Spitsbergen, East Greenland & Iceland
- Our saving
- US $ 7,893
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Longyearbyen and end in Reykjavik! With the discovery tour Spitsbergen, East Greenland & Iceland, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Longyearbyen, Svalbard and 2 other destinations in Europe. Spitsbergen, East Greenland & Iceland includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Jannette Rush's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur itinerary was disrupted by bad weather but our guides and the captain and crew made sure we got to experience most o... Read more
- Gary Sargent's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe guide could have described what we were seeing as we drove in the mini-van for 100s of km but instead she was immers... Read more
- CarolyneHall's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur guide Fatih Devel and our van driver Mustafa Bostan were exceptional. As individuals or as a team they come highly r... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation Day in Longyearbyen
- Day 2-5: Exploring Spitsbergen
- Day 6-7: Greenland Sea
- Day 8: East Greenland
- Day 12: Crossing the Denmark Strait
- Day 13: Arrive Reykjavik
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spitsbergen, East Greenland & Iceland
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Longyearbyen13 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$202USD $7,893Based on tripleBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Longyearbyen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $7,893 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7893 for Spitsbergen, East Greenland & Iceland, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,072 km.
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
- 139 km
- Hornsund (Svalbard)
- 1,933 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,893 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,914 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers