Highlights of Spain and Portugal Winter 2018/19
- Our saving
- US $ 2,003
- View the hanging houses In Cuenca.
- Explore the Towers of Serrano and Quart.
- Travel through the ‘sierras' to view the troglodyte cave dwellings at Guadix.
- Visit the Cathedral Mosque of Córdoba
- Explore all of Lisbon's attractions.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DVDarleneWritten on October 7, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Way too ma y people on tour. Was a herd of people to contend with involving delays and inabity to view sites or even take photographs
- LDLionelWritten on September 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Plus: The Tour Director was excellent, well-organized, patient, understanding, and always willing to compromise to accommodate members of the group. I would give her a 10+. Overall: The tour was excellent Itinerary: I would have preferred perhaps one... Read more
- SSandraChandlerWritten on September 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our guide Miguel and Paolo our driver were fantastic.We at all times felt safe in the coach The included meals were very good . There is a huge amount of driving but I cannot see how this would be avoided with the distances required to travel . The optional... Read more
- SSDjieWritten on September 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Saw a lot in 13 days. Good balance of free and guided time. Pace was good. Madrid hotel could have been closer. Lisbon and Madrid city tours lacked depth but there was enough free time to make up for it. Great overall though!
- LGLISAWritten on August 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Daisy was the most wonderful TD! We also had a fabulous bus driver Jouis ! Every day she had a huge smile on her face and made us laugh! She was extremely attentive to everyone’s questions and needs! I truly enjoyed traveling with her as my tour guide and I... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on August 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was awesome! I really enjoyed every minute especially the hidden treasures and Be My Guest experience!
- DeniseWritten on August 1, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Lunch stop we're below average and so was our guide and the excursion were well over priced and not that good. Our first Trafalgar trip and more than likely our last. There better value trips out there
- DDianeSlyeWritten on July 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My first experience of Spain so everything was a new experience. Tania was very knowledgeable and helpful and explained everything to us from meal times to pickup times. The included tours catered for most and the optional ones offered enough variety to... Read more
- EElaineBegleyWritten on May 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The thing we liked most was being given historical information and visiting cities we wouldn't have otherwise thought to go to. For example Toledo and Salamanca as well as all of Morocco, it was great to have local guides. Kassie was fabulous along with... Read more
- LLalWarusevitaneWritten on May 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Kassie was awesome,I am happy to say that she was the best travel director ,I have ever traveled with. she looked after us so well,inquiring about every thing. Her knowledge in history & the commentaries she gave were excellent. It would be very hard to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid – Cuenca – Valencia
- Day 3: Valencia – Guadix – Granada
- Day 4: Granada – Córdoba – Seville (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Seville Sightseeing
- Day 6: Seville – Jerez and Cádiz Excursion
- Day 7: Seville – Algarve Region
- Day 8: Algarve – Lisbon Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lisbon
- Day 10: Lisbon – Fátima – Salamanca
- Day 11: Salamanca – Toledo – Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Madrid Sightseeing
- Day 13: Depart Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Connect With Locals - Seville
- The Icons | Seville, Spain
- Stays with Stories | Las Casa de la Judeira | Seville, Spain
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does this tour end?
Your tour ends with a buffet breakfast. However, you are more than welcome to leave earlier as well. Airport transfers are also available, though conditions apply. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are as below and can be booked once you are on the tour:
Paella Experience. Adult Price: €52.00
Gypsy Night Out In Old Granada. Adult Price: €34.00
Discover The Origin Of “Tapas” & Evening in Old Seville. Adult Price: €53.00
Flamenco: Experience The Best Show In Town. Adult Price: €40.00
The Moorish Alcazar & Plaza América. Adult Price: €40.00
Flamenco, The Best Show In Town With a Three-Course Dinner. Adult Price: €69.00
Wonders Of The Algarve. Adult Price: €34.00
Gourmet Dinner, Parliament, Exclusive Estrela & Evening Orientation. Adult Price: €53.00
Seafood Dinner By The Tagus River. Adult Price: €53.00
Portuguese Fado Evening Of Music & Song With Dinner. Adult Price: €66.00
The Golden Triangle: Sintra, Cascais & The Estoril Coast. Adult Price: €46.00
Dinner & Discovery In Old & New Madrid. Adult Price: €61.00
Segovia World Heritage Site - Its Ancient Aqueduct & Fairy-tale Castle. Adult Price: €45.00
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is available for this tour. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this. If you are okay to share, you will be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same gender at no additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
Highlights of Spain and Portugal Winter 2018/19
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Madrid13 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,150Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Madrid13 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to MadridOnly 1 seat left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003Book Now Hold my
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Madrid13 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $2,250Instant BookHold my
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Madrid13 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Madrid9 seats leftUSD $2,250Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 March 2019 the full payment of $2,003 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2003 for Highlights of Spain and Portugal Winter 2018/19, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 138 km
- Cuenca (Spain)
- 164 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 340 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 43 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 78 km
- Jerez (Spain)
- 22 km
- Cadiz (Spain)
- 99 km
- Seville (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,003 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Spain and Portugal Winter 2018/19