- Our saving
- US $ 1,757
+ $158 additional upfront costs
Unlock $44 in extra savingsCheck availability
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Lima and end in Cusco! With the in-depth cultural tour Inca Panorama, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Lima to Cusco and through Lima, Peru and 14 other destinations in Peru. Inca Panorama includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- DeeWritten on January 8, 20174.0 - GoodI went on the Inca Panorama trip with the Machu Picchu Trek. The tour itself went really well. It was nonstop, but our guide did an amazing job of keeping everyone together and making sure everyone was having the best trip possible. However, the administrative side of this company is terrible. I booked a little late, too late for them to have time to send me information by mail. I tried to access trip notes on their website and was unable to. I sent an email to the travel agent, who I had been required to call in order to book in the first place. She told me that the website was not her problem and sent me the email address for the webmaster (who never answered me). I emailed the travel agent again and she said she had no access to anything having to do with our profiles online. Again I emailed stating exactly the information I was looking for (options for getting to my hotel when I arrived at midnight) and asking why that information was available for trips with other companies before they were even booked, but Contiki acted like it was a trade secret. Again I was told that website information was not her problem, but she would try emailing the webmaster herself. Two days later she emailed the info packet (the final confirmation for the optional trek had come through), this included an attachment called "trip information," which was the trip notes, and included the information I had been requesting. My roommate and several other members of my group each had their own complaints about the admin side of this company. Everyone in country was great and the tour ran very smoothly, I'm pretty irritated that I walked into the situation with more anxiety and apprehension than I needed to.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Lima
- Day 2: Lima to Arequipa
- Day 3: Arequipa to Colca Canyon
- Day 4: Colca Canyon to Puno
- Day 5: Puno
- Day 6: Puno to Cusco
- Day 7: Cusco
- Day 8: Cusco to Sacred Valley
- Day 9: Train to Aguas Calientes or trek the Inca Trail
- Day 10: Machu Picchu to Cusco
- Day 11: Cusco
- Day 12: Depart Cusco
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul31st August 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from LimaWednesdayNov 15, 2017in CuscoOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,734+ $165 additional upfront costsBased on Quad Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 11, 2017from LimaWednesdayNov 22, 2017in CuscoOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,734+ $165 additional upfront costsBased on Quad Room0 spaces left
- FridayNov 17, 2017from LimaTuesdayNov 28, 2017in CuscoOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,734+ $165 additional upfront costsBased on Quad Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 25, 2017from LimaWednesdayDec 6, 2017in CuscoOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,734+ $165 additional upfront costsBased on Quad Room0 spaces left
- FridayDec 15, 2017from LimaTuesdayDec 26, 2017in CuscoOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,734+ $165 additional upfront costsBased on Quad Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayDec 30, 2017from LimaWednesdayJan 10, 2018in CuscoOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,734+ $165 additional upfront costsBased on Quad Room0 spaces left
- MondayJan 15, 2018from LimaFridayJan 26, 2018in CuscoOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,734+ $165 additional upfront costsBased on Quad Room0 spaces left
- SundayJan 21, 2018from LimaThursdayFeb 1, 2018in CuscoOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,734+ $165 additional upfront costsBased on Quad Room0 spaces left
- FridayFeb 9, 2018from LimaTuesdayFeb 20, 2018in CuscoOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,734+ $165 additional upfront costsBased on Quad Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 24, 2018from LimaWednesdayMar 7, 2018in CuscoOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,757+ $158 additional upfront costsBased on Quad RoomOnly 1 space leftBook Now Hold my
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Lima is the starting point and Cusco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2017 the full payment of $1,757 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1757 for Inca Panorama, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,707 km.
- Lima (Peru)
- 767 km
- Arequipa (Peru)
- 36 km
- Salinas and Aguada Blanca National Reserve (Peru)
- 88 km
- Canon del Colca (Peru)
- 26 km
- Chivay (Peru)
- 170 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 38 km
- Isla Taquile (Peru)
- 9 km
- Uros Reed Islands (Peru)
- 29 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 98 km
- Pucara (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,757 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,850 tours in Latin America
- covered by 83 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 7,285 travellers have already met
before they left for their Latin America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Inca Panorama