- Our saving
- US $ 3,069
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- CandiceWritten on September 14, 20145.0 - ExcellentAnthony and all of the top deck crew went above and beyond to ensure that we all had a great time. Anthony was fun cheerful and overall very helpful!!Show detailed ratings
- LisaWritten on September 11, 20144.5 - ExcellentI had so much fun on my tour. Bus driver Ronnie was amazing. Trip leader Anthony was great. Got to see so many places and meet so many people. I wish we could have stayed longer in some of the places but overall had a trip of a lifetime. TOPDECK 390!!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 2: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 3: Sailing in Greece
- Day 4: Sailing in Greece
- Day 5: Sailing in Greece
- Day 6: Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
- Day 7: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
- Day 9: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 10: Zadar to Venice, Italy via Postjana Caves, Slovenia
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 13: Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 14: Prague
- Day 15: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 16: Berlin
- Day 17: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 18: Amsterdam
- Day 19: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
Is there an option to have our own room each night if we are travelling as a couple?
We can request it but please note that you may be sharing with another couple, as Topdeck have dorm style accommodation and both genders are assigned to male and female dorm rooms.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for European Horizons covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
42 travellers met before going on their Topdeck European Horizons tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 3rd July 20181 comment"Hi guys, few of us from Perth doing this trip, where is everyone else from? "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Rome19 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to London7 seats left$77USD $3,069
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Rome19 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to London6 seats left$77USD $3,069
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Rome19 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to London10+ seats left$77USD $3,069
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Rome19 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to London6 seats left$77USD $3,069
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Rome19 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$77USD $3,069
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Rome19 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to London6 seats left$79USD $3,169
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Rome19 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to London10+ seats left$79USD $3,169
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Rome19 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$79USD $3,169
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Rome19 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$79USD $3,169
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Rome19 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$79USD $3,169
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Greece , Montenegro , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania, Croatia, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Horizons.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $3,069 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3069 for European Horizons, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 41 km
- Plataria (Greece)
- 212 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 74 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 283 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 273 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 209 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 98 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,069 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Horizons