Hidden Gems of Croatia: Sea, Islands, Lakes and Via Dinarica
Start and end in Dubrovnik! With the self-guided tour Hidden Gems of Croatia: Sea, Islands, Lakes and Via Dinarica, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 7 other destinations in Croatia. Hidden Gems of Croatia: Sea, Islands, Lakes and Via Dinarica is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Natural Croatia
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- D1 Dubrovnik –Stari Grad (Hvar)
- D2 Stari Grad – Velo Grablje hike
- D3 Stari Grad - Zadar
- D4 Dugi otok – NP Telašćica trail
- D5 Zadar relax
- D6 Zadar–Plitvice-Ogulin
- D7 Vihoraški trail, Via Dinarica
- D8 Ogulin – Split - Tučepi
- D9 Return drive to Dubrovnik
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 16 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Natural Croatia. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Natural Croatia. Please familiarise yourself with the Natural Croatia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Natural Croatia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Natural Croatia tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
Covering a total distance of approx 868 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 135 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 151 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Sali (Croatia)
- 108 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 64 km
- Bijele I Samarske Stijene (Croatia)
- 224 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 113 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,888 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hidden Gems of Croatia: Sea, Islands, Lakes and Via Dinarica via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,284 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours