- Our saving
- US $ 888
- Bocas Del Toro
- Puerto Viejo
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JEJPWritten on August 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentI didnt know what to expect out of central america at all.. i am not a huge fan of hostels at first but i did not get disapointed at all with this tour. Rooms were clean and food was surprisingly incredible. Desmond made it all work together and go smooth. He made it easy for everyone to get along as he is very sociable, very friendly and funny., actually id say hilarious. I wish i'll get to see him again somewhere. He answered all my questions without any problems and he'd even get the more independant people to join in. Thumbs up for a new friend of mine !Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey JP! This is exactly what we love to hear! Des is a top guy a we're lucky to have him working for Life Before Work! Thank you for leaving us a review and letting us know that we didn't disappoint :) We hope to see you again on another one of our tours!
- KatieWritten on August 1, 20173.5 - GoodWe were in Costa Rica and Panama for a week!! This trip was the bomb! Tons of fun parties and lots of cool activities!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewBOOM! Glad you had an awesome time Katie, why not join us again sometime for another incredible adventure!
- DDeannaWritten on July 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentDez was a fun, outgoing, approachable, bubbly character that made this trip really easy, comfortable and fun to be on. I've r really enjoyed this tour and would hope that if my friend were to do a lbw tour through Central America that they had Dez as their guide!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Deanna! Thank you for the review, we're pleased to hear you had a great time on tour with Dez as your guide :) Exploring a new location with fun and enthusiastic people around you is what it's all about - we hope to catch you on another LBW tour in the future. Welcome to the family :)
- HKHayleyWritten on July 4, 20174.0 - GoodWhen I agreed to book caribean dream Costa Rica/panama with my best friend I had no idea what to expect or what Central America would be like. It was definitely an eye opening week of culture, food and people as a first time traveller. Des, des, des. Awesome guide, awesome dude! Such a laugh. Really enjoyed having a tight knit group it was great to be able to interact and get to know everyone in a week instead of feeling like you hadn't spoken to anyone by the end of the tour. From underwater surfing, taking a catamaran around dolphin bay, filthy Fridays or seeing sloths it sure is a week I will never forget!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Hayley! That's one of the most exciting things about heading out of your comfort zone and discovering what the world has to offer - no one knows what to expect and throwing yourself into an adventure head first is the best way to find out. We are so pleased you chose to join us on a tour and meet people from all over the world, including Des! He is a great dude and an awesome guide :) Thank you for the lovely review, we hope to catch you on another LBW tour in the future!
- BWBryanWritten on July 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentAwesome trip! Everything basically panned out exactly as we planned without having a strict schedule to work around. After traveling on my own previously to this it was very nice not to have to worry about the travel details, accomodations etc and just sit back and enjoy the experiences! Loved the mix of activities we did and places we got to go. Dez was an overall solid guide!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Bryan! We're so glad to hear you had an awesome time whilst travelling with LBW! Our job is to make the adventure as stress free, enjoyable and memorable for you as possible - no one wants to sign up for a tour and then have to plan all of the details - we're really pleased to know our hard work paid off. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we hope to catch you on another LBW tour again in the future :)
- TSTatyanaWritten on July 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentWent on the Caribbean Dream tour to Panama and Costa Rica. Was the most amazing experience. Every part was unforgettable and I will def remember this. I went alone on this trip and couldn't have imagined having a better time. I would def recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- JMJosephWritten on July 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour! Met some great people and shared a lot of drinks!! Des was a fantastic guide, very knowledgable on local bars and restaurants and other things as well. Pura Vida!!Show detailed ratings
- SBSpencerWritten on July 4, 20174.0 - GoodI've never been on a guided tour before but would highly recommend Des. Beyond Knowledgable and extremely fun. After only a week I'd consider him a good friend and an excellent guideShow detailed ratings
- LindsayWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip started out rocky . I was suppose to meet the group in Costa rica but ended up rerouted to Panama city. Desmond was awesome in helping me stay calm and figuring out how I can meet the group,Especially since this was at 1 in the morning. After meeting the group and desmond he was super friendly. Always letting us know the best spots to eat . Things we can do . Always making sure we were having a great experience .Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- BOCAS DEL TORO (4 Nights) - Day One
- Day Two
- Day Three
- Day Four
- PUERTO VIEJO (2 Nights) - Day Five
- Day Six
- Day Seven
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Caribbean Dream || LIFE BEFORE WORK TRAVEL
- Costa Rica Explorer || LIFE BEFORE WORK TRAVEL
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Two years ago I made a decision that changed my life in a way I never expected. I decided I wanted to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Bocas Del Toro7 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to Puerto Viejo8 seats left$27USD $888
- FridayJan 11, 2019from Bocas Del Toro7 DaysThursdayJan 17, 2019to Puerto Viejo10+ seats left$31USD $991
- WednesdayFeb 27, 2019from Bocas Del Toro7 DaysTuesdayMar 5, 2019to Puerto Viejo10+ seats left$31USD $991
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Bocas Del Toro7 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Puerto Viejo10+ seats left$27USD $888
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Bocas Del Toro7 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Puerto Viejo10+ seats left$27USD $888
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Bocas Del Toro7 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Puerto Viejo10+ seats left$27USD $888
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Bocas Del Toro7 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Puerto Viejo10+ seats left$27USD $888
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Bocas Del Toro7 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Puerto Viejo10+ seats left$27USD $888
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Bocas Del Toro7 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Puerto Viejo10+ seats left$27USD $888
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- ColonCosta Rica
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Panama and Costa Rica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Panama and Costa Rica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Panama. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Panama and Costa Rica. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Panama. Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Costa Rica. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Bocas Del Toro is the starting point and Puerto Viejo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $888 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $888 for Caribbean Dream, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bocas Del Toro (Panama)
- 65 km
- Puerto Viejo (Costa Rica)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $888 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,826 tours in Latin America
- covered by 164 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Caribbean Dream via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Caribbean Dream