The Weekend Surf Camp
- Our saving
- US $ 253
- Rather Poor
- SSofiaWritten on February 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentTwo weeks ago I went to the surfcamp in Bendalong with AST for the first time and I would definitely say it was one of the best weekends I have ever had. Especially because we dont have a sea or beaches in Switzerland. Although I did not have a clue how to surf I learned the basics on this weekend. The atmosphere at the surfcamp was amazing and the people I met from all over the world were so open! The coaches did a great job and of course I would recommend AST to everyone! I hope I will return to Bendalong as soon as possible.Show detailed ratingsAustralian Surf Tours commented on this reviewHi Sofia! Thanks for you review, you're such a amazing person and we hope to see you soon in Bendalong or in our surf camp in Thirroul! Enjoy! x
- LWLouisWritten on February 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentProbably one of the most amazing weekend of my life : surf, BBQ, girls and beersShow detailed ratingsAustralian Surf Tours commented on this reviewAhahaha thanks Louis for coming ! Love x
- BPBLANCHEWritten on February 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing weekend with awesome teacher and people. The camp, the atmosphere, the food, the activites, everything was very nice. One of my best week-end in Australia. Thank surfcamp staff for this very good moment.Show detailed ratingsAustralian Surf Tours commented on this reviewHi Blanche! Thanks a lot from all the AST team! You are a beautiful person and we hope to see you again! xx
- CAClaraWritten on February 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing cheerful staff! Beautiful place, nice people, great waves, good vibes, sun and beach, unforgettable moment! One of my best weekend in Australia! Thanks for everything! :-)Show detailed ratingsAustralian Surf Tours commented on this reviewThanks you for this cute review xx love from all the AST Team!
- SLSixtineWritten on February 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was an amazing experience with such a nice people ! I had a great time there, the beach is so beautiful, and surf lessons are really efficient ! Thank to the great teachers I am now able to surf myself in bondi beach ! You will learn everything to be able to surf by yourself without any danger ! Finally, the food and people are so cool !Show detailed ratingsAustralian Surf Tours commented on this reviewThanks Sixtine for coming and hope to see you again in Bendalong or in our surf camp in Thirroul! xx
- LLaraWritten on January 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt has been my second time with Tom and it has been amazing, as always! For me it is a must do experience if you come to Australia. Very happy to be back again in their happy place.Show detailed ratingsAustralian Surf Tours commented on this reviewAnd it’s already a pleasure to have you on our team! Hope to see you a third time! x
- SRSarahWritten on January 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing!!!Show detailed ratingsAustralian Surf Tours commented on this reviewWith pleasure Sarah! Love xx
- FJFrancesWritten on December 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentGo to Bendalong! Whether you want to learn how to surf or improve your surfing, Tom and the rest of the AST crew will make sure you have an awesome time! The location is stunning, the food delicious and the people are great! Tom will teach you everything you need to know about surfing; not only the surf basics and techniques, but also a greater understanding of surf and ocean theory and safety, so that you'll be able to catch your own waves by the end of the day. Just book yourself a weekend camp with AST, it's good fun and you won't regret it!Show detailed ratings
- RBRafaelWritten on December 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went to my girfriend last year and a couple friends from school. To be honest I didnt want to go to this camp ( I hate camp), but my girl convence me to go and was the best experience that I ever had so far. The staff from the camp they are awesome,when you wake up the breek is already there, after your lesson the luch is already cook. I dont have any complains, by the way we're organazing to go again in january with a new crew. Tom I just would like to say congratualation for that, we really appreciate you job and quality works.Show detailed ratings
- SMSamWritten on December 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentPatient, funny, loving his work, easy to relate to, leads games by night, happy to make a fool of himself, always got time, top bloke and a good surfer to boot.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
The Weekend Surf Camp
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Sydney2 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$8USD $253
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Sydney2 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$8USD $253
- FridayNov 9, 2018from Sydney2 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$8USD $253
- FridayNov 16, 2018from Sydney2 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$8USD $253
- FridayNov 23, 2018from Sydney2 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$8USD $253
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Sydney2 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$8USD $253
- FridayDec 7, 2018from Sydney2 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$8USD $253
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Sydney2 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$8USD $253
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Sydney2 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$8USD $253
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Sydney2 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$8USD $253
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Australian Surf Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $253 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $253 for The Weekend Surf Camp, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Australian Surf Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Australian Surf Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 165 km
- Bendalong (Australia)
- 165 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $253 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 945 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Weekend Surf Camp via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Weekend Surf Camp