- Our saving
- US $ 2,385
- City tour in Rome
- Visit the Colosseum, Tivoli Gardens at Villa d'Este, St. Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and the Roman Catacombs
- View the ancient sites of Rome including Circus Maximus, the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain
- Tour Bernini's Fountain of Four Rivers
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- John Ohlrich's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent...first trip like this and will not consider anything from now on but a Trafalgar Trip because anyone else in my opinion can't compete with a ... Read more
- JamesFadelle's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour was fantastic,the itinerary well planed included all the things and places I wanted to see and even more on the... Read more
- Irina Slavina's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentOur tour guide Jackie Stark is the BEST OF THE BEST! Highly professional. Very positive. Extremely pleasant. Highly at... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (7 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Market Visit – Cooking Experience and Ancient Rome Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rome City Highlights Walking tour and Catacombs Visit
- Day 4: Rome At Leisure
- Day 5: Rome – Vatican Experience
- Day 6: Rome At Leisure or Optional Experience to Pompeii
- Day 7: Tivoli Villa d'Este Gardens Visit and Roman Farewell Dinner
- Day 8: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What luggage can I bring?
You can bring one suitcase per person with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30” x 18” x 10”) and weight not exceeding 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and does not have telescopic handles.
Do you need a visa to travel?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your travel agent and the local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- September 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome7 seats left$265$2,650-10%USD $2,385
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Rome9 seats left$265$2,650-10%USD $2,385
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rome7 seats left$265$2,650-10%USD $2,385
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Rome9 seats left$265$2,650-10%USD $2,385
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$265$2,650-10%USD $2,385
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Rome7 seats left$265$2,650-10%USD $2,385
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,050
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,050
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Rome7 seats leftUSD $2,050
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,050
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2018 the full payment of $2,385 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2385 for Rome Explorer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 26 km
- Tivoli (Italy)
- 29 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,385 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours