North Island Adventure Tour in reverse
- Our saving
- US $ 828
- +4 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Fall in love with the capital of New Zealand
- Skydive or bungee jump over Lake Taupo
- Go on a hard but rewarding hike around Tongariro
- Discover the most beautiful beaches
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Adventure, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on May 28, 20184.0 - Good
love it ,Simon was our quide and he was greatShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora! So glad to hear that you had a good time on tour with Si, we'll be sure to pass on the good feedback! Let us know if you plan on coming back to New Zealand, we would love to have you on tour with us again!
- AAnonymousWritten on May 28, 20183.0 - Average
im not disappointed, i love it , overall for me was good, itinerary good, transportation good accomodation good meals goodShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora! Thank you very much for your kind words, very happy to hear that you had a good time on tour with us! Please let us know if you plan to come back to New Zealand, would love to have you on board with us again!
- BDBozenaWritten on May 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Meeting with local wariers and dining with them. All nature is beautiful.
- LizzyWritten on January 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely fabulous North Island Haka tour with guide Katie. Locations and activities chosen were ideal and the group a perfect size of 14. Some of the accommodation could have been a little better (for the amount paid for the tour) but otherwise a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Wellington
Start point Main Reception, YHA, 292 Wakefield Street, Wellington, Wellington Region 6011, New Zealand 08:00
- Day 2 Taupō
- Day 3 Taupō to Murupara
- Day 4 Murupara to Rotorua
- Day 5 Rotorua to Waitomo
- Day 6 Waitomo to Coromandel
Day 7 Coromandel to Auckland
End point Main Reception, Haka Hotel Newmarket, 9 Manukau Road, Auckland, Auckland Region 1023, New Zealand 17:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
North Island Adventure Tour in reverse
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Wellington7 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$38USD $920
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$130$958-14%USD $828
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Wellington7 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$38USD $920
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$38USD $920
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to AucklandOnly 2 seats left$38USD $920
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Wellington7 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$38USD $920
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Auckland4 seats left$38USD $920
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$37USD $887
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$37USD $887
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$37USD $887
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Wellington is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $80 to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 February 2019 the full payment of $828 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $828 for North Island Adventure Tour in reverse, but the deposit of $80 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 310 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Coromandel (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $828 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,120 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for North Island Adventure Tour in reverse via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North Island Adventure Tour in reverse