European Pioneer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,198
- Picnic under the famous Eiffel Tower
- Discover the beautiful Swiss Alps
- Taste authentic Spanish tapas
- Explore Venice's St. Mark’s Square
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- TTynealeWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentJude's honestly made my trip with Topdeck. Not only was she super insightful and could tell you anything and everything about each of the 16 countries we visited, her charisma and fun loving personality always had the tour group in stitches of laughter. Couldn't have hoped for a better tour guide. TynealeShow detailed ratings
- BBeauhemeWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentJody was an exceptional tour guide. So much so that when i went on another tour after Jody's the standards were just not there as she had set such a high bar. A tour guide can make your tour unforgettable or just ok. In Jody's case she made our European Pioneer 36 day tour one ill never forget. Organisation 10, Driving tours of citys 10, answering quesitons and helping the group out 10! She is the highest standard of what a tour guide should be i believe and i thank the start aligning that she was our tour guide. Thank you Jody. Regards BeauShow detailed ratings
- ADAllieWritten on October 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip surpassed any expectations I had which were already pretty high from what I had heard before! Jody's ceaseless energy and enthusiasm kept a constant positive environment amongst a huge group of people for 37 non stop days of travel. She was always helpful and knowledgeable when met with questions or confusions we may have had on every town/city in every country we entered. Amazing trip with an amazing guide and now friend!Show detailed ratings
- CBCaityWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentJude’s made my trip everything I could have imagined and more. Usually knowing you’ll be spending 5.5 weeks with 50 people you don’t know would be daunting but Jude’s changed that in minutes and left us all as one big family. She was the perfect mix of fun, knowledge and “general life advice” and I honestly hope she never changes, she was more then just the tour guide she was a friend and one I’d like to keep.Show detailed ratings
- HKHayleyWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentJude's was absolutely fabulous. Her passion for history and travel is second to none. Jude's brought joy and laughter to everyday of my tour, she went above and beyond organizing activities, extras and group dinners to ensure our group got the most out of our trip. Jude's puts her heart and soul into every aspect of her work and makes her tours truly enjoyable. I loved every minute and can happily say I made a friend for life!Show detailed ratings
- COChrystalWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentEye-opening, soul-cleansing, life-changing experience! Judes was the most organised, knowledgable and inspirational tour guides that I could ever have hoped for!Show detailed ratings
- SSamanthaWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - Excellent5 & 1/2 weeks is a long time to spend with upto 50 odd people you've never met so naturally, it felt like the first day of school on day 1. I'm not exaggerating when I say this feeling lasted about 10 minutes. Judes was so quick to make everyone feel included & welcome. She had the perfect mix of humour, history, fun & family all while making sure the expectations on respect were clear. Judes was not afraid to put her foot down when needed but was also able to laugh with you until there were tears rolling down your face. I made some of the best, long life friends on this trip, Judes included. I STRONGLY recommend joining one of Judes' tours. It will be the best thing you do.Show detailed ratings
- JGJamesWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip was amazing no words can describe the fun i had on the trip, but what made the trip 100x better was a tourguide that actually cared about the trip and everyone on itShow detailed ratings
- LBLaurenWritten on September 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy Topdeck tour was incredible with Judes as my guide. Judes was knowledgeable, passionate, friendly, approachable, funny and so much more. She made this trip a trip of a lifetime for me. Not only did she provide knowledge of the history of each destination but places to visit, eat and local bars. I felt like I got an authentic cultural experience, met lifelong friends and I most definitely can't wait to go on my next trip!Show detailed ratings
- MichelleWritten on September 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis Trip was everything I expected and more! It is a fast paced trip with only one or two stops at each destination. It's a good trip to see all of Europe and figure out which places are your favorite. Our leader Judes (Jody) was an absolute gem. I couldn't imagine a better leader. She was fun, caring, passionate, and full of good stories. She helped anybody with any troubles. That being said she can also put her foot down if any passengers cross a line.. but our crew was pretty tight and had little to no issues throughout the two months. Highly recommend. Some of my favorite spots were Switzerland, Greek islands, Croatia, and Budapest.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 7: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 8: Barcelona
- Day 9: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 10: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 11: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Athens, Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Athens
- Day 18: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 19: Mykonos
- Day 20: Mykonos
- Day 21: Mykonos to Athens
- Day 22: Athens to Meteora
- Day 23: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 24: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 25: Dubrovnik
- Day 26: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 27: Sarajevo Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 28: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 29: Budapest
- Day 30: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 31: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 32: Prague
- Day 33: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 34: Berlin
- Day 35: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 36: Amsterdam
- Day 37: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Topdeck European Pioneer
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
How many people travel on this trip ?
Group sizes vary from trip to trip. As a guideline, an average Hotel, Club or Camping trip could have around 35 passengers on board, with a maximum group size of 48. Minimum numbers would not normally be below 20 passengers.
What is the luggage allowance for this tour?
Topdeck passengers are allowed one piece of luggage up to 20 kg and a carry on bag.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello, I've always loved to travel (I'm notching up country number 50 as I write in Guatemala) and I..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
European Pioneer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayJul 22, 2018from London37 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$130USD $5,199
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from London37 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$130USD $5,199
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from London37 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$130USD $5,199
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from London37 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to London0 seats left$130USD $5,199
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from London37 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$123USD $4,939
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from London37 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$123USD $4,939
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from London37 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to London0 seats left$123USD $4,939
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from London37 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$846$4,939-15%USD $4,198Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 9, 2018from London37 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to London0 seats left$123USD $4,939
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from London37 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$123USD $4,939Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Greece , Montenegro , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Pioneer 2018.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 September 2018 the full payment of $4,198 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4198 for European Pioneer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 445 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,198 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 79 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Pioneer 2018