7 Day Surf Camp Sydney
- Our saving
- US $ 660
- JUST PAY $137 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- BTBoukeWritten on January 6, 20174.5 - Excellent
Ive been staying with AST for the last 6 weeks, and surfing for 4 and a half. Tom was my coach for the last week. He made me progress a lot in those 5 days. He explains everything in a calm and logical way for people to understand, which made it a very... Read moreShow detailed ratingsAustralian Surf Tours commented on this reviewHeyy! We are happy to share with you the passion of surfing and of the ocean! Hope to see you soon! xx
- JJamienWritten on June 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great week with these guys. Couldn't be more happy! I wasn't expecting the accommodation to be so nice and right close to the beach and the town centre. Such a nice place. Will look forward to the bar opening and will definitely be back! Cheers... Read more
- KKelseyWritten on May 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I joined Australian Surf Tours for their 1 week surf camp in March. I wasn't sure what to expect from a smaller surf camp but I could not have been more happy with my experience. I loved it so much that I ended up staying for 3 weeks and then coming back a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
what is happening over the coming week, introduced to the AST Surf Academy team and specifically their Surf Guide for the week.This is also where
Start point Thirroul Train Station, Thirroul, New South Wales, Australia 02:00 - 10:00End point Thirroul Train Station, Thirroul, New South Wales, Australia undefined - 18:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I've never surfed before but I really want to try. Is your tour available for someone who has no experience in surfing?
Yes, it's a perfect first step in learning to surf. Our 7 day surf camp is a comprehensive and progressive surf course where we will cover all basics of catching and riding waves but also learning about the ocean and how it works so that you can surf confidently on your own after the surf camp.
Is your tour available for someone who has no experience in surfing?
Yes, this is a perfect first step in learning to surf, our 7 day surf camp is a comprehensive and progressive surf course where we will cover all basics of catching and riding waves, but also learning about the ocean and how it works so that you can surf confidently on your own after the tour ends.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
7 Day Surf Camp Sydney
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Thirroul10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Thirroul10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Thirroul10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Thirroul10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Thirroul10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Thirroul10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Thirroul10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Thirroul10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Thirroul10+ seats left$28USD $660
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Thirroul10+ seats left$28USD $660
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Thirroul is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Australian Surf Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2019 the full payment of $660 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $660 for 7 Day Surf Camp Sydney, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Australian Surf Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Australian Surf Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 56 km
- Thirroul (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $660 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,288 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Surf Camp Sydney via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Surf Camp Sydney