Hike and Culinary Adventure in Undiscovered Dalmatia
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Split and end in Dubrovnik! With the food & culinary tour Hike and Culinary Adventure in Undiscovered Dalmatia, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Split to Dubrovnik and through Split, Croatia and 5 other destinations in Europe. Hike and Culinary Adventure in Undiscovered Dalmatia is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- AVAlvaroWritten on February 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had a great day trip with Natural Croatia. We visited several villages in the mountains and enjoyed wonderful sea view from top. We also visited a very nice ancient stone house, before savoring a home made lunch full of typical plates. Great experience that I recommend!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Split Arrival
- Day 2 Biokovo Hike
- Day 3 Brač - Blaca monastery hike, Zlatni rat panorama view
- Day 4 Cooking in old stone house on Biokovo
- Day 5 Blue and Red lake hike
- Day 6 Mostar walking tour
- Day 7 Neretva river on lađa
- Day 8 Dubrovnik & goodbye
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Natural Croatia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hike and Culinary Adventure in Undiscovered Dalmatia, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Natural Croatia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Natural Croatia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 266 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 63 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 33 km
- Metkovic (Croatia)
- 57 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hike and Culinary Adventure in Undiscovered Dalmatia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hike and Culinary Adventure in Undiscovered Dalmatia