European Highlights Winter 2018/19 (End Paris, Winter, 9 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,829
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in London and end in Paris! With the discovery tour European Highlights Winter 2018/19 (End Paris, Winter, 9 Days), you have a 9 day tour package taking you from London to Paris and through London, England and 9 other destinations in Europe. European Highlights Winter 2018/19 (End Paris, Winter, 9 Days) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- DGDorothyWritten on January 8, 20184.0 - GoodThe entire trip was excellent. The coaches were very nice...a little wider seat would be more comfortable, however, for such long days of riding. The accommodations were varied but all very nice...each with its quirks and charm. In my humble opinion, a couple of things would make the tour a bit more satisfying: 1. The river tour should have more commentary...the person giving the few tidbits seemed not interested. There just wasn't enough information. 2. In Lucerne, eliminate the lake boat ride and spend more than 30 minutes at the top of Mt. Pilatus. As to the tour director, Pamela Rousso, she was excellent. This was a hard tour to orchestrate due to the time restrictions. However, she worked extremely hard to overcome weather issues and handle some people requests which seemed outrageous to me.Show detailed ratings
- COcharlanWritten on October 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was much more than i anticipated, wonderful beyond expectations. Kassie and Blaje were awesome--they made the bus rides fun and went the extra mile to be sure we had a small momento from each area. I hope to travel to Ireland /England soon, in next year after retirement. These two are the main reason why, and i most likely will travel alone or with a different travel partner, as my roommate said she was a true homebody after this trip -- even though she had a wonderful time as well--she stated. Some folks are just not cut out to do the travel thing. But, I loved it!! Thanks again. A 10 + for both!! CharShow detailed ratings
- CBChadWritten on August 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentKassie did a great job making sure we had everything we need, went above and beyond to make sure this was a trip of a lifetime! My family and I will never forget this trip and Kassie.Show detailed ratings
- KKimWritten on May 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur guide was on her game! She did a great job and was so very patient with the 48 of us!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: London - Amsterdam
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Rhineland
- Day 5: Rhineland – Heidelberg – Schaffhausen – Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Lucerne Orientation
- Day 7: Lucerne – Burgundy Wine Region – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Paris Sightseeing
- Day 9: Depart Paris
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you have this tour in reverse?
Unfortunately the operator does not offer this itinerary in reverse.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Highlights Winter 2018/19 (End Paris, Winter, 9 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from London9 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,995Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from London9 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Paris7 seats leftUSD $1,995
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from London9 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Paris7 seats left$100$1,995-5%USD $1,895
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from London9 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,995Book Now Hold my
- FridayDec 21, 2018from London9 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $2,175
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from London9 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,195Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from London9 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Paris8 seats left$100$1,995-5%USD $1,895
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from London9 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Paris8 seats left$100$1,995-5%USD $1,895
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from London9 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Paris7 seats left$96$1,925-5%USD $1,829
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from London9 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Paris9 seats left$100$1,995-5%USD $1,895
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2018 the full payment of $1,829 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1829 for European Highlights Winter 2018/19 (End Paris, Winter, 9 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,603 km.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 315 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 124 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 77 km
- Schaffhausen (Switzerland)
- 76 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,829 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Highlights Winter 2018/19 (End Paris, Winter, 9 Days)