San Remo to Saint Raphael Ride
Start and end in Nice! With the bicycle tour San Remo to Saint Raphael Ride, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Nice, France and 9 other destinations in Europe. San Remo to Saint Raphael Ride is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Alexandra Passa's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Mont Blanc Highlights was an amazing tour! The room at the chalet where we stayed for the week was beautiful! Our ro... Read more
- Review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThe guided hikes with Sean: excellent The meals breakfast, choices for lunch and afternoon tea and dinner: excellent Sar... Read more
- rennie kienitz's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellentpeter smith was the key he was a great guide but also just a great person he was extremely helpful at all times. And his... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start San Remo; free time to sort out bikes and explore the town.
- Day 2: Ride the Poggio climb, featured at the end of Milan-San Remo race; cycle back roads to the Italian Riviera, then into France at Menton.
- Day 3: Circular ride through beautiful hill top villages and over the famous Col de la Madone and the Col d'Eze.
- Day 4: Cycle over the Col du Broc and the stunning Col du Vence.
- Day 5: Ride through the spectacular Loup Gorges on the way to Grasse.
- Day 6: Take on climbs from the Paris – Nice race towards Fayence.
- Day 7: Cycle through the red rock foothills of the Massif de l’Estérel to Saint Raphael.
- Day 8: Tour ends in Saint Raphael.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Nice.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for San Remo to Saint Raphael Ride, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 174 km.
- Nice (France)
- 43 km
- San Remo (Italy)
- 10 km
- Perinaldo (Italy)
- 17 km
- Menton (France)
- 4 km
- Sainte Agnes (France)
- 8 km
- La Turbie (France)
- 4 km
- Eze (France)
- 12 km
- Menton (France)
- 31 km
- Vence (France)
- 5 km
- Tourrettes-sur-Loup (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours