Hidden Gems of Croatia: Sea, Islands, Lakes and Via Dinarica
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 11:09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Dubrovnik! With the hiking & trekking tour Hidden Gems of Croatia: Sea, Islands, Lakes and Via Dinarica, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 7 other destinations in Croatia. Hidden Gems of Croatia: Sea, Islands, Lakes and Via Dinarica is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 20 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- D1 Dubrovnik –Stari Grad (Hvar)
- D2 Stari Grad – Velo Grablje hike
- D3 Stari Grad - Zadar
- D4 Dugi otok – NP Telašćica trail
- D5 Zadar relax
- D6 Zadar–Plitvice-Ogulin
- D7 Vihoraški trail, Via Dinarica
- D8 Ogulin – Split - Tučepi
- D9 Return drive to Dubrovnik
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Natural Croatia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hidden Gems of Croatia: Sea, Islands, Lakes and Via Dinarica, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Natural Croatia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Natural Croatia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 868 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 135 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 151 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Sali (Croatia)
- 108 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 64 km
- Bijele I Samarske Stijene (Croatia)
- 224 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 113 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hidden Gems of Croatia: Sea, Islands, Lakes and Via Dinarica via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours