Stockholm & The Baltics in Winter
- Our saving
- US $ 1,515
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Helen Simpson's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
This was without a doubt one of the best holidays I have ever had. It gave a great taster for some winter based activities that I had been reluctant to book for a whole week. Dog sledding, even if, like me, you're not very good at it, is incredible. I... Read more
- Chereen Dethian's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
The trip was like a dream come true - dog sledding, ice hotel, snow mobiling and eventually seeing the Northern lights as the lights were at its lowest.<br /><br /><strong>What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?</strong><br />I loved the dog... Read more
- Claire Thomas's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Simply loved the whole experience<br /><br /><strong>What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?</strong><br />I loved dealing with the dogs on the dog sled trip, and it was quite exciting in partsSeeing the Northern Lights for the first... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Explore Stockholm.
- Day 2: Stockholm city tour; overnight ferry to Tallinn.
- Day 3: Arrive in Tallinn; afternoon city walking tour.
- Day 4: Free morning in Tallinn; transfer to Riga.
- Day 5: Guided tour around Riga, afternoon at your leisure.
- Day 6: Transfer to Rundale and the Hill of Crosses; overnight in Vilnius.
- Day 7: Vilnius City tour and Trakai Castle.
- Day 8: Trip ends in Vilnius.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Would be able to share with another male on this tour or would I have to pay a single supplement?
Yes, the price you see here is based on twin share. We would room you with another male on this trip.
I want to add a single supplement in my booking, can I do this online?
When booking the single supplement, there should be an option in the notes to let us know you wish to include the single supplement. This then comes through to us when we complete the booking and we can add it on.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John16th December 2018
Stockholm & The Baltics in Winter
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Stockholm8 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$61USD $1,515
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Stockholm8 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$61USD $1,515
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Stockholm8 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$65USD $1,625
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 May 2019 the full payment of $1,515 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1515 for Stockholm & The Baltics in Winter, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 379 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,515 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,759 tours in Europe
- covered by 440 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,874 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours