- Our saving
- US $ 2,777
- Explore the City of Lights
- Enjoy the snowy peaks of the Swiss Alps
- Experience Flamenco like a local in Barcelona
- Discover the mystery of Venice on a Gondola ride
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Historical
- Rather Poor
- JCJessWritten on December 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip, first time to Europe, had great time and could not have ask for a better trip leader in Johnny. He was very approachable, entertaining and helpful! Thanks for a great experience!
- SFShaeWritten on December 13, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Was not completely what I expected, it was better. Ruta was incredibly knowledgable and helpful with absolutely everything. Accommodation could be slightly better but it does say hostel accommodation, so they were expected but one or two were extremely... Read more
- MMatthewWritten on August 31, 20152.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
At the end of my “Timeless Trail” tour, I was given a review form but there was not enough space on it for all of this so I wrote that I would follow up with an email to Topdeck, which I did. Ive waiting for them to respond to my emails before posting... Read more
- BenWritten on June 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm so glad I had this experience:) it was a moment in my life that I'll never forget:) the friends I made as well as the memories that I've been apart of:) I can't believe that my trip finished so quickly:( if I had my time again I'd do it all over
- KKelseyWritten on December 13, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Barry was very professional and all around a great trip leader!!
- LeandréWritten on August 14, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an absolutely amazing trip. Had so much fun and learned a lot from Beck our tour guide. Her knowledge of the different countries and and their history was outstanding. She was also very helpful in giving directions to help us find our way around and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 7: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 8: Barcelona
- Day 9: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 10: French Riviera
- Day 11: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome to Athens, Greece
- Day 17: Athens
- Day 18: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 19: Mykonos
- Day 20: Mykonos
- Day 21: Mykonos to Athens
- Day 22: Athens
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Timeless Trail covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from London22 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$372$3,149-12%USD $2,777
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from London22 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Athens7 seats left$372$3,149-12%USD $2,777
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from London22 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Athens7 seats left$392$3,319-12%USD $2,927
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from London22 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Athens0 seats left$66USD $3,253
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from London22 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Athens0 seats left$66USD $3,253
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from London22 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Athens9 seats left$66USD $3,253
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London22 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$66USD $3,253Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from London22 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Athens0 seats left$70USD $3,429
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London22 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Athens8 seats left$70USD $3,429
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from London22 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$70USD $3,429
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Timeless Trail.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 March 2019 the full payment of $2,777 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2777 for Timeless Trail, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 510 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 425 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,777 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,272 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Timeless Trail