North Island Adventure Tour in reverse
- Our saving
- US $ 851
- +4 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Fall in love with the capital of New Zealand
- Skydive or bungee jump over Lake Taupo
- Go on a hard but rewarding hike around Tongariro
- Discover the most beautiful beaches
- Age range
- 18 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on May 28, 20184.0 - Goodlove it ,Simon was our quide and he was greatShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora! So glad to hear that you had a good time on tour with Si, we'll be sure to pass on the good feedback! Let us know if you plan on coming back to New Zealand, we would love to have you on tour with us again!
- AAnonymousWritten on May 28, 20183.0 - Averageim not disappointed, i love it , overall for me was good, itinerary good, transportation good accomodation good meals goodShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora! Thank you very much for your kind words, very happy to hear that you had a good time on tour with us! Please let us know if you plan to come back to New Zealand, would love to have you on board with us again!
- BDBozenaWritten on May 28, 20184.0 - GoodMeeting with local wariers and dining with them. All nature is beautiful.Show detailed ratings
- LizzyWritten on January 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely fabulous North Island Haka tour with guide Katie. Locations and activities chosen were ideal and the group a perfect size of 14. Some of the accommodation could have been a little better (for the amount paid for the tour) but otherwise a fantastic experience. Katie was a superb guide with excellent knowledge, awesome bus driving skills and sensational social skills. Highly recommend Haka tours!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Wellington
- Day 2 Taupō
- Day 3 Taupō to Murupara
- Day 4 Murupara to Rotorua
- Day 5 Rotorua to Waitomo
- Day 6 Waitomo to Coromandel
- Day 7 Coromandel to Auckland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
North Island Adventure Tour in reverse
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Wellington7 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$27USD $882
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Auckland6 seats left$27USD $882
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$27USD $882
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Wellington7 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Auckland4 seats left$27USD $882
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$27USD $882
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to AucklandOnly 3 seats left$27USD $882
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to AucklandOnly 3 seats left$27USD $882
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to AucklandOnly 3 seats left$27USD $882
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Wellington7 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$27USD $882
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Auckland4 seats left$27USD $882
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Wellington is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $80 to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $851 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $851 for North Island Adventure Tour in reverse, but the deposit of $80 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 310 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Coromandel (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $851 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 937 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 68 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for North Island Adventure Tour in reverse via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North Island Adventure Tour in reverse