Rome to Naples and Amalfi Coast Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,625
- Visit St. Peters Basilica in Rome
- Enjoy a tasty margherita pizza in Naples
- See Faraglioni's formations in Capri
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Independent, Discovery
- Discovery Nomads
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-3Rome
- Day 3-5 Naples
- Day 5Sorrento/Capri
- Day 6-7 Sorrento/Amalfi
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RRobertWritten on April 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip with amazing hotels and packed with awesome sightseeing tours! Amalfi coast and Capri are the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen!
- PSPeterWritten on October 17, 20163.0 - Average
Guides were good to very good. Hotels the same. Travel on public transit including lugging luggage up & down stairs & escalators is very difficult for seniors - you should perhaps offer a taxi alternative for an additional price. The last-minute... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Peter, Thank you very much for your review. We understand that travelling with heavy luggage is not convenient, but you can find a taxi on every train station and this should not be a problem. We apologise for the last-minute cancellation of the Capri tour which was done due to the weather and sea conditions and provided you a full refund for the missed activity. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed the tour and will be happy to see you again. Kind regards, Discovery Adventures Team
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Rome to Naples and Amalfi Coast Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Rome7 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Naples10+ seats left$469$2,094-22%USD $1,625
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Rome7 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Naples10+ seats left$469$2,094-22%USD $1,625
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Rome7 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Naples10+ seats left$469$2,094-22%USD $1,625
- WednesdayOct 30, 2019from Rome7 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Naples10+ seats left$469$2,094-22%USD $1,625
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Rome7 DaysTuesdayApr 7, 2020to Naples10+ seats left$469$2,094-22%USD $1,625
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from Rome7 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to Naples10+ seats left$469$2,094-22%USD $1,625
- WednesdayApr 8, 2020from Rome7 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to Naples10+ seats left$469$2,094-22%USD $1,625
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from Rome7 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to Naples10+ seats left$469$2,094-22%USD $1,625
- WednesdayApr 15, 2020from Rome7 DaysTuesdayApr 21, 2020to Naples10+ seats left$469$2,094-22%USD $1,625
- TuesdayApr 21, 2020from Rome7 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Naples10+ seats left$469$2,094-22%USD $1,625
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Naples is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 13 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Discovery Nomads. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Discovery Nomads. Please familiarise yourself with the Discovery Nomads payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 23 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 37 km
- Naples (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,625 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to Naples and Amalfi Coast Adventure