Raid Pyrenean Coast to Coast Ride
- Our saving
- US $ 1,825
- +20 Destinations
- Southern France
- Saint Cyprien
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Alexandra Passa's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Mont Blanc Highlights was an amazing tour! The room at the chalet where we stayed for the week was beautiful! Our ro... Read more
- Review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThe guided hikes with Sean: excellent The meals breakfast, choices for lunch and afternoon tea and dinner: excellent Sar... Read more
- rennie kienitz's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellentpeter smith was the key he was a great guide but also just a great person he was extremely helpful at all times. And his... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Hendaye.
- Day 2: Ride over the Col du St Ignace and the Col d'Osquich.
- Day 3: Ride through the Basque hills before taking on the Hors category Col d'Aubisque and the Col de Soulor.
- Day 4: Today we ride the mighty Hors category Col du Tourmalet followed by the first category Col d'Aspin.
- Day 5: Cycle over the Col de Peyresourde, Col des Ares and the Col de Portet d'Aspet.
- Day 6: Ride the Col du Port with amazing views over the Ariege Valley before climbing the Col de Chioula.
- Day 7: We follow the river that flows through the Gorges de l'Aude all the way to the Mediterranean sea at St Cyprien.
- Day 8: Free morning in St Cyprien before the trip ends here.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Raid Pyrenean Coast to Coast Ride
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Hendaye8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$93USD $1,855
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Hendaye8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$93USD $1,855
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Hendaye8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$93USD $1,855
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Hendaye8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$93USD $1,855
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Hendaye8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$91USD $1,825
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Hendaye8 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$91USD $1,825
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hendaye is the starting point and Saint Cyprien is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $1,825 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1825 for Raid Pyrenean Coast to Coast Ride, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hendaye (France)
- 14 km
- Col de Saint Ignace (France)
- 34 km
- Saint Jean Pied de Port (France)
- 18 km
- Col d'Osquich (France)
- 11 km
- Mauleon Licharre (France)
- 46 km
- Laruns (France)
- 7 km
- Col d’Aubisque (France)
- 7 km
- Col de Soulor (France)
- 4 km
- Arrens-Marsous (France)
- 20 km
- Luz Saint Sauveur (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,825 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours