- Our saving
- US $ 1,750
- Start your Eastern explorations with a Gelato in Rome
- Explore the streets of Germany
- Enjoy the excitement of Amsterdam
- Uncover the hidden treasures of the beautiful city of Bratislava, Slovakia
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LorenaWritten on June 14, 20184.0 - GoodFantastic tour, it was exactly what I needed to get a feel of some of the most important European cities. I will warn that it is very fast paced, you pretty much spend a day and a half in each city, however, this gives you the opportunity to explore both night and day time activities. This tour is perfect for people who are trying to see the most in the least amount of time. You do get plenty of free time days so that you may explore at your leisure or rest up. The tour is packed with great activities and visits to some of the most important hot spots in each city. The bus driver was very friendly and professional. Our tour guide, Morgan, was an excellent guide. She was super fun and made sure we were being properly taken care of at each location. We all considered her one of us. I would recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- CCullaOerlemansWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentAll of the effort that the whole topdeck crew put into this trip. Especially our tour guide Millie did all that she could to make the trip memorable for every single traveller.Show detailed ratings
- AMAshantiWritten on August 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentSarah is hands down the best tour guide! She is amazing, I had so much fun with her, she taugh us so much about the different countries, she was defiantly a great person to be around no matter what time of the day it was she was always so bubbly and made the trip so much fun!Show detailed ratings
- ACAnnaWritten on August 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentSarah was the most amazing trip leader, so was so enthusiastic and fun and made sure everyone was always involved. Joining th tour later than most , I felt like I'd been there the whole time and was so sad to leave everyone, including Sarah who has safely lead us through countless nights, days and cities. She was such a fun person and there was never a dull moment with her!Show detailed ratings
- ASAndreaWritten on February 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Topdeck tour was just unbelievably good. Everything I wanted and more from 2 and a half weeks around Europe. It was a fast paced trip, but our guide and driver did their best to help make it as relaxing during the downtime as possible. Jess, our tour guide, really knew her stuff, and gave us the perfect amount of information to add context and history to our surroundings, but not so much that it was an information overload or boring. She was very friendly and accommodating to everyone, and made sure that everyone felt wanted and looked after on the trip.Show detailed ratings
- RynoWritten on September 15, 20154.0 - GoodThis was an amazing trip! A special thanks to a great trip leader and bus driver who was always made sure that we were all having a great time. You get to see all the old and the new and party up a storm, and some free time on this trip - great combination! This trip is highly recommendedShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThat's great you had a amazing trip the crew certainly help everyone have the most enjoyable time on their trip. Hope to see you again :) Thanks Topdeck
- NathanWritten on June 16, 20154.5 - ExcellentBest experience of my life both the tour guide Marlice and our driver Christoph did an absolute excellent job showing us all the best sights to see in the different countries. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone I've already recommended it all to my friendsShow detailed ratings
- StaceyWritten on December 13, 20145.0 - ExcellentSuch a great way to see Europe, and our tour guide Barry was absolutely fantastic! He knew every city in such great detail, along with lots of quirky little facts and stories. Everyone had such a great time, minus a few lengthy bus rides with a hangover, and I would recommend an experience like this to everyone!Show detailed ratings
- LeanneWritten on September 8, 20144.5 - ExcellentMegan was a great guide her knowledge about all the place we stopped , loved the little history lesson we got as we drove in to each new city. She had great tips about different places to eat and go as wellShow detailed ratings
- ABAdrianWritten on September 8, 20145.0 - ExcellentMegan is so passionate about her job. She strives in making everyone's experience the best she could possibly make it. Her knowledge of all European history is mind blowing. So much so we had to give her the nick name "google". I have enjoyed every day spent with Megan. Great tour leader!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome to Venice
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Vienna, Austria
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 9: Krakow
- Day 10: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 13: Berlin
- Day 14: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 15: Amsterdam
- Day 16: Amsterdam to London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Which hotels will be used as accomodation for this tour ?
Topdeck does not provide a confirmed hotel list until you have a booking. The announcement is within 4-6 weeks of the tour departing.
Can you tell me about the confirmation of my requests or booking for the tour?
In order to request your confirmed space on this tour, we will process your payment and send your request to Topdeck. Please note this request can take between 2 -3 days to receive an answer due to time differences and elements outside of the operator's control. If your place is available, you'll be booked and confirmed on the tour, if space is not available, then we will issue a full refund.
Can I end the tour without going to London?
If you need to leave the tour early, that can definitely be arranged, however there would be no amendment to the tour price for leaving early. You would also be responsible for making your own way from your desired departure area to your next destination.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Rome16 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to London0 seats left$51USD $2,059
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Rome16 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to London10+ seats left$51USD $2,059
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Rome16 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to London10+ seats left$51USD $2,059
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from Rome16 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$353$2,059-15%USD $1,750
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Rome16 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to London10+ seats left$49USD $1,949
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Rome16 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to London0 seats left$49USD $1,949
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Rome16 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to London10+ seats left$49USD $1,949Book Now Hold my
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Rome16 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to London9 seats left$49USD $1,949Instant BookHold my
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Rome16 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to London0 seats left$49USD $1,949
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Rome16 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$49USD $1,949Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 September 2018 the full payment of $1,750 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1750 for Eastern Spirit, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 436 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,750 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Spirit