White Rocks Trail
Start in Zagreb and end in Bijele I Samarske Stijene! With the hiking & trekking tour White Rocks Trail, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Zagreb, Croatia and Bijele I Samarske Stijene. White Rocks Trail is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 20 to 55 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- SLSuviWritten on January 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentAwesome mountain biking and hiking day trip in Mountain Kapela, White Rocks. Very well organized day trip from Natural Croatia. Full packed of information in advance. Lunch, transfer, guide and trail itself was perfect. Definitely I'm going to use this company again! Many thanks for Petra Ban who was a guide on my trip and very warm recommends to book trip from natural Croatia!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Meeting in Zagreb
Day 2 Zagreb - White Rocks
Day 3 Vihoraški put - Zagreb
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Vihoraski trail - White rocks
- White rocks begova staza biking
- Vihoraski trail - Green valley
- Vihoraski trail
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Bijele I Samarske Stijene is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Natural Croatia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for White Rocks Trail, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Natural Croatia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Natural Croatia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 102 km.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 102 km
- Bijele I Samarske Stijene (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for White Rocks Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on White Rocks Trail