- Our saving
- US $ 1,199
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MMichelleWritten on January 20, 20184.0 - GoodThis tour is great for someone who is trying to figure out where to return in the future for a good time. Alot of time spent on the bus so either prepare yourself with entertainment options or enjoy the long rides and scenic areas outside your window. There were a few issues with three of the hostels(check-in problems in Rome, noise levels in Interlaken and lack of food options at breakfast in Luxembourg). This was my first experience with hostels. There were pros and cons but try to not have any expectations and go with the flow. You will get at least one full day to explore the major cities on your own(Venice, Interlaken and Amsterdam). I recommend this tour to anyone who is new to Europe and looking to check out a few spots.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome to Venice
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Day 7: Luxembourg City to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 8: Amsterdam
- Day 9: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Northern Directions. This tour is perfect for what I am looking for, but I'm 48 and I want to leave Rome on the 20th August 2016. Do you have a tour that will suit me?
Topdeck operates tours for travellers between ages 18-39. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers. If you are looking for a tour better suited to your age range, I would be happy to assist you in finding some alternatives!
Please click the link below for tours that depart from Rome on the 20th August and are suitable for your age bracket :)
Why is there an age requirement on this trip?
Topdeck operates tours for travellers between ages 18-39. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Rome9 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to London9 seats left$60USD $1,199
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Rome9 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to London0 seats left$60USD $1,199
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to London0 seats left$64USD $1,279
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Rome9 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$64USD $1,279Instant BookHold my
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to London8 seats left$64USD $1,279Instant BookHold my
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Rome9 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to London0 seats left$57USD $1,139
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Rome9 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to London0 seats left$57USD $1,139
- MondayFeb 25, 2019from Rome9 DaysTuesdayMar 5, 2019to London0 seats left$57USD $1,139
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Luxembourg and Netherlands
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2018 the full payment of $1,199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1199 for Northern Directions, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 656 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 319 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Directions