Tour du Mont Blanc Self-Guided Trek
Start and end in Chamonix! With the self-guided tour Tour du Mont Blanc Self-Guided Trek, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Chamonix, France and 10 other destinations in Europe. Tour du Mont Blanc Self-Guided Trek includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Alexandra Passa's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Mont Blanc Highlights was an amazing tour! The room at the chalet where we stayed for the week was beautiful! Our ro... Read more
- Review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThe guided hikes with Sean: excellent The meals breakfast, choices for lunch and afternoon tea and dinner: excellent Sar... Read more
- rennie kienitz's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellentpeter smith was the key he was a great guide but also just a great person he was extremely helpful at all times. And his... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Chamonix
- Day 2: Walk the balcony route to Argentiere; beautiful views of Lac Blanc
- Day 3: Walk from Col du Balme to Col du Forclaz; views of Aiguille du Tour and its glacier
- Day 4: Bovine Route to Champex through meadows and alpine pastures
- Day 5: Walk to La Fouly; enjoy the wildflowers en route
- Day 6: Walk over Grand Col Ferret towards Bonatti; night in a refuge
- Day 7: Walk from Mont de la Saxe to Courmayeur. Spend the night in Courmayeur or La Palud
- Day 8: Walk over Col de la Seigne heading back into France to Les Chapieux
- Day 9: Climb to reach Col de la Croix du Bonhomme and onwards to Col du Bonhomme and Les Contamines
- Day 10: Col du Voza to Les Houches; challenging day of ascents and descents
- Day 11: Brevent to Chamonix; fantastic views of Mont Blanc
- Day 12: End Chamonix
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Tour du Mont Blanc Self-Guided Trek, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 180 km.
- Chamonix (France)
- 8 km
- Argentiere (France)
- 43 km
- La Forclaz (Switzerland)
- 36 km
- Champex (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
- 23 km
- Courmayeur (Italy)
- 14 km
- Col de la Seigne (France)
- 8 km
- Les Chapieux (France)
- 10 km
- Contamines Natural Reserve (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours