Vodka & Caviar
- Our saving
- US $ 1,386
- St Petersburg
- Enjoy the sights of St Petersburg
- Visit the Hermitage Museum
- Drink mead in stunning Novgorod
- Explore Moscow and its highlights
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MHM.Written on December 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentJudes was awesome, very friendly and inclusive.Show detailed ratings
- SStephanieWritten on October 5, 20173.0 - AverageUnfortunately, until I had booked and paid did it come to light that this 8 day tour was in fact the last part of a 37 Scandinavian Topdeck Tour. That meant everyone had already bonded, formed groups and shared memories. I felt like it was an uphill battle trying to make friends with established groups in 8 days. Additionally, I was only 1 of 3 people who joined on the tour in Russia, making us the minority. Not enjoyable!Show detailed ratings
- SusanWritten on July 17, 20145.0 - ExcellentMonika, as my tour guide, has had such a significant and positive impact on my life! She helped me discover Russia and learn so much about myself, this fascinating culture and the world around me. Monika is rich with knowledge and constantly seeks to learn more. She willingly shares valuable, relevant and interesting information about people, places and things. Monika is extremely approachable and makes a big effort to connect with all members of our group both individually and in group situations. Monika was the glue that helped the individuals traveling on our tour transition swiftly into a cohesive family unit. Her bubbly, compassionate and generous personality made traveling feel like home. Monika's sense of humour and jovial nature made each day memorable and full of laughter and smiles! Her spirit and passion for her work and for ensuring that our group had the experience of a lifetime is mesmerising! This was my second tour with Monika and I specifically made sure I was on her tour this year because of how fantastic my first 36 day tour was with her. I cannot imagine any person being more deserving of tour guide of the year! Monika is an inspiration and sets the benchmark for the definition of an amazing tour guide!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Day 2: St. Petersburg
- Day 3: St. Petersburg
- Day 4: St. Petersburg to Novgorod
- Day 5: Novgorod to Moscow
- Day 6: Moscow
- Day 7: Moscow
- Day 8: Moscow
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Travel to Scandinavia with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 20, 2016
How do I get my Russian visa?
You will be responsible for getting your own Russian visa for this trip. It is best to contact your local embassy and get them to advise you about how you can get this visa.
- May 1, 2016
Is this tour only suitable for 18-39 year olds?
Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed for younger travellers. They can be more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travellers to meet and have fun with other young passengers from all parts of the world! Their brand is designed around this unique experience geared toward younger travellers.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Vodka & Caviar covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chris10th October 2017
Vodka & Caviar
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayMay 28, 2018from St Petersburg8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $62USD $1,497
- MondayJun 4, 2018from St Petersburg8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $62USD $1,497
- MondayJun 11, 2018from St Petersburg8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $65USD $1,564
- MondayJun 18, 2018from St Petersburg8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $65USD $1,564
- MondayJun 25, 2018from St Petersburg8 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $65USD $1,564
- MondayJul 2, 2018from St Petersburg8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $65USD $1,564
- MondayJul 9, 2018from St Petersburg8 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $68USD $1,631
- MondayJul 16, 2018from St Petersburg8 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $68USD $1,631
- MondayJul 23, 2018from St Petersburg8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Moscow7 seats left7 days left toSave $68USD $1,631Instant BookHold my
- MondayJul 30, 2018from St Petersburg8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Moscow8 seats left7 days left toSave $68USD $1,631Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- St Petersburg is the starting point and Moscow is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Vodka & Caviar.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 June 2018 the full payment of $1,386 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1386 for Vodka & Caviar, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 165 km
- Novgorod (Russia)
- 490 km
- Moscow (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,386 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,680 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Vodka & Caviar