San Remo to Saint Raphael Ride
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Nice! With the bicycle tour San Remo to Saint Raphael Ride, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Nice, France and 9 other destinations in Europe. San Remo to Saint Raphael Ride is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Tatiana Gulyaeva's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodWell organized tour, good accommodation. Interesting walks. Tour leader Isabelle beyond expected, knowledgeable, great ... Read more
- Zoe Diamond's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThis week in Charmonix was a dream! The chalet is quaint and comfortable, and the hosts Rich and Sarah are extremely hos... Read more
- David Kirkpatrick's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was a really enjoyable week walking with a very pleasant and interesting group of people. Our hosts Jayne and John... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start San Remo; free time to sort out bikes and explore the town.
- Day 2: Ride the Poggio climb, featured at the end of Milan-San Remo race; cycle back roads to the Italian Riviera, then into France at Menton.
- Day 3: Circular ride through beautiful hill top villages and over the famous Col de la Madone and the Col d'Eze.
- Day 4: Cycle over the Col du Broc and the stunning Col du Vence.
- Day 5: Ride through the spectacular Loup Gorges on the way to Grasse.
- Day 6: Take on climbs from the Paris – Nice race towards Fayence.
- Day 7: Cycle through the red rock foothills of the Massif de l’Estérel to Saint Raphael.
- Day 8: Tour ends in Saint Raphael.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Nice.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for San Remo to Saint Raphael Ride, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 174 km.
- Nice (France)
- 43 km
- San Remo (Italy)
- 10 km
- Perinaldo (Italy)
- 17 km
- Menton (France)
- 4 km
- Sainte Agnes (France)
- 8 km
- La Turbie (France)
- 4 km
- Eze (France)
- 12 km
- Menton (France)
- 31 km
- Vence (France)
- 5 km
- Tourrettes-sur-Loup (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours