Gaudi & Glitz
- Our saving
- US $ 2,380
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Stroll the streets of Barcelona and savour authentic tapas
- Cruise the Grand Canal and explore the ancient Rome
- Take a selfie with the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Visit the Acropolis and try your luck in Monte Carlo Casino
- Swim in Aegean Sea and enjoy the nightlife of Mykonos
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- OOliviaBorgWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing but I honestly think Ant was the highlight! He was the best!
- NNikkiHollingsworthWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved this trip! I can't wait to do it again!
- JJoanneWritten on July 10, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This trip was really disappointing. We lost a day in Athens because we missed the ferry (even though we all arrived on time). The majority of the accommodation was shocking as we stayed in camping villages which was located on the outskirts of the city... Read more
- BBeccaWritten on June 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ruta was such a great guide!! Always so nice and knew what she was talking about. Also our bus driver Sabi was great!!!!! A few of the places were a bit dirty and/or outside of city center too much. And while the dinners were always amazing, I did get a... Read more
- SDshivaniWritten on May 9, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This is an introduction tour, so only 1-2 days in each city. Wake ups were from 5 am- 8 am on travel days. Hostels and included meals were not that great. Topdeck scheduled a ferry during a Greek national holiday, so we had to come back to Athens early and... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 4, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I felt the itinerary was too hectic to enjoy the cities. Only one day in Rome and a few hours in Florence! And the "overnight ferry" to Greece was actually 24 hours so the total travel time was basically two whole days. There was also a scheduled holiday in... Read more
- KHKristyWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have been on a number of different tours over the past few years and this one was definitely one of my favourites. The people and tour guide make all the difference. Jude's was THE BEST tour guide I have ever had. She was professional but super fun at the... Read more
- TTashWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Going on a group tour was an experience that I was anxious for, but the 16 days I spent travelling with Judes and the group were absolutely amazing. This tour is a great taster for some of the most beautiful sights Western Europe has to offer, however it... Read more
- HHeidiWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes was the best tour guide anyone could ever hope for. I was only with her for a short two weeks, but in that two weeks she became a big sister/mum to me. Judes has a wealth of knowledge she would always amaze me with how much she knew about each... Read more
- ACAnnaWritten on December 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My experience was fabulous! Saw so many cities and learned so much throughout my time in Europe. However, I feel like I did not get to see every city as much as I had wanted to. It is a good tour to get a sample of all the cities and then decide which ones... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona, Spain
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 4: French Riviera
- Day 5: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Florence
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Rome to Athens, Greece
- Day 11: Athens
- Day 12: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 13: Mykonos
- Day 14: Mykonos
- Day 15: Mykonos to Athens
- Day 16: Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
- Live your best life in European Summer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does this tour end?
The tour ends in Athens on Day 16. After breakfast you're free to depart at any time.
When and where does this tour start?
The adventure starts in Barcelona at 6 pm, when you will meet your tour group and guide at the joining point accommodation. Your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available on this tour, which means that you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi28th September 2018
Gaudi & Glitz
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Athens0 seats left$99USD $2,380
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$99USD $2,380
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Barcelona16 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Athens0 seats left$99USD $2,380
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Barcelona16 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Athens4 seats left$104USD $2,495
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$104USD $2,495
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Athens0 seats left$104USD $2,495
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Barcelona16 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats left$104USD $2,495
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Barcelona16 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Athens7 seats left$104USD $2,495
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Barcelona16 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$104USD $2,495
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Barcelona16 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Athens7 seats left$104USD $2,495Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain , France , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Gaudi & Glitz.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 July 2019 the full payment of $2,380 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2380 for Gaudi & Glitz, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 445 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 1,051 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,380 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Gaudi & Glitz