikaWritten on August 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe best experience of my life .. Monica was so professional but at the same time the funnest person on my Topdeck .. The whole trip ran on time because of Monica and everybody on the tour loved her . What a great guideShow detailed ratings
- SandraWritten on December 30, 20145.0 - ExcellentAn amazing tour! Baz and Ross kept the bus in good spirits the whole time. Awesome group of people!! Would love to do it again!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona, Spain
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 4: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 5: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Florence
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 10: Rome to Athens, Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 11: Athens
- Day 12: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 13: Mykonos
- Day 14: Mykonos
- Day 15: Mykonos to Athens
- Day 16: Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does this tour end?
The tour ends in Athens on Day 16. After breakfast you're free to depart at any time.
When and where does this tour start?
The adventure starts in Barcelona at 6 pm, when you will meet your group at the joining point accommodation. Your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available on this tour, which means that you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Gaudi and Glitz
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Barcelona16 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Athens4 seats left$61USD $2,439
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Athens0 seats left$61USD $2,439
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Barcelona16 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Athens0 seats left$61USD $2,439
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Athens6 seats left$61USD $2,439
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$61USD $2,439
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Athens0 seats left$61USD $2,439
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Athens4 seats left$58USD $2,319
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$58USD $2,319Book Now Hold my
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Athens0 seats left$58USD $2,319
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Athens6 seats left$397$2,319-15%USD $1,971Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain , France , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Gaudi and Glitz.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 August 2018 the full payment of $1,971 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1971 for Gaudi and Glitz, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 445 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 1,051 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,971 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,654 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Gaudi and Glitz