Highlights of Spain and Portugal Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,281
- View the hanging houses In Cuenca.
- Explore the Towers of Serrano and Quart.
- Travel through the ‘sierras' to view the troglodyte cave dwellings at Guadix.
- Visit the Cathedral Mosque of Córdoba
- Explore all of Lisbon's attractions.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LLalWarusevitaneWritten on May 20, 20184.0 - GoodKassie was awesome,I am happy to say that she was the best travel director ,I have ever traveled with. she looked after us so well,inquiring about every thing. Her knowledge in history & the commentaries she gave were excellent. It would be very hard to beat the standards she set as a travel director for anybody. we love ytou KassieShow detailed ratings
- LindaWritten on May 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentLassie was fun and unflappable. We all loved her and would travel again with her anywhere!Show detailed ratings
- SRSoniaWritten on October 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy husband and I enjoyed the Iberian Exploration tour tremendously. We loved the sights, the food, the optional tours and the hidden treasures. Kassie took good care of every detail from day one till our departure after the tour. She’s very organized, has excellent communication skills, and has an in-depth knowledge about the various places that we have visited. There was no dull moment in the bus because she gave us varied activities like introductory information about the place, different games, video presentations, appropriate music, and a movie. Her act of kindness and thoughtfulness was exemplary. She bought us the Belem pastries, saucers from Granada, and the cork rooster postcard from Lisbon. She was very accommodating , gracious, and warm-hearted. She was a great help in creating our beautiful memories. João was a skillful driver. He drove with ease and competence. He made sure we were safe until we reached our destination. All the local experts were very knowledgeable in giving comprehensive information.Show detailed ratings
- PKPratimaWritten on August 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentFantastic tour with Trafalgar, very good itinerary and logistics arrangements and also a best travel director Kassie Jones and driver Joao Pinto who did outstanding jobs in making our trip comfortable, and enjoyable... Special mention to Our lovely travel director Kassie Jones: in-spite of being a thorough professional - was also very friendly and offered personalized services to all her travelers - she is skilled to identify the unique needs/issues of each person traveling on the coach and found a quick resolution to help them. She checked on each traveler several times every day to ensure they are comfortable and happy with the services. I myself having worked with the Hospitality industry for several years - i recognize and value her Commitment, honesty, excellent organizational, problem resolution & customer service skills - i am sure everyone on this tour loved her and had a great travel experience - Kassie is an asset to Trafalgar!! thanks!! Pratima KandukuriShow detailed ratings
- FGFraserWritten on May 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentFabulous experience with Trafalgar Tour's Highlights of Spain & PortugalShow detailed ratings
- NMNatWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentKassie was an amazing tour guide. I always admired her ability to make us all feel included. There were some fairly 'interesting' people in our group but somehow, as a result of thoughtful and fun things she did and said we got along well. Kassie was able to share in our experience as well as remain professional. I learned a lot as well as had a lot of fun. She shared interesting information about Spain, her self confidence and great organisation meant our group always knew, where we were going, at what time, what would be happening there and why it was an interesting place. I always felt I was a valued and considered member of the group, as a lone traveller this was an important factor to the amazing time I shared with 24 people.Show detailed ratings
- BHBruceWritten on October 23, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis was our first guided tour ever and was definitely better than expected, mainly due to the excellent tour guide we had - go Pascal. The bus was first rate as was the driver - thanks Antonio. Accomodation was for the the main great, but a couple of hotels were only just on par. Will we do another one with Trafalgar? - most likely.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid – Cuenca – Valencia
- Day 3: Valencia – Guadix – Granada
- Day 4: Granada – Córdoba – Seville (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Seville Sightseeing
- Day 6: Seville – Jerez and Cadiz Excursion
- Day 7: Seville – Algarve Region
- Day 8: Algarve – Lisbon Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lisbon
- Day 10: Lisbon – Fátima – Salamanca
- Day 11: Salamanca – Toledo – Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Madrid Sightseeing
- Day 13: Depart Madrid
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals - Seville
- The Icons | Seville, Spain
- Stays with Stories | Las Casa de la Judeira | Seville, Spain
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
What are the general age ranges of those traveling with Trafalgar?
It would be from 40 to 50 years old.
- October 1, 2016
Is this a guaranteed departure tour?
The tour operator usually confirms it at least 45 days before departure. This is also a very popular tour so it is very rarely cancelled, more often it is sold out.
- September 1, 2016
Do you have the hotel listings?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
Highlights of Spain and Portugal Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Madrid9 seats left$111USD $2,664
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$111USD $2,664Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Madrid7 seats left$111USD $2,664
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$111USD $2,664
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Madrid8 seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Madrid8 seats left$514$2,795-18%USD $2,281
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $2,281 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2281 for Highlights of Spain and Portugal Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 138 km
- Cuenca (Spain)
- 164 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 340 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 43 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 78 km
- Jerez (Spain)
- 22 km
- Cadiz (Spain)
- 99 km
- Seville (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,281 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Spain and Portugal Summer 2018