Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge - 8 days
- Our saving
- US $ 7,870
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Susan Chapman's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - Good
Despite some very wet weather it was a thoroughly enjoyable holiday.
- Philip Capper's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
A fantastic holiday enabling you to see the Rockies in a way that you would not experience if travelling on your own. Though this is a challlenging set of hikes it's perfectly doable for anyone who walks in areas like the Lake District.<br /><br... Read more
- Steven Kennewell's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip, scenery and walks were so much better than I imagined. Some great wildlife encounters as well. The four regions we camped in were quite different from each other so you got a great overview of the Rockies.<br /><br /><strong>What was the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Enjoy an included night in Yellowknife and meeting your fellow travellers.
- Day 2: We’ll meet early in the morning to board our private chartered plane to fly the 1,000 miles (1,500 km) to the Arctic Watch Lodge.
- Day 3: A typical first morning at the lodge may include receiving a hands-on introduction to driving all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) . Later, we may take a short hike to the Cunningham River estuary to watch Beluga whales frolic in the shallow water.
- Day 4: Today we may attempt to kayak in Cunningham Inlet. All equipment and basic instructions are provided. Paddle among icebergs, looking out for Ring and Bearded seals as well as Beluga whales.
- Day 5: Today we’ll depart for a trip to Flatrock Falls, crossing the Cunningham River delta. There, you’ll have the option of hiking or travelling by Mercedes Unimog. We’ll visit the Somerset Island canyons, formed as the result of shifting fault lines.
- Day 6: Today we travel to the Arctic Watch raft and kayak launch on the Cunningham River, searching for muskox, Snow geese, Arctic foxes, sandpipers and Rough-legged hawks. Returning to the lodge, you’ll have the choice of kayaking or travelling by raft.
- Day 7: Today, you’ll bid a fond farewell to the lodge team and the High Arctic. In the late afternoon, the plane will arrive for the return flight back to Yellowknife.
- Day 8: Today you can make your way home at your leisure or spend some more time in the Yellowknife area.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Angela, 56 years old17th April 2017
Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge - 8 days
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Yellowknife8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Yellowknife8 seats left$315USD $7,870
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Yellowknife8 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Yellowknife8 seats left$323USD $8,080
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Yellowknife8 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Yellowknife8 seats left$323USD $8,080
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Yellowknife.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $7,870 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7870 for Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge - 8 days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Yellowknife (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,870 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,945 tours in North America
- covered by 88 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,253 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours