Visit Bulgaria in 2-day trip from Bucharest
Start and end in Bucharest! With the sightseeing tour Visit Bulgaria in 2-day trip from Bucharest, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Bucharest, Romania and 3 other destinations in Europe. Visit Bulgaria in 2-day trip from Bucharest includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Mr Tripp, Gray Line Romania:Write a review
- Jackie Kydd's review about another Mr Tripp, Gray Line Romania tour4.5 - ExcellentAlex was fantastic!!
- Review about another Mr Tripp, Gray Line Romania tour5.0 - ExcellentAlex was a wonderful guide! He was well informed, personable, and showed us a beautiful view of Romania. Our experience ... Read more
- Justin Jacobs's review about another Mr Tripp, Gray Line Romania tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour with Mr Tripp was excellent from start to finish. Roberto was a very helpful and friendly guide, and used his l... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bucharest - Veliko Tarnovo - Plovdiv
- Day 2: Plovdiv – Ruse - Bucharest
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bucharest.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Mr Tripp, Gray Line Romania booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Visit Bulgaria in 2-day trip from Bucharest, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mr Tripp, Gray Line Romania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mr Tripp, Gray Line Romania tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 561 km.
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 156 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- 126 km
- Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
- 214 km
- Ruse (Bulgaria)
- 66 km
- Bucharest (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Visit Bulgaria in 2-day trip from Bucharest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours