2 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Mornington Peninsula Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Melbourne! With the adventure tour 2 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Mornington Peninsula Tour, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Melbourne, Australia and 7 other destinations in Australia. 2 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Mornington Peninsula Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 10 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- CCindyWritten on June 9, 20164.0 - GoodWe had the greatest tour captain Rob and he knows the best way to avoid crowds and even brought us to hidden spots for greater view. We are very satisfied having him as our captain.Show detailed ratings
- TTristanWritten on June 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour package and guideShow detailed ratingsBunyip Tours commented on this reviewHello Tristan, We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your 2 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Mornington Peninsula Tour with us! We feel that the 2 Day tour is pretty special and we love hearing that our guests enjoy this tour as much as we do! We hope to have you on tour with us again soon! Warm Regards, Bunyip Tours!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (D)
- Day 2 (B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bunyip Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 2 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Mornington Peninsula Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bunyip Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bunyip Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 505 km.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 186 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
- 35 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 114 km
- Queenscliff (Australia)
- 11 km
- Sorrento (Australia)
- 3 km
- Portsea (Australia)
- 48 km
- Moonlit Sanctuary (Australia)
- 31 km
- Phillip Island (Australia)
- 78 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 819 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 56 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Mornington Peninsula Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 2 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Mornington Peninsula Tour