- Our saving
- US $ 2,744
- Explore the City of Lights
- Enjoy the snowy peaks of the Swiss Alps
- Experience Flamenco like a local in Barcelona
- Discover the mystery of Venice on a Gondola ride
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Historical
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 7: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 8: Barcelona
- Day 9: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 10: French Riviera
- Day 11: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome to Athens, Greece
- Day 17: Athens
- Day 18: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 19: Mykonos
- Day 20: Mykonos
- Day 21: Mykonos to Athens
- Day 22: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJaiLeighhadlandWritten on August 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was absolutely amazing and it was all thanks to our wonderful tour guide, Daisy! She was so much fun and had so much knowledge about every single country we went to, I was mind blown! The trip wouldn’t have been near as good without Daisy! I will... Read more
- JCJessWritten on December 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip, first time to Europe, had great time and could not have ask for a better trip leader in Johnny. He was very approachable, entertaining and helpful! Thanks for a great experience!
- SFShaeWritten on December 13, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Was not completely what I expected, it was better. Ruta was incredibly knowledgable and helpful with absolutely everything. Accommodation could be slightly better but it does say hostel accommodation, so they were expected but one or two were extremely... Read more
- MMatthewWritten on August 31, 20152.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
At the end of my “Timeless Trail” tour, I was given a review form but there was not enough space on it for all of this so I wrote that I would follow up with an email to Topdeck, which I did. Ive waiting for them to respond to my emails before posting... Read more
- BenWritten on June 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm so glad I had this experience:) it was a moment in my life that I'll never forget:) the friends I made as well as the memories that I've been apart of:) I can't believe that my trip finished so quickly:( if I had my time again I'd do it all over
- KKelseyWritten on December 13, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Barry was very professional and all around a great trip leader!!
- LeandréWritten on August 14, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an absolutely amazing trip. Had so much fun and learned a lot from Beck our tour guide. Her knowledge of the different countries and and their history was outstanding. She was also very helpful in giving directions to help us find our way around and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Timeless Trail covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hello! My name is Daisy and I'm a kiwi currently doing my very best to curb my huge FOMO issues and see..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nicole12th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdayApr 15, 2020from London22 DaysWednesdayMay 6, 2020to Athens8 seats left$374$3,049-10%USD $2,744
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from London22 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Athens8 seats left$374$3,049-10%USD $2,744
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from London22 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$398$3,249-10%USD $2,924
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from London22 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$398$3,249-10%USD $2,924
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from London22 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$398$3,249-10%USD $2,924
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from London22 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Athens6 seats left$410$3,349-10%USD $3,014
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from London22 DaysWednesdayJul 1, 2020to Athens8 seats left$410$3,349-10%USD $3,014
- SundayJun 14, 2020from London22 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Athens7 seats left$410$3,349-10%USD $3,014
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from London22 DaysWednesdayJul 8, 2020to Athens7 seats left$410$3,349-10%USD $3,014
- WednesdayJun 24, 2020from London22 DaysWednesdayJul 15, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$410$3,349-10%USD $3,014
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Timeless Trail.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 578 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 935 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 1,051 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,744 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,219 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Timeless Trail