Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,603
- Explore the magnificent Florence and the vibrant Monaco
- Stroll the streets of Rome and see the majestic Colisseum
- Indulge in Italian food and tour the famous Cinque Terre
- Visit the breathtaking Sagrada Familia and Gothic Quarter
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Train & Rail, Plane
- Travel style
- Independent, Family, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Discovery Nomads
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Rome
- Day 2-3 Florence
- Day 4-5 Cinque Terre
- Day 6-7 Nice/Monaco
- Day 8-9 Barcelona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CLCarolWritten on December 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip details didn't match what was online. The details were poorly handled; additional hotel nights and tickets were requested, confirmed, but not ordered. The person handling the booking gave an option for day or evening but the flight from Nice to... Read more
- TRTimWritten on January 21, 20183.5 - Good
We took the Rome to Barcelona Adventure tour in January 2018. The good news was that every hotel and train reservation provided were correct and accepted. The challenges were that some of the accommodations were not located centrally, for example Florence... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Tim, Thank you very much for the review. We are always keen to hear about travellers experience therefore it gives us a change to improve. I would like to mention that the Hotel in Florence is located near train station and it takes 15 minutes walking to Duomo. As far as Florence city center is not allowed to enter by car, taxis have to make a long way round to enter the city from the opposite side and it actually takes 30 mins to do so. Flight from Nice to Barcelona always includes one 23kg checked bag and one bag in cabin not more 8kg, other extra bags are paid by the travellers themselves. As a standard rule we send the Voucher 10-14 days prior to departure. All the changes should be requested before booking the tour, though we can make some changes and/or extra nights, sightseeing tours after the booking, but not after the Voucher has been sent. Duomo in Florence is not included and can purchased as an extra. All our tours have a certain schedule and we ask our travellers to follow it up. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed your trip to Europe. Best regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
- MAMichaelWritten on February 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved the trip, it was an absolutely amazing journey! Beautiful cities and perfect hotels, guides were very nice and we learned of lot!
- SSebastianWritten on May 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had fantastic time on this tour!!! Everything was perfect and route is TOP! Also I didn’t expect such expensive hotels and was pleasantly surprised! Tour guides were nice, especially friendly was Greg, a guide who lead our Nice to Monaco sightseeing... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do I meet the local guides?
Meeting points are usually located close to the visited sites and will be specified in your final trip documents. Travellers will need to get to the meeting point by themselves using public transportation.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends on the morning of Day 9 in Barcelona. You're free to depart at any time or spend the day exploring the city further.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour commences in Rome on Day 1, with a packed itinerary exploring the city's biggest attractions. The time and place of your tour meeting points will be confirmed once your final trip documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Rome9 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$601$2,204-27%USD $1,603Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Rome9 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$601$2,204-27%USD $1,603Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Rome9 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$601$2,204-27%USD $1,603Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Rome9 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$601$2,204-27%USD $1,603Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from Rome9 DaysWednesdayDec 11, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$601$2,204-27%USD $1,603Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Rome9 DaysThursdayDec 12, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$601$2,204-27%USD $1,603Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from Rome9 DaysWednesdayDec 18, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$601$2,204-27%USD $1,603Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from Rome9 DaysThursdayDec 19, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$601$2,204-27%USD $1,603Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayDec 17, 2019from Rome9 DaysWednesdayDec 25, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$601$2,204-27%USD $1,603Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayDec 18, 2019from Rome9 DaysThursdayDec 26, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$601$2,204-27%USD $1,603Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , France and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 10 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 February 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Discovery Nomads. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Discovery Nomads. Please familiarise yourself with the Discovery Nomads payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 129 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 202 km
- Nice (France)
- 490 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,603 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,415 tours in Europe
- covered by 517 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour