Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,563
- Explore the magnificent Florence and the vibrant Monaco
- Stroll the streets of Rome and see the majestic Colisseum
- Indulge in Italian food and tour the famous Cinque Terre
- Visit the breathtaking Sagrada Familia and Gothic Quarter
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- TRTimWritten on January 21, 20183.5 - Good
We took the Rome to Barcelona Adventure tour in January 2018. The good news was that every hotel and train reservation provided were correct and accepted. The challenges were that some of the accommodations were not located centrally, for example Florence... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Tim, Thank you very much for the review. We are always keen to hear about travellers experience therefore it gives us a change to improve. I would like to mention that the Hotel in Florence is located near train station and it takes 15 minutes walking to Duomo. As far as Florence city center is not allowed to enter by car, taxis have to make a long way round to enter the city from the opposite side and it actually takes 30 mins to do so. Flight from Nice to Barcelona always includes one 23kg checked bag and one bag in cabin not more 8kg, other extra bags are paid by the travellers themselves. As a standard rule we send the Voucher 10-14 days prior to departure. All the changes should be requested before booking the tour, though we can make some changes and/or extra nights, sightseeing tours after the booking, but not after the Voucher has been sent. Duomo in Florence is not included and can purchased as an extra. All our tours have a certain schedule and we ask our travellers to follow it up. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed your trip to Europe. Best regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
- MAMichaelWritten on February 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved the trip, it was an absolutely amazing journey! Beautiful cities and perfect hotels, guides were very nice and we learned of lot!
- SSebastianWritten on May 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had fantastic time on this tour!!! Everything was perfect and route is TOP! Also I didn’t expect such expensive hotels and was pleasantly surprised! Tour guides were nice, especially friendly was Greg, a guide who lead our Nice to Monaco sightseeing... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Rome
- Day 2-3 Florence
- Day 4-5 Cinque Terre
- Day 6-7 Nice/Monaco
- Day 8-9 Barcelona
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do I meet the local guides?
Meeting points are usually located close to the visited sites and will be specified in your final trip documents. Travellers will need to get to the meeting point by themselves using public transportation.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends on the morning of Day 9 in Barcelona. You're free to depart at any time or spend the day exploring the city further.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour commences in Rome on Day 1, with a packed itinerary exploring the city's biggest attractions. The time and place of your tour meeting points will be confirmed once your final trip documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Rome9 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$246$1,809-14%USD $1,563
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Rome9 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$246$1,809-14%USD $1,563
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Rome9 DaysWednesdayDec 5, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$246$1,809-14%USD $1,563
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Rome9 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$246$1,809-14%USD $1,563
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from Rome9 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Barcelona8 seats left$246$1,809-14%USD $1,563
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Rome9 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$246$1,809-14%USD $1,563
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from Rome9 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$246$1,809-14%USD $1,563
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Rome9 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$246$1,809-14%USD $1,563
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Rome9 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$246$1,809-14%USD $1,563
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Rome9 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$246$1,809-14%USD $1,563
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , France and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 February 2019 the full payment of $1,563 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1563 for Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 129 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 202 km
- Nice (France)
- 490 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,563 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour