Spain and Portugal Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,604
- Take a ride on iconic Lisbon tram
- Enjoy the view of Lisbon Bridge
- Try the famous Porto wine
- Explore Gaudi's Barcelona
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- TPTatianaWritten on November 20, 20172.0 - Rather poorThe website said it was going to be A Tour - it wasn't - it was a do it yourself. I noticed a few things missing like connecting flights and sent at least 5-6 emails to ask for clarification but each time i just got "see your pdf". Then i addressed the question to Discovery Nomads, but still got the same answer as i got from the agents, with "read your pdf. So the connecting flights were missing and they would not sent me the itinerary until i had left for the first part of my tour to another country. The Tourradar company seems they have no idea of distances or where the places they were sending me, as my "tour" had me fly back and forth repeatedly twice to Madrid, twice to Barcelona and twice to Lisbon. I could not believe it !!?? I even asked them while i was on tour, 'could they please change one flight' as it was ridiculous how the tour was organized. But of course they refused. i ended up very tired out with constant airports and unnecessary flights and endless taxis. One specific flight they sent me on was from Madrid to Barcelona, which was an easy train trip connecting those two places up and the "Barcelona Atocha Station" is a beautiful train station that looks more like an airport and was close to my hotel they put me up in. But no another flight from Madrid to Barcelona ( what) more unnecessary cabs from airport to hotel and wasting money !! I met other tourists on route also from Tourradar, and was relieved to discover they too were very unhappy with the whole situation and how it was organized and also could not get answers as i couldn't either. The one positive thing i can say is the hotels were nice, the one thing i was thankful for. One place i was sent to was Porto. The train station to get there, looked abandoned and disused and scary, with no one there to assist. The train was old and 3hrs later i arrived in an old town with narrow streets, gloomy dead and uninteresting. I was supposed to be thrilled that i was going to see the winery - but i'm not interested in wineries at all and was bored as it wasted my time and again money on taxis, couldn't wait to get out to there. All in all i now tell all my friends and others i'd come across on my tour also to AVOID Tourradar !!!Show detailed ratings
- FFlorianWritten on January 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent experience! The hotels were all beautiful, all of the guides were very friendly and informative and the destinations were amazing! Worth every penny!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 Lisbon
- Day 2-4 Porto
- Day 4-6 Madrid
- Day 6-7 Barcelona
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 29, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
- September 29, 2017
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
- September 29, 2017
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
Spain and Portugal Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- TuesdayNov 28, 2017from LisbonMondayDec 4, 2017in BarcelonaOur saving$173Price$1,776-10%USD $1,60410+ spaces left
- WednesdayNov 29, 2017from LisbonTuesdayDec 5, 2017in BarcelonaOur saving$173Price$1,776-10%USD $1,60410+ spaces left
- TuesdayDec 5, 2017from LisbonMondayDec 11, 2017in BarcelonaOur saving$173Price$1,776-10%USD $1,60410+ spaces left
- WednesdayDec 6, 2017from LisbonTuesdayDec 12, 2017in BarcelonaOur saving$173Price$1,776-10%USD $1,60410+ spaces left
- TuesdayDec 12, 2017from LisbonMondayDec 18, 2017in BarcelonaOur saving$173Price$1,776-10%USD $1,60410+ spaces left
- WednesdayDec 13, 2017from LisbonTuesdayDec 19, 2017in BarcelonaOur saving$173Price$1,776-10%USD $1,60410+ spaces left
- TuesdayDec 19, 2017from LisbonMondayDec 25, 2017in BarcelonaOur saving$173Price$1,776-10%USD $1,60410+ spaces left
- WednesdayDec 20, 2017from LisbonTuesdayDec 26, 2017in BarcelonaOur saving$173Price$1,776-10%USD $1,60410+ spaces left
- TuesdayDec 26, 2017from LisbonMondayJan 1, 2018in BarcelonaOur saving$89PriceUSD $1,68710+ spaces left
- WednesdayDec 27, 2017from LisbonTuesdayJan 2, 2018in BarcelonaOur saving$89PriceUSD $1,68710+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 February 2018 the full payment of $1,604 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1604 for Spain and Portugal Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 274 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 423 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 505 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,604 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,446 tours in Europe
- covered by 169 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain and Portugal Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,165 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain and Portugal Adventure Tour