7 Day Surf Camp Sydney
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Lodge, Motel
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Jeep & 4WD, Mini-coach
- Rather Poor
- BTBoukeWritten on January 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentIve been staying with AST for the last 6 weeks, and surfing for 4 and a half. Tom was my coach for the last week. He made me progress a lot in those 5 days. He explains everything in a calm and logical way for people to understand, which made it a very interesting and exiting week.Show detailed ratingsAustralian Surf Tours commented on this reviewHeyy! We are happy to share with you the passion of surfing and of the ocean! Hope to see you soon! xx
- JJamienWritten on June 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad a great week with these guys. Couldn't be more happy! I wasn't expecting the accommodation to be so nice and right close to the beach and the town centre. Such a nice place. Will look forward to the bar opening and will definitely be back! Cheers to Ashley, Sam, Lili for making my time so sweet.Show detailed ratings
- KKelseyWritten on May 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentI joined Australian Surf Tours for their 1 week surf camp in March. I wasn't sure what to expect from a smaller surf camp but I could not have been more happy with my experience. I loved it so much that I ended up staying for 3 weeks and then coming back a couple weeks later for the Easter Weekend Camp in Bendalong. Both the weekend camps and the week long camps are fantastic. The staff helps you in whatever area you need improving in (for me that was a lot). I can almost guarantee that after one week you will be able to surf on your own and then it's just a matter of loads of practice from there! The staff also couldn't be more friendly and welcoming, you really become a part of their family. AST is awesome and I couldn't recommend them enough!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 20, 2016
I've never surfed before but I really want to try. Is your tour available for someone who has no experience in surfing?
Yes, it's a perfect first step in learning to surf. Our 7 day surf camp is a comprehensive and progressive surf course where we will cover all basics of catching and riding waves but also learning about the ocean and how it works so that you can surf confidently on your own after the surf camp.
- July 1, 2016
Is your tour available for someone who has no experience in surfing?
Yes, this is a perfect first step in learning to surf, our 7 day surf camp is a comprehensive and progressive surf course where we will cover all basics of catching and riding waves, but also learning about the ocean and how it works so that you can surf confidently on your own after the tour ends.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Thirroul is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Australian Surf Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 7 Day Surf Camp Sydney, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Australian Surf Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Australian Surf Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 56 km
- Thirroul (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 828 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Surf Camp Sydney via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Surf Camp Sydney