2 Day High Country Farmstay Tour Melbourne to Sydney
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Mansfield and end in Sydney! With the historical tour 2 Day High Country Farmstay Tour Melbourne to Sydney, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Mansfield, Australia and 3 other destinations in Australia. 2 Day High Country Farmstay Tour Melbourne to Sydney is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 10 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Bunyip Tours:Write a review
- Melinda Charnas's review about another Bunyip Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentA great tour all around, majestic views of the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians! A bit pressed on time for some stops,... Read more
- Carolyn Carmignac's review about another Bunyip Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat value for the money! An intense and exciting three days where you get to see Australia in a nutshell. Well organi... Read more
- Cindy L's review about another Bunyip Tours tour4.0 - GoodWe had the greatest tour captain Rob and he knows the best way to avoid crowds and even brought us to hidden spots for g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (Dinner included)
- Day 2 (Breakfast included)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Mansfield is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bunyip Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 2 Day High Country Farmstay Tour Melbourne to Sydney, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bunyip Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bunyip Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 591 km.
- Mansfield (Australia)
- 94 km
- Beechworth (Australia)
- 251 km
- Canberra (Australia)
- 246 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2 Day High Country Farmstay Tour Melbourne to Sydney via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,799 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours