3 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Wilsons Promontory Tour
- Twelve Apostles
- +4 Destinations
- East Australia
- Wilsons Promontory National Park
Start in Twelve Apostles and end in Wilsons Promontory National Park! With the wildlife tour 3 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Wilsons Promontory Tour, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Twelve Apostles, Australia and 5 other destinations in Australia. 3 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Wilsons Promontory Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 10 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Bunyip Tours:Write a review
- Melinda Charnas's review about another Bunyip Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentA great tour all around, majestic views of the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians! A bit pressed on time for some stops,... Read more
- Carolyn Carmignac's review about another Bunyip Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat value for the money! An intense and exciting three days where you get to see Australia in a nutshell. Well organi... Read more
- Cindy L's review about another Bunyip Tours tour4.0 - GoodWe had the greatest tour captain Rob and he knows the best way to avoid crowds and even brought us to hidden spots for g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (D)
- Day 2 (B)
- Day 3
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Twelve Apostles is the starting point and Wilsons Promontory National Park is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bunyip Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 3 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Wilsons Promontory Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bunyip Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bunyip Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 340 km.
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
- 139 km
- Queenscliff (Australia)
- 11 km
- Sorrento (Australia)
- 47 km
- Moonlit Sanctuary (Australia)
- 31 km
- Phillip Island (Australia)
- 113 km
- Wilsons Promontory National Park (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 951 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Wilsons Promontory Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,339 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours