- Our saving
- US $ 4,319
- Picnic under the Eiffel Tower and savour Spanish tapas
- Hike the Swiss Alps and marvel in breathtaking scenery
- Cruise the Venetian canals and tour the majestic Rome
- Visit the mystical Meteora and wander Dubrovnik's streets
- See the famous Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag
- Rather Poor
- CCherieMossWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I am 100% certain that my trip wouldn’t of been as colourful, informative, and mindblowing if I had not had Ant. His balance of fun and history was exactly what I wanted in a tour guide. I had the greatest time of my life and I owe that to Ant.
- CCamiAlexanderWritten on October 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have left Europe with memories that will last a life time. From the tour itself to the fellow passengers I travelled with, our amazing bus driver Zoli and our fabulous trip leader Ant. Ant was the best trip leader we could of asked for. He was honest... Read more
- DDeclanFreeWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ant-man was fantastic, very insightful and always in a fun and bubbly mood. :)
- KylinWritten on October 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The 37 day European Pioneer tour I took last summer was the trip of a lifetime and it was all thanks to our tour leader Dan (Dr. Dan) and driver Gabriel. Dan was so informative about everything about Europe and he really cared about making our holiday... Read more
- TTynealeWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jude's honestly made my trip with Topdeck. Not only was she super insightful and could tell you anything and everything about each of the 16 countries we visited, her charisma and fun loving personality always had the tour group in stitches of laughter.... Read more
- BBeauhemeWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jody was an exceptional tour guide. So much so that when i went on another tour after Jody's the standards were just not there as she had set such a high bar. A tour guide can make your tour unforgettable or just ok. In Jody's case she made our European... Read more
- ADAllieWritten on October 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip surpassed any expectations I had which were already pretty high from what I had heard before! Jody's ceaseless energy and enthusiasm kept a constant positive environment amongst a huge group of people for 37 non stop days of travel. She was always... Read more
- CBCaityWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jude’s made my trip everything I could have imagined and more. Usually knowing you’ll be spending 5.5 weeks with 50 people you don’t know would be daunting but Jude’s changed that in minutes and left us all as one big family. She was the perfect mix of fun,... Read more
- HKHayleyWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jude's was absolutely fabulous. Her passion for history and travel is second to none. Jude's brought joy and laughter to everyday of my tour, she went above and beyond organizing activities, extras and group dinners to ensure our group got the most out of... Read more
- COChrystalWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Eye-opening, soul-cleansing, life-changing experience! Judes was the most organised, knowledgable and inspirational tour guides that I could ever have hoped for!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 7: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 8: Barcelona
- Day 9: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 10: French Riviera
- Day 11: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome to Athens, Greece
- Day 17: Athens
- Day 18: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 19: Mykonos
- Day 20: Mykonos
- Day 21: Mykonos to Athens
- Day 22: Athens to Meteora
- Day 23: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 24: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 25: Dubrovnik
- Day 26: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 27: Sarajevo Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 28: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 29: Budapest
- Day 30: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 31: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 32: Prague
- Day 33: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 34: Berlin
- Day 35: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 36: Amsterdam
- Day 37: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Topdeck European Pioneer
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
How many people travel on this trip ?
Group sizes vary from trip to trip. As a guideline, an average Hotel, Club or Camping trip could have around 35 passengers on board, with a maximum group size of 48. Minimum numbers would not normally be below 20 passengers.
What is the luggage allowance for this tour?
Topdeck passengers are allowed one piece of luggage up to 20 kg and a carry on bag.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello, I've always loved to travel (I'm notching up country number 50 as I write in Guatemala) and I..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from London37 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$696$4,799-10%USD $4,319
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from London37 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$696$4,799-10%USD $4,319
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from London37 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$750$5,169-10%USD $4,652
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from London37 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to London0 seats left$258USD $5,169Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from London37 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$750$5,169-10%USD $4,652
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from London37 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$750$5,169-10%USD $4,652
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London37 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$750$5,169-10%USD $4,652
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from London37 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to London10+ seats left$805$5,549-10%USD $4,994
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London37 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$805$5,549-10%USD $4,994
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from London37 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$805$5,549-10%USD $4,994
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Greece , Montenegro , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Pioneer.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 January 2019 the full payment of $4,319 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4319 for European Pioneer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 445 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,319 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 88 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Pioneer