Jewels of Italy
- Our saving
- US $ 936
- Visit the Vatican City
- Explore Pisa and the famous Leaning Tower
- Travel from Florence to Verona
- Tour the city of Venice
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- HRHoneyWritten on July 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
GORDON WAS THE BEST GUIDE WE COULD’VE ASKED FOR. He was funny, knowledgeable, sweet, and patient. The tour itself was great!! The bus was brand spanking new. We saw a few of the main historical points of interests. We saw so much in such a short tour... Read more
- JFJasonWritten on December 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great experience. Our tour guide Rachele was incredible. The bus was clean abs comfortable.
- JHJeanWritten on October 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organized and interesting trip. We were impressed by wealth of information provided by the local guides in each city. We loved the optional experiences provided, especially the dinners. Finally a shout out to our tour director, Sally Reynolds. She was... Read more
- ADAdamWritten on August 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brilliantly organised and informative trip with wonderful travel companions and a knowledgeable, warm, and informative tour guide, Muris! Would recommend the company and the tour to everyone.
- DanaWritten on July 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Christopher was amazing...very knowledgeable, attentive to everyone's needs and a whole lot of fun. His schedule was perfect. We were able to see so much in a single day, I still can't believe all we were able to fit in. The food was so... Read more
- JoeWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thoroughly enjoyed the trip. It was a little fast paced for my taste, but I got to see and do everything while I was there. I wished a couple more option experiences were included or were made known to me more in advanced to the trip. We did not get our... Read more
- KLKirkWritten on April 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip was spectacular and we had a lot of fun. We saw many of the most important sites in Italy and gained access to the sites much more rapidly than if we had gone alone. We always had a local expert help us view the sites and they provided a wealth of... Read more
- BSBimantoWritten on April 12, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- SDShirleeWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The optional tours were amazing
- MRMarianWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Muris, our guide was amazing,.he made our trip something to remember.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Pisa – Florence (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Florence – Verona – Venice (Mestre) (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 7: Depart Venice (Mestre)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the acommodation included in the tour price?
Yes, all the accommodation is included in the tour price.
Do you have any travel industry discounts?
We don't have or offer any specific travel industry discounts.
How much luggage can I bring?
You can bring one suitcase per person with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30” x 18” x 10”) and weight not exceeding 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and does not have telescopic handles.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Jewels of Italy
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Venice8 seats left$43USD $1,032
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Venice8 seats left$43USD $1,032
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Venice7 seats left$45USD $1,080
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Venice0 seats left$51USD $1,224
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Rome7 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Venice0 seats left$51USD $1,224
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Venice7 seats left$43USD $1,032
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Venice0 seats left$39USD $936
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Venice9 seats left$39USD $936
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Venice0 seats left$39USD $936
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$39USD $936
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 January 2019 the full payment of $936 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $936 for Jewels of Italy, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 2 km
- Giudecca Island (Italy)
- 10 km
- Burano (Italy)
- 9 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $936 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Jewels of Italy