Croatia - Island Hopping Bike Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,542
- +10 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Hvar Island
- Rather Poor
- EEllenwadeWritten on September 29, 20183.5 - GoodMaps need some work. Bike tube v old led to puncture. Spent an hour finding hotel in SupertarShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had a Fantastic time on our self guided cycling tour of the Croatia Islands. Pure Adventure went well beyond our expectations and provided flawless pre-trip and on location support. The accommodation selections were spot on, fantastic hotels in prime locations. The trip notes on the history of the islands, what sights to see and recommend food stops were comprehensive and spot on. In the lead up to our departure Melanie was extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Overall the service provided by Melanie and the entire Pure Adventure team was flawless, and our trip was perfection! Thanks again Kimberley & HenryShow detailed ratings
- MMargaretCowanWritten on March 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentAlternating hiking and biking daysShow detailed ratings
- RSRichardWritten on June 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I just returned from a 7-day, self-guided Pure Adventures cyclinig tour of the islands of Croatia. It was fantastic. The islands are amazingly gorgeous, and the swimming in the Adriatic, in the middle or at the end of a long day of bike ride was incredible. Melanie from Pure Adventures was great to work with in planning our trip from the States. And the folks who handled everything in Croatia -- Meridien Ten- did a really nice job in setting us up with our bikes, moving the luggage, and providing route maps and the GPS. We biked a number of islands, with either ferry rides or a high-speed boat providing transportation between the islands. Everything was well-coordinated and worked flawlessly. Some of the hills were challenging, with the longest about an 8k steady climb up about an 8% grade. So, you need to be in decent biking shape to handle it. Acccomodations were fine. Melanie helped us arrange before we left to upgrade a couple of them at our request, as we wanted in particular to treat ourselves at the end of the ride in Dubrovnik. Well worth a few extra Kuna. The food in Croatia, particularly in Dubrovnik, was amazing -- some great, creative chefs working there. We chose to ride hybrid bikes, which were excellent and useful for going off road to secluded Adriatic beaches or riding in the plazas in town centers, although I'm sure road bikes would have make the hill climbing a bit easier. It was really a perfect trip. We went the end of May, early June, which is a good time to go -- it hasn't gotten too hot yet but the water is warm enough to swim in .Show detailed ratings
- MEMarethaWritten on May 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had the most amazing holiday! PureAdventures arranged everything - all we had to do was to show up. Croatia is incredibly beautiful and cycling is a great way to see and experience the country. PureAdventures' local partner provided us with detailed maps and directions and more than one route option per day. We were unlucky with the weather and were unable to cycle on two days. Both times we were impressed by the contingency plans that were in place to sort things out. I unconditionally recommend this trip to anyone who enjoys an active holiday with enough free time to relax and to see and experience Croatia.Show detailed ratings
- LPLaraWritten on August 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentI had a great time. I loved the independence of the self guided tour. I had plenty of information and felt like I was on a treasure hut. The accommodation was wonderful. The routes provided great views.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split Arrival
- Day 2: Cycling to the Island of Brac
- Day 3: Cycling to the Island of Hvar
- Day 4: Cycling Hvar Island, boat trip or rest day
- Day 5: Cycling the Island of Korcula:
- Day 6: Loop bike ride on Korcula:
- Day 7: Cycling Peljesac peninsula and Dubrovnik
- Day 8: Departure day
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
The overview states this trip is 6 days (5 nights?), however the itinerary says it's 7 Days. Which is correct? and does that change the price? It's currently stating 836 pounds for any day chosen in July, which is a bit pricy for us.
This trip is indeed a 5 night / 6 day tour. The rates are seasonal, so it depends on what time of year, the rate in euros for July is 1190 euros in guest house accommodations. This is peak season and is not frankly, the best time to visit due to heat and crowds. If you can go in October, the rate falls to 924 euros, and it is a perfect time for weather and fewer people.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Croatia - Island Hopping Bike Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Split6 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Hvar Island10+ seats left$48USD $1,542
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Split6 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Hvar Island10+ seats left$48USD $1,542
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Split6 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Hvar Island10+ seats left$48USD $1,542
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Split6 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Hvar Island10+ seats left$48USD $1,542
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Split6 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Hvar Island10+ seats left$48USD $1,542
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Split6 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Hvar Island10+ seats left$48USD $1,542
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Split6 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Hvar Island10+ seats left$48USD $1,542
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Split6 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Hvar Island10+ seats left$48USD $1,542
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Split6 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Hvar Island10+ seats left$48USD $1,542
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Split6 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Hvar Island10+ seats left$48USD $1,542
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Hvar Island is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $1,542 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1542 for Croatia - Island Hopping Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Lozisca (Croatia)
- 7 km
- Supetar (Croatia)
- 4 km
- Splitska (Croatia)
- 2 km
- Skrip (Croatia)
- 3 km
- Postira (Croatia)
- 2 km
- Lovrecina (Croatia)
- 7 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Vidova Gora (Croatia)
- 9 km
- Gornji Humac (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,542 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia - Island Hopping Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia - Island Hopping Bike Tour