North Island Adventure Tour in reverse
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 24:27:04
- Our saving
- US $ 807
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Wellington and end in Auckland! With the adventure tour North Island Adventure Tour in reverse, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Wellington to Auckland and through Wellington, New Zealand and 5 other destinations in New Zealand. North Island Adventure Tour in reverse is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- LizzyWritten on January 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely fabulous North Island Haka tour with guide Katie. Locations and activities chosen were ideal and the group a perfect size of 14. Some of the accommodation could have been a little better (for the amount paid for the tour) but otherwise a fantastic experience. Katie was a superb guide with excellent knowledge, awesome bus driving skills and sensational social skills. Highly recommend Haka tours!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Wellington
- Day 2 Taupō
- Day 3 Taupō to Murupara
- Day 4 Murupara to Rotorua
- Day 5 Rotorua to Waitomo
- Day 6 Waitomo to Coromandel
- Day 7 Coromandel to Auckland
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
North Island Adventure Tour in reverse
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$127$934-14%USD $807
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to AucklandOnly 3 seats left$37USD $897
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Wellington7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$37USD $897
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$39USD $930
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Wellington7 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$39USD $930
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Auckland4 seats left$39USD $930
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$39USD $930
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Wellington7 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$39USD $930
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to AucklandOnly 3 seats left$39USD $930
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Wellington7 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Auckland4 seats left$39USD $930
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Wellington is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $807 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $807 for North Island Adventure Tour in reverse, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 709 km.
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 310 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Coromandel (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $807 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 813 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for North Island Adventure Tour in reverse via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North Island Adventure Tour in reverse