Highlights of Spain and Portugal 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,989
- View the hanging houses In Cuenca.
- Explore the Towers of Serrano and Quart.
- Travel through the ‘sierras' to view the troglodyte cave dwellings at Guadix.
- Visit the Cathedral Mosque of Córdoba
- Explore all of Lisbon's attractions.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DeniseWritten on August 1, 20183.5 - GoodLunch stop we're below average and so was our guide and the excursion were well over priced and not that good. Our first Trafalgar trip and more than likely our last. There better value trips out thereShow detailed ratings
- DDianeSlyeWritten on July 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy first experience of Spain so everything was a new experience. Tania was very knowledgeable and helpful and explained everything to us from meal times to pickup times. The included tours catered for most and the optional ones offered enough variety to decide what you wished to do. Some of the local guides spoke a bit too long when more free time would have been appreciated. I understand it is hard to pick things to appeal to all guests but more free time in places, or some place, would have been appreciated by the majority on my tour.Show detailed ratings
- EElaineBegleyWritten on May 20, 20184.0 - GoodThe thing we liked most was being given historical information and visiting cities we wouldn't have otherwise thought to go to. For example Toledo and Salamanca as well as all of Morocco, it was great to have local guides. Kassie was fabulous along with both bus drivers. Kassie had such patience with people being late and others who did not understand basic instructions. Our hats off to her, job well done.Show detailed ratings
- LLalWarusevitaneWritten on May 20, 20184.0 - GoodKassie was awesome,I am happy to say that she was the best travel director ,I have ever traveled with. she looked after us so well,inquiring about every thing. Her knowledge in history & the commentaries she gave were excellent. It would be very hard to beat the standards she set as a travel director for anybody. we love ytou KassieShow detailed ratings
- LindaWritten on May 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentLassie was fun and unflappable. We all loved her and would travel again with her anywhere!Show detailed ratings
- SRSoniaWritten on October 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy husband and I enjoyed the Iberian Exploration tour tremendously. We loved the sights, the food, the optional tours and the hidden treasures. Kassie took good care of every detail from day one till our departure after the tour. She’s very organized, has excellent communication skills, and has an in-depth knowledge about the various places that we have visited. There was no dull moment in the bus because she gave us varied activities like introductory information about the place, different games, video presentations, appropriate music, and a movie. Her act of kindness and thoughtfulness was exemplary. She bought us the Belem pastries, saucers from Granada, and the cork rooster postcard from Lisbon. She was very accommodating , gracious, and warm-hearted. She was a great help in creating our beautiful memories. João was a skillful driver. He drove with ease and competence. He made sure we were safe until we reached our destination. All the local experts were very knowledgeable in giving comprehensive information.Show detailed ratings
- BBreeWritten on August 23, 20174.0 - GoodTour was great, but our tour director Kassie really made the trip unforgettable. She was very kind, patient and accommodating to absolutely everyone in the group!Show detailed ratings
- PKPratimaWritten on August 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentFantastic tour with Trafalgar, very good itinerary and logistics arrangements and also a best travel director Kassie Jones and driver Joao Pinto who did outstanding jobs in making our trip comfortable, and enjoyable... Special mention to Our lovely travel director Kassie Jones: in-spite of being a thorough professional - was also very friendly and offered personalized services to all her travelers - she is skilled to identify the unique needs/issues of each person traveling on the coach and found a quick resolution to help them. She checked on each traveler several times every day to ensure they are comfortable and happy with the services. I myself having worked with the Hospitality industry for several years - i recognize and value her Commitment, honesty, excellent organizational, problem resolution & customer service skills - i am sure everyone on this tour loved her and had a great travel experience - Kassie is an asset to Trafalgar!! thanks!! Pratima KandukuriShow detailed ratings
- PKPratimaWritten on August 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentFantastic tour with Trafalgar, very good itinerary and logistics arrangements and also a best travel director Kassie Jones and driver Joao Pinto who did excellent jobs in making our trip comfortable, and enjoyable... Special Mention: Our lovely travel director Kassie Jones, in-spite of being a thorough professional - was also very friendly and offered personalized services to all her travelers - she is skilled to identify the unique needs/issues of each person traveling on the coach and found a quick resolution to help them. She checked on each traveler several times each day to ensure they are comfortable and happy with the services. I myself having worked with the Hospitality industry for several years - i recognize and value her Commitment, honesty, excellent organizational, problem resolution & customer service skills - i am sure everyone on this tour loved her and had a great travel experience - Kassie is an asset to Trafalgar!! thanks!! Pratima KandukuriShow detailed ratings
- KRKatWritten on June 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing, we had chancce to see a lot during 2 weeks journey. Wish we could stay bit longer in some areas like Alchambra or Cordoba. We had an amazing tourguide who took care of whole grouoShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid – Cuenca – Valencia
- Day 3: Valencia – Guadix – Granada
- Day 4: Granada – Córdoba – Seville (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Seville Sightseeing
- Day 6: Seville – Jerez and Cadiz Excursion
- Day 7: Seville – Algarve Region
- Day 8: Algarve – Lisbon Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lisbon
- Day 10: Lisbon – Fátima – Salamanca
- Day 11: Salamanca – Toledo – Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Madrid Sightseeing
- Day 13: Depart Madrid
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals - Seville
- The Icons | Seville, Spain
- Stays with Stories | Las Casa de la Judeira | Seville, Spain
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the general age ranges of those traveling with Trafalgar?
It would be from 40 to 50 years old.
Is this a guaranteed departure tour?
The tour operator usually confirms it at least 45 days before departure. This is also a very popular tour so it is very rarely cancelled, more often it is sold out.
Do you have the hotel listings?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Highlights of Spain and Portugal 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,795
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,850
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $2,850
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,850
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,850
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,750
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,750
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,725
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,225
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Madrid13 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$167$2,225-8%USD $2,058Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 October 2018 the full payment of $1,989 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1989 for Highlights of Spain and Portugal 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 138 km
- Cuenca (Spain)
- 164 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 340 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 43 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 78 km
- Jerez (Spain)
- 22 km
- Cadiz (Spain)
- 99 km
- Seville (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,989 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Spain and Portugal 2018