Portugal: Walking & Wine
- Our saving
- US $ 2,188
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Louis Gilleran's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Great ride, pedaling along the beach and through forests, many miles of which are bicycle path and board walk. The bicycle provided were perfect, lightweight, front suspension MTBs with provided large capacity handlebar bag. The ride was not overly... Read more
- Kathleen Beaton's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
We enjoyed the tour route for the most part, especially the parts that went through small villages and green areas. The forest parts were a bit dull but still nice riding. All or our guides were excellent. Our lunches were prepared with care, but I would... Read more
- StephenOBrien's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - Good
Portugal is a jewel.... Biking the Atlantic Coast from Porto to Lisbon was the perfect manner to get a feel for the country. Seafood was outstanding. The guides advised us to eat at wonderful restaurants along the coast. Would have liked more time in... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Porto; short orientation tour.
- Day 2: Morning private transfer to Cinfaes; nature walk in the Bestanca Valley; transfer to Mesao Frio.
- Day 3: Drive to Quinta do Tedo winery for short walk and wine tasting; visit Douro museum and transfer to hotel in Regua.
- Day 4: Walk along the Corgo river; visit Baroque Casa de Mateus en route to Mondim de Basto.
- Day 5: Walk through a traditional winery farm Quinta das Escomoeiras in the green wine region and taste organically produced 'Vinho Verde'.
- Day 6: Walk by the famous Levada do Piscaredo aqueduct to the centre of Mondim de Basto village; visit the Senhora da Graca shrine.
- Day 7: Transfer to Porto; visit the historic town and the famous Porto wine cellars for wine tasting; optional boat tour and overnight in Porto.
- Day 8: End Porto.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Svetlana17th February 2019
Portugal: Walking & Wine
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Porto8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Porto4 seats left$94USD $2,255
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Porto8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Porto5 seats left$94USD $2,255
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Porto8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Porto8 seats left$91USD $2,188
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Porto8 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Porto8 seats left$94USD $2,255
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Porto8 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Porto8 seats left$94USD $2,255
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Porto8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Porto8 seats left$94USD $2,255
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Porto8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Porto8 seats left$94USD $2,255
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Porto8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Porto8 seats left$96USD $2,303
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Porto8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Porto8 seats left$96USD $2,303
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Porto8 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Porto8 seats left$96USD $2,303
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Porto.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 75 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 September 2019 the full payment of $2,188 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2188 for Portugal: Walking & Wine, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto (Portugal)
- 46 km
- Cinfaes (Portugal)
- 19 km
- Mesao Frio (Portugal)
- 9 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 16 km
- Vila Real (Portugal)
- 9 km
- Alvao National Park (Portugal)
- 10 km
- Senhora da Graca (Portugal)
- 3 km
- Mondim de Basto (Portugal)
- 63 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,188 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,677 tours in Europe
- covered by 560 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,387 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours