European Whirl with Eurostar (including Veneto)
- US $ 4,045
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing
- Day 3: London – Eurostar™ – Brussels – Amsterdam
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg – Rhineland
- Day 5: Rhineland – Munich – Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck – Venice
- Day 7: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 9: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 10: Florence – Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 12: Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 14: Depart Paris
- Day 15: LONDON – RETURN HOME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DennisWritten on June 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was more than we could have expected. Patrick (Director) and Tyson (Driver) were excellent.Review collected by Trafalgar
- LBLynetteWritten on June 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent, knowledgeable guide he was great and great experienced driver we had a unforgettable time. Happily travel with Trafalgar again
- BillWritten on May 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour for an introduction to Europe. Fast paced.
- SVSomaWritten on May 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very good. Good planning and use of time. I feel that some of the optional experiences could have been included in the original plan and the transportation from the airport should have been included also.
- YYusraWritten on February 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was great one. Love it will do something else soon
- ABAngelaWritten on January 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was suburb. Loved every minute. Was worried about the about of time in a bus, but it didn't impact on the trip at all, most times the bus trip had great scenery. We look our children and they loved it also. Our guide Brek, was absolutely awesome.
- SSamWritten on December 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Itinerary-wise, time spent in Amsterdam was quite short. Overall, great experience with Trafalgar.
- JOJohnWritten on October 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emile and Ben the driver totally made my European Whirl worth the price. This was our first trip like this and will not consider anything from now on but a Trafalgar Trip because anyone else in my opinion can't compete with a Trafalgar trip.
- SShaunMuddockWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie was amazing & we would certainly recommend her. Her knowledge is amazing and cover a wide range of places. Kassie was a superstar!
- RMRoseWritten on August 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
One issu the drop off yesterday we were so disappointed. Need improvement.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Svetlana17th February 2019
European Whirl with Eurostar (including Veneto)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayOct 27, 2019from London15 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,105
- SundayNov 3, 2019from London15 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,105Book Now Hold my
- SundayNov 10, 2019from London15 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,105
- SundayNov 17, 2019from London15 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,105
- SundayNov 24, 2019from London15 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,060
- SundayDec 1, 2019from London15 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $4,060
- SundayDec 8, 2019from London15 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $4,045
- FridayDec 13, 2019from London15 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,045
- SundayDec 15, 2019from London15 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,220
- WednesdayDec 18, 2019from London15 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,220
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 303 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 37 km
- Veneto (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,045 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,014 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Whirl with Eurostar (including Veneto)