Soul of Japan
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Mrs Mira andrews's review about another Spirit Journeys Worldwide tour4.0 - Good
Accommodation throughout were of high standard,transportation was excellent,the tour guides,the southern guide was excellent,the northern guide didn't have the personality for me.overall really pleased I went and experienced India,would like to see more.
- JohnCrawford's review about another Spirit Journeys Worldwide tour5.0 - Excellent
This was a tour beyond my groups expectations. Everything was done with excellence.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there only a guide present on the day where this is specified in the itinerary?
Yes guides are only present on the days stated
Is food included in this Tour?
This tour includes breakfast everyday, dinner is included in Hakone and Khorasan. The rest of the meals are up to the traveller.
Is accommodation included across all days of the tour?
Accommodation is included for all days on the tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Spirit Journeys Worldwide booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Soul of Japan, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Spirit Journeys Worldwide will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Spirit Journeys Worldwide tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 91 km
- Koya-san (Japan)
- 54 km
- Osaka (Japan)
- 43 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,665 tours in Asia
- covered by 556 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Soul of Japan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 38,809 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours