Raid Pyrenean Coast to Coast Ride
- Our saving
- US $ 1,679
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Jill Lyall's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Self guided cycle tour. The gps app was easy to use and kept us on track. The route was certainly hilly but we two 70+ coped without problems. The dinners were very good with a preponderance of duck and foie gras.
- René Van der Watt's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Spectacular mountain views! What I appreciated most was that each day offered different highlights: green pastures "Sound of Music" scenery, snow fields, water falls, Aguilette des Houches, Mont Blanc tunnel hot chocolate and ice cream.
- Margaretha Welgemoed's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip in all regards. Also fantastic ladies that hosted us. There extra effort with food is appreciated. One small thing about Chalet Chamonix - a few extra hooks to hang clothes and towels will make a huge difference.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Hendaye.
- Day 2: Ride over the Col du St Ignace and the Col d'Osquich.
- Day 3: Ride through the Basque hills before taking on the Hors category Col d'Aubisque and the Col de Soulor.
- Day 4: Today we ride the mighty Hors category Col du Tourmalet followed by the first category Col d'Aspin.
- Day 5: Cycle over the Col de Peyresourde, Col des Ares and the Col de Portet d'Aspet.
- Day 6: Ride the Col du Port with amazing views over the Ariege Valley before climbing the Col de Chioula.
- Day 7: We follow the river that flows through the Gorges de l'Aude all the way to the Mediterranean sea at St Cyprien.
- Day 8: Free morning in St Cyprien before the trip ends here.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
Raid Pyrenean Coast to Coast Ride
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Hendaye8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$256$1,935-13%USD $1,679
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Hendaye8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$256$1,935-13%USD $1,679
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Hendaye8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$80USD $1,919
- SaturdayAug 8, 2020from Hendaye8 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$80USD $1,919
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Hendaye8 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$80USD $1,919
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Hendaye8 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to Saint Cyprien8 seats left$80USD $1,919
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hendaye is the starting point and Saint Cyprien is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 75 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 September 2019 the full payment of $1,679 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1679 for Raid Pyrenean Coast to Coast Ride, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hendaye (France)
- 14 km
- Col de Saint Ignace (France)
- 34 km
- Saint Jean Pied de Port (France)
- 18 km
- Col d'Osquich (France)
- 11 km
- Mauleon Licharre (France)
- 46 km
- Laruns (France)
- 7 km
- Col d’Aubisque (France)
- 7 km
- Col de Soulor (France)
- 4 km
- Arrens-Marsous (France)
- 20 km
- Luz Saint Sauveur (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,679 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,467 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours