Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
Start in Oslo and end in Reykjavik! With the polar tour Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland - Southbound, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Oslo, Norway and 3 other destinations in Europe. Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland - Southbound includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Day 1: Oslo
- Day 2: Oslo to Longyearbyen
- Day 3-6: Exploring Spitsbergen
- Day 7-8: Greenland Sea
- Day 9: Exploring East Greenland
- Day 13: Crossing the Denmark Strait
- Day 15: Reykjavik
Where You'll Stay
Peregrine Adventures Ship
Reviews About This Operator
- EricaApril 22, 2016Spitsbergen is such a beautiful place, the landscapes are incredible and the wildlife was wonderful. I loved hiking up to see the reindeer and we were lucky enough to spot some polar bears. Make sure you pack some binoculars and a sleeping mask for the... Show more
- ChrisNovember 06, 2019Serge the guide was a historian who really knew the area and was open to trying out things that the group was interested in. He set up times for the group to see Flamenco and Guitar playing which was above and beyond the tour.
- JosephOctober 06, 2019This was a great tour and our tour guide Sergi Corominas was very knowledgeable and a lot of fun to be with.
Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland - Southbound
From Oslo to Reykjavik
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- TuesdayAug 11, 2020TuesdayAug 25, 2020Based on TripleHold space for 48h$10,590
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar