- Our saving
- US $ 1,708
- Rather Poor
- LorenaWritten on June 14, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour, it was exactly what I needed to get a feel of some of the most important European cities. I will warn that it is very fast paced, you pretty much spend a day and a half in each city, however, this gives you the opportunity to explore both... Read more
- CCullaOerlemansWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
All of the effort that the whole topdeck crew put into this trip. Especially our tour guide Millie did all that she could to make the trip memorable for every single traveller.
- JazmineWritten on September 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an awesome experience, was my first TopDeck so didn't know what to expect. Was better than my expectations, I'm so happy I found Top Deck and decided to do the trip.
- AMAshantiWritten on August 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sarah is hands down the best tour guide! She is amazing, I had so much fun with her, she taugh us so much about the different countries, she was defiantly a great person to be around no matter what time of the day it was she was always so bubbly and made... Read more
- ACAnnaWritten on August 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sarah was the most amazing trip leader, so was so enthusiastic and fun and made sure everyone was always involved. Joining th tour later than most , I felt like I'd been there the whole time and was so sad to leave everyone, including Sarah who has safely... Read more
- LorenaWritten on August 2, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Easter Spirit Tour is one of the best travel experiences I've had. The tour itself was amazing, the hostels for the most part were great with excellent locations, there was at least one that should have never been an option but hopefully after all the... Read more
- ASAndreaWritten on February 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Topdeck tour was just unbelievably good. Everything I wanted and more from 2 and a half weeks around Europe. It was a fast paced trip, but our guide and driver did their best to help make it as relaxing during the downtime as possible. Jess, our tour... Read more
- NathanWritten on January 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
First trip with top deck travel absolutely awesome so many memories our guide marlies vanderlaan was amazing very knowledgable and helpful really enjoyed wandering the beautiful old town of Kraków Poland and later on exploring the awesome salt mines,... Read more
- RynoWritten on September 15, 20154.0 - Good
This was an amazing trip! A special thanks to a great trip leader and bus driver who was always made sure that we were all having a great time. You get to see all the old and the new and party up a storm, and some free time on this trip - great... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThat's great you had a amazing trip the crew certainly help everyone have the most enjoyable time on their trip. Hope to see you again :) Thanks Topdeck
- NathanWritten on June 16, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best experience of my life both the tour guide Marlice and our driver Christoph did an absolute excellent job showing us all the best sights to see in the different countries. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone I've already recommended it all... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome to Venice
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Vienna, Austria
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest to Kraków, Poland
- Day 9: Kraków
- Day 10: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 13: Berlin
- Day 14: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 15: Amsterdam
- Day 16: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Which hotels will be used as accomodation for this tour ?
Topdeck does not provide a confirmed hotel list until you have a booking. The announcement is within 4-6 weeks of the tour departing.
Can you tell me about the confirmation of my requests or booking for the tour?
In order to request your confirmed space on this tour, we will process your payment and send your request to Topdeck. Please note this request can take between 2 -3 days to receive an answer due to time differences and elements outside of the operator's control. If your place is available, you'll be booked and confirmed on the tour, if space is not available, then we will issue a full refund.
Can I end the tour without going to London?
If you need to leave the tour early, that can definitely be arranged, however there would be no amendment to the tour price for leaving early. You would also be responsible for making your own way from your desired departure area to your next destination.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Rome16 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$71USD $1,708
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Rome16 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to London9 seats left$71USD $1,708
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Rome16 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$71USD $1,708
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Rome16 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$78USD $1,861
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Rome16 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$78USD $1,861
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Rome16 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$78USD $1,861
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Rome16 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to London6 seats left$78USD $1,861
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Rome16 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Rome16 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to London0 seats left$84USD $2,015Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Rome16 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 April 2019 the full payment of $1,708 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1708 for Eastern Spirit, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 436 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,708 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Spirit