Cumbria & The Lake District - From Brighton
- Scafell Pike
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- UK Study Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Next to WHSmith, inside Brighton Station Brighton Railway Station (BTN), Queen's Rd, Brighton, England BN1 3PD, United Kingdom BN1 3PD, Brighton, The City Of Brighton And Hove, England, United Kingdom, BN1 3PD, Brighton, The City Of Brighton And Hove, England, United Kingdom 07:30
End point Outside Brighton Station, BN1 3PD, Brighton, The City Of Brighton And Hove, England, United Kingdom 23:00
- David Fraley's review about another UK Study Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
Peter was informative and helpful. However, he was very hard to understand on the bus. Either his microphone or the speakers above our seats were clearly sub-par. I could only understand maybe one-third of his words. When I talked to him in person, it... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Brighton is the starting point and Scafell Pike is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with UK Study Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UK Study Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the UK Study Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UK Study Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UK Study Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Brighton (England)
- 442 km
- Coniston (England)
- 21 km
- Glenridding (England)
- 455 km
- Brighton (England)
- 457 km
- Ullswater (England)
- 25 km
- Scafell Pike (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,882 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cumbria & The Lake District - From Brighton via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,421 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours