Rome to Naples and Amalfi Coast Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- Discovery Nomads
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Visit St. Peters Basilica in Rome
- Enjoy a tasty margherita pizza in Naples
- See Faraglioni's formations in Capri
- Guaranteed departures
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1-3Rome
- Day 3-5 Naples
- Day 5Sorrento/Capri
- Day 6-7 Sorrento/Amalfi
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- RRobert· April 16th, 2019Great trip with amazing hotels and packed with awesome sightseeing tours! Amalfi coast and Capri are the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen!Trip date: April 2019
- PSPeter· October 17th, 2016Guides were good to very good. Hotels the same. Travel on public transit including lugging luggage up & down stairs & escalators is very difficult for seniors - you should perhaps offer a taxi alternative for an additional price. The last-minute... Show moreDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Peter, Thank you very much for your review. We understand that travelling with heavy luggage is not convenient, but you can find a taxi on every train station and this should not be a problem. We apologise for the last-minute cancellation of the... Show moreTrip date: October 2016
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 May, 2021Monday10 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,198$1,868
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 May, 2021Tuesday11 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,198$1,868
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 May, 2021Monday17 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,198$1,868
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 May, 2021Tuesday18 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,198$1,868
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday18 May, 2021Monday24 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,198$1,868Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday19 May, 2021Tuesday25 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,198$1,868Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday25 May, 2021Monday31 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,198$1,868Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday26 May, 2021Tuesday1 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,198$1,868Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday1 Jun, 2021Monday7 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,198$1,868Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday2 Jun, 2021Tuesday8 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,198$1,868Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
- How do I get to Hotels?
- How do I meet the local guides?
- Is it possible to customize the tour and add a few other cities?
- Is it possible to add pre and/or post accommodation to the tour?
- Is there an airport pick up included for Discovery Nomads Tours?
- What does road trip adventure mean?
- What is the age limit for this tour?
- Is it possible to get a list of hostels or hotels for the tour?
- What does single supplement mean?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar