South Africa: Trails of the Garden Route
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Port Elizabeth
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Cape Town
- Table Mountain
- Robben Island
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Arrive Port Elizabeth, transfer to Addo N.P.
- Day 2: Game drives in Addo N.P.
- Day 3: Start the Alexandria Trail.
- Day 4: Continue on the trail through the Alexandria sand dunes; on to Tsitsikamma N.P.
- Day 5: Hike in Tsitsikamma N.P. before moving on to Plettenberg Bay.
- Day 6: Free day with optional beach walks or boat rides through Featherbed Nature Reserve.
- Day 7: Drive to Swellendam; hike in the Marolth Nature Reserve.
- Day 8: Drive to De Hoop; hike along the whale trail.
- Day 9: To Cape Town, stopping in the famous winelands of Stellenbosch on the way.
- Day 10: Hike up Skeleton Gorge to Table Mountain.
- Day 11: Hike from Smitswinkelbay to Cape Point.
- Days 12-13: Two days spent exploring Cape Town.
- Day 14: End Cape Town.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- JANET· October 18th, 2019Cycling in the Western Cape offers climbing (& descending) mountain passes, riding through semi-arid deserts and... Show more
- Jeanette· April 14th, 2019Loved everything about this tour, would do it again.
- Jeremy· March 16th, 2019Transportation - should have been a bigger vehicle for the amount of people. Every seat was taken and we were packed... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,0490% Interest Instalments
- Sunday17 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday30 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,1990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring South Africa
- South Africa Travel Guide
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Private Hiking & Trekking Tours | TourRadar
- South Africa from Port Elizabeth
- South africa Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 14 days South africa
- From Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
- Operators in Africa
- Garden Route
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Western Cape tours
- South Africa tours
- Africa tours
- Western Cape
- Garden Route