- Our saving
- US $ 1,622
- Start your Eastern explorations with a Gelato in Rome
- Explore the streets of Germany
- Enjoy the excitement of Amsterdam
- Uncover the hidden treasures of the beautiful city of Bratislava, Slovakia
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AMAshantiWritten on August 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentSarah is hands down the best tour guide! She is amazing, I had so much fun with her, she taugh us so much about the different countries, she was defiantly a great person to be around no matter what time of the day it was she was always so bubbly and made the trip so much fun!Show detailed ratings
- ACAnnaWritten on August 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentSarah was the most amazing trip leader, so was so enthusiastic and fun and made sure everyone was always involved. Joining th tour later than most , I felt like I'd been there the whole time and was so sad to leave everyone, including Sarah who has safely lead us through countless nights, days and cities. She was such a fun person and there was never a dull moment with her!Show detailed ratings
- LTLorenaWritten on August 2, 20174.0 - GoodEaster Spirit Tour is one of the best travel experiences I've had. The tour itself was amazing, the hostels for the most part were great with excellent locations, there was at least one that should have never been an option but hopefully after all the feedback they remove it from their list. The tour liders were fantastic, the cities ans sights were incredible, and the optional activities really complimented the whole tour. Would definitely recommend it.Show detailed ratings
- ASAndreaWritten on February 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Topdeck tour was just unbelievably good. Everything I wanted and more from 2 and a half weeks around Europe. It was a fast paced trip, but our guide and driver did their best to help make it as relaxing during the downtime as possible. Jess, our tour guide, really knew her stuff, and gave us the perfect amount of information to add context and history to our surroundings, but not so much that it was an information overload or boring. She was very friendly and accommodating to everyone, and made sure that everyone felt wanted and looked after on the trip.Show detailed ratings
- RynoWritten on September 15, 20154.0 - GoodThis was an amazing trip! A special thanks to a great trip leader and bus driver who was always made sure that we were all having a great time. You get to see all the old and the new and party up a storm, and some free time on this trip - great combination! This trip is highly recommendedShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThat's great you had a amazing trip the crew certainly help everyone have the most enjoyable time on their trip. Hope to see you again :) Thanks Topdeck
- NathanWritten on June 16, 20154.5 - ExcellentBest experience of my life both the tour guide Marlice and our driver Christoph did an absolute excellent job showing us all the best sights to see in the different countries. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone I've already recommended it all to my friendsShow detailed ratings
- StaceyWritten on December 13, 20145.0 - ExcellentSuch a great way to see Europe, and our tour guide Barry was absolutely fantastic! He knew every city in such great detail, along with lots of quirky little facts and stories. Everyone had such a great time, minus a few lengthy bus rides with a hangover, and I would recommend an experience like this to everyone!Show detailed ratings
- LeanneWritten on September 8, 20144.5 - ExcellentMegan was a great guide her knowledge about all the place we stopped , loved the little history lesson we got as we drove in to each new city. She had great tips about different places to eat and go as wellShow detailed ratings
- ABAdrianWritten on September 8, 20145.0 - ExcellentMegan is so passionate about her job. She strives in making everyone's experience the best she could possibly make it. Her knowledge of all European history is mind blowing. So much so we had to give her the nick name "google". I have enjoyed every day spent with Megan. Great tour leader!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome to Venice
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Vienna, Austria
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest to Kraków, Poland
- Day 9: Kraków
- Day 10: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 13: Berlin
- Day 14: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 15: Amsterdam
- Day 16: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
Which hotels will be used as accomodation for this tour ?
Topdeck does not provide a confirmed hotel list until you have a booking. The announcement is within 4-6 weeks of the tour departing.
- July 19, 2016
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
- May 1, 2016
Can you tell me about the confirmation of my requests or booking for the tour?
In order to request your confirmed space on this tour, we will process your payment and send your request to Topdeck. Please note this request can take between 2 -3 days to receive an answer due to time differences and elements outside of the operator's control. If your place is available, you'll be booked and confirmed on the tour, if space is not available, then we will issue a full refund.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayApr 4, 2018from RomeThursdayApr 19, 2018in LondonOur saving$227Price$1,849-12%USD $1,62210+ spaces left
- WednesdayApr 18, 2018from RomeThursdayMay 3, 2018in LondonOur saving$227Price$1,849-12%USD $1,62210+ spaces left
- WednesdayApr 25, 2018from RomeThursdayMay 10, 2018in LondonOur saving$227Price$1,849-12%USD $1,62210+ spaces left
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from RomeThursdayMay 17, 2018in LondonOur saving$227Price$1,849-12%USD $1,62210+ spaces left
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from RomeThursdayMay 31, 2018in LondonOur saving$227Price$1,849-12%USD $1,62210+ spaces left
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from RomeThursdayJun 7, 2018in LondonOur saving$239Price$1,949-12%USD $1,71010+ spaces left
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from RomeThursdayJun 14, 2018in LondonOur saving$239Price$1,949-12%USD $1,71010+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from RomeThursdayJun 21, 2018in LondonOur saving$239Price$1,949-12%USD $1,71010+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from RomeThursdayJun 28, 2018in LondonOur saving$239Price$1,949-12%USD $1,71010+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from RomeThursdayJul 5, 2018in LondonOur saving$239Price$1,949-12%USD $1,71010+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2017 the full payment of $1,622 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1622 for Eastern Spirit, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 436 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,622 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 117 travellers have already met
before they left for Eastern Spirit tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Spirit