Vodka Shot - 6 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,033
- St Petersburg
- Travel along the Nevsky Prospekt
- Explore the gardens of Peterhof
- Visit the famous Red Square
- Take a tour of the Kremlin
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- CClareBaileyWritten on June 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentI’ve always wanted to travel to Russia but didn’t fancy doing it on my own and i’m really glad that I chose to do the On The Go Tour. Our guide Katya was incredibly knowledgeable and we learnt so much about the history of this fascinating country from her. She was also great fun and made a real effort to ensure the group bonded. We had a real mix of ages and nationalities on the tour but suprisingly everyone got on really well. I loved St Petersburg and St Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow is spectacular! The itinerary was well balanced and the tour was incredibly well organised. I would highly recommend this tour and On The Go!Show detailed ratings
- CarlWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentI have to say I was super sceptical about Russia - had heard the stories and didn't have high expectations but this tour was amazing - fast paced but all the highlights covered and a good mix of ages and backgrounds on the tour. Our guide was brilliant and made the whole thing super fun. Loved St Petes and would really recommend an extra few days there first as there is so much to do.Show detailed ratings
- COChristopherWritten on May 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentWonderful new places to visit and the fact that the tour guide spoke very fluent English to help us non-Russian speaking tourists and was able to explain and elaborate on buildings and historical facts.Show detailed ratings
- EMelizabethWritten on February 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentAs this is the only "Tour" I have ever done I have little to compare to. As it is so difficult to obtain an invitation independently and then apply for a visa I had to book a tour. Our guide was fantastic very patient, informative, helpful, friendly and warm, she made the whole tour experience better. There was lots of free time too much really for a tour, I expected to be occupied better but found this is only the case if your taking optional excursions at an extra cost. Accommodation was very good for Russian standards especially in Moscow. I didn't enjoy the train trip as the beds are very hard, carriages over heated and sleep is difficult; arriving at 0600, then to have a walking tour that morning was not enjoyable as we were all sleep deprived and too tired to be bothered. That aside I am glad to have had the experience of a tour but doubt I would ever do another as I am an independent traveller and touring is not my style of travelling.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: St Petersburg
- Day 2: Peterhof or Catherine Palace
- Day 3: St Petersburg City Tour
- Day 4: Red Square & Kremlin
- Day 5: Optional Bunker Tour
- Day 6: Moscow
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels do you use for the "Vodka Shot" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Asteria Hotel, St Petersburg
- Izmailovo Gamma Delta , Moscow
What is the average size of the group on this tour?
The average group size is usually around 40-50 passengers.
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Vodka Shot - 6 days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from St Petersburg6 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to MoscowOnly 3 seats left$176$1,295-14%USD $1,119Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 16, 2018from St Petersburg6 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Moscow9 seats left$176$1,295-14%USD $1,119Based on Double Room
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Moscow7 seats left$163$1,195-14%USD $1,033Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMar 12, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$163$1,195-14%USD $1,033Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Moscow7 seats left$48USD $1,147Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Moscow9 seats left$48USD $1,147Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$48USD $1,147Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Moscow9 seats left$60USD $1,435Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Moscow9 seats left$56USD $1,339Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$56USD $1,339Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- St Petersburg is the starting point and Moscow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 October 2018 the full payment of $1,033 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1033 for Vodka Shot - 6 days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 633 km
- Moscow (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,033 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Vodka Shot - 6 days