Balkan Undiscovered - 10 days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,656
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Fly to Tirana.
Start point Tirane International Airport , Tiranë, Durrës, Albania
- Day 2: Tirana – Kruje – St. Naum – Ohrid
- Day 3: Ohrid – Tetovo-Skopje
- Day 4: Skopje – Bitola – Florina – Edessa – Veria – Thessaloniki
- Day 5: Thessaloniki – Larissa – Lamia – Athens
- Day 6: Athens – Corfu.
- Day 7: Corfu – Saranda – Butrint – Sarande
- Day 8: Sarande – Gjirokastra – Apollonia – Berat
- Day 9: Berat – Durres – Tirane
Day 10: Transfers Hotel – Airport
End point Tirane International Airport , Tiranë, Durrës, Albania
- Annette Mortensen's review about another Sondor Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
We can highly recommend this trip in a truely beautiful spot of the world. The family owned company Sondor has extensive knowledge of the Albanian Alps and its people as they originate from this area. This meant that we could take the less travelled paths.... Read more
- Jane Byrne's review about another Sondor Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
I have taken this tour three times and each time it gets better. The mountain scenery is wonderful, the unspoilt Theth Park and Valbone valley are gems, wonderful walks and fascinating insights into the history of this still (to British visitors) largely... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
Balkan Undiscovered - 10 days
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Tirana10 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to Tirane10+ seats left$82USD $2,656Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Tirana10 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Tirane10+ seats left$82USD $2,656Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayNov 18, 2019from Tirana10 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Tirane10+ seats left$82USD $2,656Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Tirana10 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Tirane10+ seats left$82USD $2,656Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Tirana10 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Tirane10+ seats left$82USD $2,656Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Tirana10 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Tirane10+ seats left$82USD $2,656Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Tirana10 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Tirane10+ seats left$82USD $2,656Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Tirana10 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Tirane10+ seats left$82USD $2,656Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Tirana10 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Tirane10+ seats left$82USD $2,656Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Tirana10 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Tirane10+ seats left$82USD $2,656Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tirana is the starting point and Tirane is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 12 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 12 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Sondor Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Sondor Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Sondor Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Sondor Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Sondor Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tirana (Albania)
- 20 km
- Kruje (Albania)
- 103 km
- Sveti Naum (Macedonia)
- 24 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 100 km
- Tetovo (Macedonia)
- 38 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 108 km
- Bitola (Macedonia)
- 28 km
- Florina (Greece)
- 53 km
- Edessa (Greece)
- 42 km
- Veria (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,656 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,420 tours in Europe
- covered by 521 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 32,804 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours