Spain and Portugal Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,514
- Take a ride on iconic Lisbon tram
- Enjoy the view of Lisbon Bridge
- Try the famous Porto wine
- Explore Gaudi's Barcelona
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- TThomasWritten on January 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is a wonderful company with wonderful people who make their guests satisfied and wanting to come back for more. Excellent service. Great Hotels and Guides. Will only travel by Discovery Nomads next time.
- TPTatianaWritten on November 20, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
The website said it was going to be A Tour - it wasn't - it was a do it yourself. I noticed a few things missing like connecting flights and sent at least 5-6 emails to ask for clarification but each time i just got "see your pdf". Then i addressed the... Read more
- FFlorianWritten on January 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent experience! The hotels were all beautiful, all of the guides were very friendly and informative and the destinations were amazing! Worth every penny!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 Lisbon
- Day 2-4 Porto
- Day 4-6 Madrid
- Day 6-7 Barcelona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will end at check-out on the last day of the tour at Mercury Lupo de Vega or similar. Your adventure has come to an end and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends! Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a list of optional excursions available for this tour, however, this can be provided upon request.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Novotel Lisboa (or similar) in Lisbon anytime during the day. It is time to learn about important areas in Lisbon’s history as you explore its most interesting neighbourhoods. Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
Spain and Portugal Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysMondayFeb 4, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$417$1,931-22%USD $1,514
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$417$1,931-22%USD $1,514
- TuesdayFeb 5, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$417$1,931-22%USD $1,514
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$417$1,931-22%USD $1,514
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$417$1,931-22%USD $1,514
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$417$1,931-22%USD $1,514
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysWednesdayFeb 20, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$417$1,931-22%USD $1,514
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysMondayFeb 25, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$417$1,931-22%USD $1,514
- WednesdayFeb 20, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$417$1,931-22%USD $1,514
- TuesdayFeb 26, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$417$1,931-22%USD $1,514
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2019 the full payment of $1,514 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1514 for Spain and Portugal Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 274 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 423 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 505 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,514 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,292 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain and Portugal Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain and Portugal Adventure Tour