Wild Mountain Adventure
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 09:10:31
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Zagreb and end in Split! With the hiking & trekking tour Wild Mountain Adventure, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Zagreb to Split and through Zagreb, Croatia and 6 other destinations in Croatia. Wild Mountain Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 20 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Zagreb Arrival
- Day 2 White rocks and Vihoraški trail
- Day 3 National Park Plitvice
- Day 4 NP Northern Velebit: Oltari - Zavižan
- Day 5 Premužić trail: Zavižan - Alan
- Day 6 Zadar tour / rest day
- Day 7 Villa Ban relaxation
- Day 8 Split & Goodbye
- Rocky part Premuzic trail Velebit
- Premuzic trail Lubenovac meadow
- White rocks begova staza biking
- Vihoraski trail - Green valley
- Vihoraski trail
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Natural Croatia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Wild Mountain Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Natural Croatia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Natural Croatia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 519 km.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 102 km
- Bijele I Samarske Stijene (Croatia)
- 64 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 47 km
- North Velebit NP (Croatia)
- 75 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 175 km
- Tucepi (Croatia)
- 56 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wild Mountain Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours