- Our saving
- US $ 4,058
- Picnic under the Eiffel Tower and savour Spanish tapas
- Hike the Swiss Alps and marvel in breathtaking scenery
- Cruise the Venetian canals and tour the majestic Rome
- Visit the mystical Meteora and wander Dubrovnik's streets
- See the famous Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 7: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 8: Barcelona
- Day 9: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 10: French Riviera
- Day 11: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome to Athens, Greece
- Day 17: Athens
- Day 18: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 19: Mykonos
- Day 20: Mykonos
- Day 21: Mykonos to Athens
- Day 22: Athens to Meteora
- Day 23: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 24: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 25: Dubrovnik
- Day 26: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 27: Sarajevo Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 28: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 29: Budapest
- Day 30: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 31: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 32: Prague
- Day 33: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 34: Berlin
- Day 35: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 36: Amsterdam
- Day 37: Amsterdam to London, England
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MMeganWritten on August 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolute legend of a tour guide! So approachable, full of knowledge and a fun time!
- KKelseyWritten on August 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Daisy is an absolute legend, she made my tour better then I could have ever imagined ! She has such a vast knowledge about Europe and we all learnt so much from her. I can’t recommend taking a tour with daisy enough, she truly is the best !
- PBPorshaWritten on August 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Daisy was such an amazing guide!! I had the best time on our tour but having her as a guide truely made the trip!! She is charismatic, inclusive, friendly and caring. Her passion for her job is obvious in the way she conducts her tours and treats the group.... Read more
- JJesseMollisonWritten on August 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Could not fault my tour with daisy or the topdeck crew what so ever! Daisy knows so much about everywhere we went and she made the entire trip worth while, fun & exciting!
- KKendallWritten on August 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour and group of people on this trip were amazing, but it would have been nothing without Daisy as our trip leader! She is so funny, kind, knowledgeable, patient and just the best damn time!!
- TTomCousinsWritten on August 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Okay so I’ll spare you the details about Europe cos you can google how amazing that is (trust me it’s amazing, do it). What you can’t google is this: Doing a tour like this means you will make friends for life that become your international extended... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on August 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Daisy was hands down the best trip leader you could ever ask for, made the whole trip so much better!
- JJoslynParsonsWritten on August 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was fairly nervous about my first Topdeck tour and Daisy was an incredible and knowledgeable trip leader! I would totally take another trip with her again! She made everything fun (even the hassle of border crossings).
- JJackScammellWritten on August 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time on another tour with Topdeck. Genuinely could not have asked for a better tour guide to take us around Europe ! Our group was amazing, but there is no way we all become as close as we did without a guide like Daisy. Daisy has this... Read more
- SSophieWritten on August 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best trip leader ever, wouldn’t have it any other way... seriously one of a kind and a beautiful human. She made my travels the best time of my life and deserves the best outcome from it.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
How many people travel on this trip ?
Group sizes vary from trip to trip. As a guideline, an average Hotel, Club or Camping trip could have around 35 passengers on board, with a maximum group size of 48. Minimum numbers would not normally be below 20 passengers.
What is the luggage allowance for this tour?
Topdeck passengers are allowed one piece of luggage up to 20 kg and a carry on bag.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "I discovered a passion for traveling in my late teens when I did a tour across Europe, I fell in love..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hey all, my name is Jared and I'm an Australian with Irish, Dutch and Italian roots, who fell in love..."
- "Hello, I've always loved to travel (I'm notching up country number 50 as I write in Guatemala) and I..."
- "Hello! My name is Daisy and I'm a kiwi currently doing my very best to curb my huge FOMO issues and see..."
- "Growing up with a Maltese family in Australia, I was always aware there were other countries to discover...."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benjamin5th August 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdayApr 15, 2020from London37 DaysThursdayMay 21, 2020to London10+ seats left$590$4,649-13%USD $4,058Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from London37 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to London10+ seats left$590$4,649-13%USD $4,058Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from London37 DaysThursdayJun 18, 2020to London10+ seats left$629$4,949-13%USD $4,320Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from London37 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to London10+ seats left$629$4,949-13%USD $4,320Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from London37 DaysThursdayJul 2, 2020to London10+ seats left$629$4,949-13%USD $4,320Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from London37 DaysThursdayJul 9, 2020to London10+ seats left$698$5,499-13%USD $4,801Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from London37 DaysThursdayJul 16, 2020to London10+ seats left$698$5,499-13%USD $4,801Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from London37 DaysMondayJul 20, 2020to London10+ seats left$698$5,499-13%USD $4,801Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from London37 DaysThursdayJul 23, 2020to London10+ seats left$698$5,499-13%USD $4,801Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayJun 24, 2020from London37 DaysThursdayJul 30, 2020to London10+ seats left$698$5,499-13%USD $4,801Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Greece , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Albania, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Pioneer.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 30 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 30 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 578 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 935 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 1,051 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,058 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,167 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 111 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Pioneer