Maldives: 10 day adventures!
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 21:37:31
- Our saving
- US $ 1,349
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Gary "We had an absolutely wonderful time. Of course we love white sand beaches, clear and clean water, warm and sunny weather and uncrowded resort areas. We were not dissappointed. Brad, our guide, and Beachlife had everything organized perfectly. Not a hitch anywhere. The Maldives are a hidden gem. We loved moving from island to island and just relaxing on the magnificent beaches everywhere. Brad knew..."
- Discover beautiful beaches & uninhabited islands!
- Experience life on the local islands!
- Snorkel w/ whale-sharks, turtles, & dolphins!
- Day trips to resort islands, & pristine sand banks!
- Incredible value; no hidden fee’s or added costs!
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Home-stay
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Start in Male and end in Thinadhoo! With the beach tour Maldives: 10 day adventures!, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Male, Maldives and 3 other destinations in Maldives. Maldives: 10 day adventures! is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- АртурWritten on April 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, excellent itinerary and selection of islands!Show detailed ratings
- DBDorisWritten on April 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved everything about my trip, knowledgeable guides, comfortable hotels, great snorkling spots and well thought through itinenaryShow detailed ratings
- RMRobertWritten on April 4, 20184.0 - GoodSnorkeling was spectacularShow detailed ratings
- KKWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had an amazing two week vacation in the Maldives with Brad and our travel group! We thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations, organized day trips ( snorkeling, sand banks), and the opportunity to explore local islands to get real Maldivian experience!Show detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewHi Haitham! Thanks for the review and we're happy to hear you enjoyed the trip! It was a pleasure traveling with both you and Sharon! Good luck with everything in Calgary and keep in touch!
- DRDeniseWritten on November 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip to the Maldives with BeachLife Tours was amazing! Everything was as outlined on the website so there were no surprises. Accommodations, food, transfers and activities were all great and Brad really went out of his way to ensure we were having fun and getting to see and do everything we wanted. It was very laid back and quite flexible. I would highly recommend travelling with BeachLife and can't wait to book my next holiday with them!Show detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks Denise! We had a great time traveling with u as well! Looking forward to next year when you come back with your friends! Take care and keep in touch!
- GGWritten on November 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent locations, hotels, and activities. Id recommend BeachLife Tours to anyone looking to explore the Maldives. Its not easy to get around so it was a lot more convenient having the trip all organized for us. I was extremely happy with the hotels they were all super nice... and I was also impressed with the transportation... most of the time we had a private speedboat for the whole group. Thanks again guys... loved the trip!Show detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks guys! It was a pleasure traveling with you!
- JJasonWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe BeachLife tour in the Maldives was outstanding. The Maldives are unbelievably beautiful and the tour was so well organized. It could not have been a better experience. We loved the beaches and the gorgeous, clear blue waters. Our tour guide, Brad was knowledgeable and great fun. The perfect host.Show detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks Jay! It was an awesome trip indeed. Was great seeing you guys so happy with all the planned activities too! Hope to travel with you again soon!
- GMGaryWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had an absolutely wonderful time. Of course we love white sand beaches, clear and clean water, warm and sunny weather and uncrowded resort areas. We were not dissappointed. Brad, our guide, and Beachlife had everything organized perfectly. Not a hitch anywhere. The Maldives are a hidden gem. We loved moving from island to island and just relaxing on the magnificent beaches everywhere. Brad knew allot about the islands, hotels, resusuntd and things to do at every stop. Love everything.Show detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewHi Gary! Thanks for the review and we're so happy to hear you enjoyed our tour. Your friends are currently on our November trip here in the Maldives... thanks for the recommendation! Hope to catch up in the near future!
- KAKenWritten on October 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentAn amazing adventure from start to finish. The organiser, guides, transportation and experience was excellent. 1 of the best vacations we have been on and have some great memories that will last a lifetime. Met some of the nicest people during the trip. Explored incredible beaches, and were treated like movie stars. You can't go wrong with BeachLife!Show detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewHi Ken and Angela! It was a pleasure traveling with you guys! Hope your sunburn eventually turned into a tan lol. Keep in touch!
- MMarrisaWritten on October 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur trip to the Maldives with BeachLife Tours was incredible! Value for money it was excellent, hotels were great, and the islands we visited were spectacular - those beaches are breathtaking. Special thanks to the BeachLife guides you guys did an amazing job! I will be recommending your tours to all of my friends.Show detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Marissa! Happy to hear you enjoyed your trip!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Location 1: Hulhumale - First night upon arrival – Airport transfer
- Location 2: Maafushi - Beautiful white sand beaches and plenty of activities to choose from.
- Location 3: Fulidhoo - Experience the local culture and un-spoiled white sand beaches!
- Location 4: Thinadhoo
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- BeachLife Maldives!
- Maldives - See from the sky - BeachLife Tours
- BeachLife Tours 2018 - Maldives Tour!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Maldives: 10 day adventures!
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Male10 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Thinadhoo5 seats left$1,641$2,990-55%USD $1,349
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Male10 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Thinadhoo5 seats left$1,723$3,140-55%USD $1,417
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Male10 DaysTuesdayJan 22, 2019to Thinadhoo0 seats left$120USD $2,870+ $598 Single Supplement FeeSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Male10 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Thinadhoo$120USD $2,870+ $598 Single Supplement Fee
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Male10 DaysTuesdayMar 12, 2019to Thinadhoo$120USD $2,870+ $598 Single Supplement Fee
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Male10 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Thinadhoo$120USD $2,870+ $598 Single Supplement Fee
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Male10 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Thinadhoo$120USD $2,870+ $598 Single Supplement Fee
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Male10 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Thinadhoo$120USD $2,870+ $598 Single Supplement Fee
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Male10 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Thinadhoo$120USD $2,870+ $598 Single Supplement Fee
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Male10 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Thinadhoo$130USD $3,109+ $598 Single Supplement Fee
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Maldives. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Male is the starting point and Thinadhoo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this BeachLife Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,349 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1349 for Maldives: 10 day adventures!, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and BeachLife Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for BeachLife Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 410 km.
- Male (Maldives)
- 26 km
- Maafushi (Maldives)
- 30 km
- Fulidhoo (Maldives)
- 353 km
- Thinadhoo (Maldives)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,349 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,522 tours in Asia
- covered by 191 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Maldives: 10 day adventures! via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Maldives: 10 day adventures!