Maldives: 10 day adventures!
- Our saving
- US $ 1,740
- Watch a nighttime feeding of sharks and stingrays
- Discover pristine beaches and uninhabited islands
- Snorkel with whale-sharks, turtles, and dolphins
- Grab a beer and get beach BBQ on the go
- Swim in the bluest waters you've ever seen
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Beach, Discovery
- BeachLife Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Male / MLE airport - Arrival & transfer to Maafushi!
Start point Male Airport next to information desk, Malé, Maldives 16:00 - 17:00
- Maafushi - FREE sandbank island snorkel trip!
- Maafushi - optional resort island day-tour!
- Fulidhoo - Experience the local culture + snorkel w/ nurse sharks!
- Fulidhoo - Whale sharks!
- Fulidhoo - Beach day / optional activities!
- Thinadhoo - local island with a resort feel
- Thinadhoo - Beaches / activities!
- Thinadhoo - soaking up the Beach-Life!
End point Male airport , Malé, Maldives 16:00 - 18:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TonyWritten on July 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was a well organized tour and Brad was awesome and is easy to work with and be around. Recommended 100 percent! Tony K
- TolicWritten on May 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
" Very well organized tour and locations were fabulous. Got some great photos to take home and a nice dark tan lol. Thank you BeachLife! "Show detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Tolic! Enjoy that tan while it lasts! It was a pleasure having you on the tour :)
- LLeoWritten on May 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
Excellent tour, incredible locations, great hotels and food, really good value. I'd definitely recommend this tour for anyone looking to visit the Maldives!Show detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Leo! Happy to hear you enjoyed the tour and felt that it was good value! Your referrals are very much appreciated. Take care and safe travels :D
- PSPamelaWritten on May 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
Originally I planned on a 5 day/4 night trip to the Maldives with BeachLife. I had such a wonderful time that I extended it to 9 days/8 nights. The trip was fantastic. I enjoyed the people I traveled with, and our guide was a lovely Maldivian young man... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Pamela! So happy to hear that you enjoyed our tour! You were a pleasure to have on the trip and we wish you all the best in your future travels!
- JacobWritten on February 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Incredible! My friends and I gathered a group of 8 of us for a private tour and had the time of our lives. Maldives was even more beautiful than expected. The islands were local so they're a bit different compared to what you see in the postcards, but... Read more
- LaWritten on February 22, 20192.5 - Average
I participated in the group tour "Maldives: 10 days" in February 2019 with my boyfriend. Overall, Maldives are incredible of course! However the tour itself was pretty disappointing, hence the low rating. - Tour organization & communication. 3 weeks prior... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewHi La Ura. Happy to hear you enjoyed the trip in general. We see there were some other concerns but I think they stem from certain expectations of the Maldives local islands. Yes the tour was slightly adjusted, but we only subtracted one day from Maafushi (the island you did not enjoy so much - so I guess this is actually a good thing) and we added one day onto Fulidhoo (which everyone seemed to enjoy), and we still did our regular 3 nights in Thinadhoo which you seemed to love; all else remained the same as our other tours - including going to Salt Beach Hotel - where you were upgraded to a beautiful sea-view room. I see you did not enjoy their traditional Maldivian breakfast - normally this is a favourite for our travellers - but I guess we can't please everyones taste buds... however we will mention it to our hotel owners to offer more variety to suite everyones tastes. In regards to our guide being late, he was at the airport searching for other guests; however in the end you still departed at the correct time so thats good. Our tours are to the local islands - not the resorts, so they're not luxury but they are very affordable; hence why we leave the activities as optional so we can keep the tour price low for everyone to afford. Thats nice to see you enjoyed Thinadhoo, perfect way to end the tour I agree! We are constantly adjusting our tours to best suit the customer so we will take all of your comments into consideration. We're also looking at adding on some new islands and a whole new sequence of islands up north, some exciting changes ahead! Guests are welcome to read our other reviews, I think in general our travelers are quite happy with the way we run our tours and the locations we visit. Wishing you all the best on your future travels :)
- DiegoWritten on February 17, 20192.5 - Average
Tour was changed vs the initial plan. The hotel in the second island was downgraded vs what should have been. Meals in 2 island were below average.Show detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewHi Diego. On our February tour the only adjustment made was that we gave one extra day in Fulidhoo rather than Maafushi, since most people enjoy Fulidhoo so much - others provided very positive feedback and it did not hinder the tour in any way. In fact on our tour description we say "2-3 days" for duration on each of our first 2 islands - thats because from time to time we like to adjust it depending on the group we have. Thats unfortunate you felt that the meals on the 2nd island were not up to par, we will PM you and get more info so that our hotels can better prepare for future guests. Thanks Diego and happy travels !
- RRayWritten on January 30, 20195.0 - Excellent
Excellent tour! Very pleased with all hotels and inclusions. Recommended!Show detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks Ray! Happy to hear you enjoyed our Maldives tour! Welcome back anytime!
- NNethaniaKristyonoWritten on January 28, 20195.0 - Excellent
5 star tour at a an affordable price! Finally, I got to experience Maldives and it was everything I expected and more. I was so happy with both the beauty of Maldives and the whole tour in general; well organized with breath-taking locations, delicious... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Nethania! Happy to hear you enjoyed your Maldives tour! We will make sure to pass along your kind words to our tour guide Athif. Safe travels!
- BastianWritten on January 28, 20195.0 - Excellent
The most beautiful beaches I’ve ever seen in my life! Thank you BeachLife for an amazing tour, my girlfriend and I both agree its in our top 3 best tours that we’ve ever done; hotels guides and activities … more than satisfied especially for the price we... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Bastian... thats quite the compliment! Happy to hear you enjoyed our Maldives tour!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- BeachLife Maldives!
- Maldives - See from the sky - BeachLife Tours
- BeachLife Tours - 50% Off All Maldives Tours!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
Maldives: 10 day adventures!
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Male10 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Male6 seats left$1,250$2,990-42%USD $1,740
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Male10 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Male6 seats left$1,250$2,990-42%USD $1,740Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJan 12, 2020from Male10 DaysTuesdayJan 21, 2020to Male6 seats left$1,250$2,990-42%USD $1,740
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from Male10 DaysTuesdayFeb 11, 2020to Male6 seats left$1,250$2,990-42%USD $1,740
- SundayMar 8, 2020from Male10 DaysTuesdayMar 17, 2020to Male8 seats left$1,250$2,990-42%USD $1,740
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Male10 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to Male6 seats left$1,250$2,990-42%USD $1,740
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Male10 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to Male6 seats left$1,250$2,990-42%USD $1,740
- SundayNov 8, 2020from Male10 DaysTuesdayNov 17, 2020to Male5 seats left$1,250$2,990-42%USD $1,740
- SundayDec 6, 2020from Male10 DaysTuesdayDec 15, 2020to Male8 seats left$90USD $2,900
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Maldives. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Male.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with BeachLife Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of BeachLife Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the BeachLife Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and BeachLife Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for BeachLife Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Male (Maldives)
- 26 km
- Maafushi (Maldives)
- 30 km
- Fulidhoo (Maldives)
- 353 km
- Thinadhoo (Maldives)
- 409 km
- Male (Maldives)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,740 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,008 tours in Asia
- covered by 861 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Maldives: 10 day adventures! via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 55 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Maldives: 10 day adventures!