Stockholm & The Baltics in Winter
- Our saving
- US $ 1,545
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Kevin Bruce's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentA great joy. Migle is a gem.
- Jerry Koehler's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodDisappointing first hotel. The tour did not make arrangements to have our luggage picked up outside of the room which w... Read more
- Helen Simpson's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was without a doubt one of the best holidays I have ever had. It gave a great taster for some winter based activit... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Explore Stockholm.
- Day 2: Stockholm city tour; overnight ferry to Tallinn.
- Day 3: Arrive in Tallinn; afternoon city walking tour.
- Day 4: Free morning in Tallinn; transfer to Riga.
- Day 5: Guided tour around Riga, afternoon at your leisure.
- Day 6: Transfer to Rundale and the Hill of Crosses; overnight in Vilnius.
- Day 7: Vilnius City tour and Trakai Castle.
- Day 8: Trip ends in Vilnius.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Would be able to share with another male on this tour or would I have to pay a single supplement?
Yes, the price you see here is based on twin share. We would room you with another male on this trip.
I want to add a single supplement in my booking, can I do this online?
When booking the single supplement, there should be an option in the notes to let us know you wish to include the single supplement. This then comes through to us when we complete the booking and we can add it on.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Stockholm & The Baltics in Winter
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Stockholm8 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Vilnius0 seats left$74USD $1,475Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Stockholm8 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to VilniusOnly 1 seat left$77USD $1,545Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $1,545 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1545 for Stockholm & The Baltics in Winter, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 379 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,545 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours