Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness
- Our saving
- US $ 3,689
Unlock $92 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Anchorage! With the wildlife tour Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Anchorage, USA and 9 other destinations in USA. Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Arthur Norton's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodEver changing scenery even made the travelling seem to pass by quicker than on other trips. A real variety of landscapes... Read more
- Kevin James Wallace's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentAn excellent trip run by Grand American Adventures which saw us wondering at the vast forests of Vermont, New Hampshire ... Read more
- Paul Tillsley's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent trip for seeing amazing wildlife and spectacular scenery.What was the most inspirational m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Anchorage.
- Day 2: To Denali N.P. via Talkeetna
- Day 3: Optional activities in Denali N.P.
- Day 4: Another day of optional activities in Denali N.P.
- Day 5: To the Alaska Range
- Day 6: To Wrangell-St Elias N.P.
- Day 7: Another day of optional activities in Wrangell-St Elias.
- Day 8: To Valdez; via the Worthington Glacier and Thomson Pass in the Chugach Range.
- Day 9: Free day exploring Valdez
- Day 10: Ferry to Seward.
- Day 11: Full day wildlife cruise around Resurrection Bay and the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge
- Day 12: Walk the Harding Icefield Trail to Exit Glacier.
- Day 13: Float plane flight for bear observation at Big River Lakes.
- Day 14: Walk at Alyeska; to Anchorage; end.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Justine29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Anchorage0 seats left$92USD $3,689Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Anchorage0 seats left$92USD $3,689Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Anchorage8 seats left$94USD $3,759
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Anchorage6 seats left$94USD $3,759
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Anchorage8 seats left$92USD $3,689
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Anchorage8 seats left$92USD $3,689
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Anchorage8 seats left$92USD $3,689
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to Anchorage8 seats left$94USD $3,759
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Anchorage8 seats left$94USD $3,759
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 May 2018 the full payment of $3,689 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3689 for Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,309 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 123 km
- Talkeetna (USA)
- 105 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 467 km
- McCarthy (USA)
- 31 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 190 km
- Valdez (USA)
- 73 km
- Prince William Sound (USA)
- 138 km
- Seward (USA)
- 25 km
- Resurrection Bay (USA)
- 27 km
- Kenai Fjords National Park (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,689 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,323 tours in North America
- covered by 53 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,565 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours