Greenland’s Northern Lights - Fly & Cruise
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Brian Amerman's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentThe experience was fantastic. It was a great way to get acquainted with Iceland. Our guide Petur is an expert on the cou... Read more
- Kate Halliwell's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentA great fun trip with a great balance of really interesting walks and exploring and sightseeing.What... Read more
- Dana Little's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentSererio was incredible. He was informative, energetic, humorous and personable. All of the walks/hikes were beautiful an... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Day 2: Embarkation Day at Constable Point.
- Day 3: Apelfjord.
- Day 4: Brogetdal and Watershausen Glacier.
- Day 5: Blomsterbugten and Renbugten.
- Day 6: Ella Oya (Ella Island).
- Day 7: Ittoqqortoormiit and Hall Bredning.
- Day 8: Frederiksdal and Sydkapp.
- Day 9: Disembarkation at Constable Point.
- Day 10: End in Reykjavik
Exodus Travels Ship
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Am I guaranteed to see the Northern Lights?
Northern Lights (called the Aurora Borealis) is a naturally occurring phenomenon. The appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. Therefore, it is important to understand that the tour operator won’t be able to guarantee perfect weather conditions while on the tour. Exodus Travels will do everything they can to increase your chance of spotting the fabled lights, however, a sighting cannot be guaranteed. That being said, this tour is packed with plenty of other amazing and unforgettable experiences!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greenland’s Northern Lights - Fly & Cruise, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 976 km
- Ella Island (Greenland)
- 282 km
- Ittoqqortoormiit (Greenland)
- 919 km
- Sydkap (Greenland)
- 1,624 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours